Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (12156 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Whenever I stay in Lagos, I stay over my uncle's house on Victoria Island.

Ahahaha, I go die o. So your uncle would be top of the list for those of whom you've recommended head examination (see, I said it!). I dey laugh o,  grin

However, who would want to Lagos. Overcrowded and dirty city. There is a reason why they call it a SLUM CITY. I don't know which city is dirtier, New Delhi or Lagos
Who? who? Your family, that who and your revered uncle being one.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Feel insecure by who? Omo ibos? Abeg don't insult me o. I can ignore their infantile remarks and curses but having you say "insecure" is a slap to my heritage. Yorubas are simply not on par with the Igbos, we are simply the best. I just feel a little riled by their outward ingratitude.

My sister, pride comes before a fall . . . . .  . . . . food for thought.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

If you stay in your uncle's house in VI, then how are so familiar with the slums? Similarly, how are you familiar with the slums of Delhi?

There is a basic contradiction. . . if you claim it is a slum, then you indict your own SE zone. . . a place so bad that people abandon it in large #s to move to a slum city
i think he's talking about ajegunle, maybe he mistook ajegunle for VI. My own is that i don't care about yoruba/igbo, all i know is that the north must be defeated, we must flush out northerners!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by yarodin: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
EzeUche:

There is nothing more delighting than a tribalistic Yoruba female. grin

If you feel riled up, then do something about it. Words are just words, but lets see you do something about it. We know how many of your people only talk.

LOL, ol boy yes oooooooooh but when it comes to that good ol omo Ibo AMU I no think sey she go dey tribalistic.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
yarodin:

LOL, ol boy yes oooooooooh but when it comes to that good ol omo Ibo AMU I no think sey she go dey tribalistic.
EzeUche:

There is nothing more delighting than a tribalistic Yoruba female. grin

If you feel riled up, then do something about it. Words are just words, but lets see you do something about it. We know how many of your people only talk.

my brothers i think yoruba women are more tribalistic than there men

do u know what the reason might be undecided
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
yarodin:

LOL, ol boy yes oooooooooh but when it comes to that good ol[b] omo Ibo AMU I no think sey she go dey tribalistic.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

u bad ooo so omo ibo amu dey better grin grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2011

continue na

i dey enjoy am as i dey eat angry
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by kasiem(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
@desola,
i can so much plumb that u are deeply frustrated with the way igbos are progressing in nigeria, despite the fact that all their assets were freezed after the civil war and they're given £20 to start from the scratch, but today igbos have overtaken every other ethnic group economically. In my community we dont need govt to rehabilitate our roads 4 us cos there are many rich men who do it, Scholarships is being given to indigent students and there is frequent sharing of materials 4 the needy, so what's the essence of being obssessed with political power?
The tribalism that has plagued the yorubas has gotten to the level that u can not see any un-yoruba pastor in RCCG, u cant see a house owned by yoruba folk in eastern nigerian, a yoruba can never employ an igbo man in his organisation. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, IGBOS ARE THE MOST DETRABILISED IN NIGERIA.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

i think he's talking about ajegunle, maybe he mistook ajegunle for VI. My own is that i don't care about yoruba/igbo, all i know is that the north must be defeated, we must flush out northerners!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
kasiem:

@desola,
i can so much plumb that u are deeply frustrated with the way igbos are progressing in nigeria, despite the fact that all their assets were freezed after the civil war and they're given £20 to start from the scratch, but today igbos have overtaken every other ethnic group economically. In my community we dont need govt to rehabilitate our roads 4 us cos there are many rich men who do it, Scholarships is being given to indigent students and there is frequent sharing of materials 4 the needy, so what's the essence of being obssessed with political power?
The tribalism that has plagued the yorubas has gotten to the level that u can not see any un-yoruba pastor in RCCG, u cant see a house owned by yoruba folk in eastern nigerian, a yoruba can never employ an igbo man in his organisation. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, IGBOS ARE THE MOST DETRABILISED IN NIGERIA.
That is another lie.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
kasiem:

@desola,

what a bloody lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oya now post the truth so satan go shame
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Lagos has its slums, but it also has its world-class parts. Just because you cannot afford to spend time in the nice parts and can only stay in the slums doesn't mean the city itself is bad

Get your weight up and you too can live in uptown

Which part of Lagos is world class? Quit saying nonsense.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
mbatuku1:

Which part of Lagos is world class? Quit saying nonsense.

V. I.

Ikoyi

Lekki and all the phrases undecided

Ajah

parts of yaba

parts of surulere

epe

etc wink
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
Jason it goes both ways ooooooooooooooh, afterall Desola called Igbos ordinary spare part dealers and makers of inferior movies.

Remove the rose tinted glasses, please! Regardless of the money they make, they are still what they are! Ordinary third hand spare parts dealers and guerilla movie producers when no even get qualifications. If spare part doesn't sell, they pick their next of kin for rituals.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Nattlil(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
I would stake ma blood for any igbo man whether they do same or not. Lets puts diz maloo northerners in there place first then dirty kwomo eaters will follow. But wait!!! I believe in the nigerian project. One Nation indivisible but minus marginalisation shout for joy!!!! GEJ has Won. Oh boy i can't wait
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

V. I.

Ikoyi

Ajah

parts of yaba

parts of surulere

epe

etc wink

Then you must be really demented in your reasoning to think of these smelly slums as 'world-class'.

The only place I can even withstand is V.I, but then again, it's turned into a piece of scum.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
You speak the truth. Desola started with the insults.

How would she like it if we called her one of those Lagos girls that we hear so much about? Everyone knows what I am talking about. A cheap commodity

Lol, if Lagos is over 70% Igbo, guess who the "cheap commodity" Lagos girls are, I'll give you a pointer, check any Nollywood Engligbo movie and you'll find your answer there. I dey laugh o,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
mbatuku1:

Then you must be really demented in your reasoning to think of these smelly slums as 'world-class'.

The only place I can even withstand is V.I, but then again, it's turned into a piece of scum.
grin grin grin grin grin

where are you ?

is london or new york any better

please tell me
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Lol, if Lagos is over 70% Igbo, guess who the "cheap commodity" Lagos girls are, I'll give you a pointer, check any Nollywood Engligbo movie and you'll find your answer there. I dey laugh o,
angry angry angry angry do not insult us angry

why are yoruba women this tribalistic angry

desola leave your tribalism and lets talk wink wink kiss

from your name you desola you must be one pretty girl wink
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Remove the rose tinted glasses, please! Regardless of the money they make, they are still what they are! Ordinary third hand spare parts dealers and guerilla movie producers when no even get qualifications. If spare part doesn't sell, they pick their next of kin for rituals.

Even more delighting.  grin Continue. . . I wish to hear more. It is rare for us to hear a woman so tribalistic as you. You are a rare commodity. A Yoruba woman with such hate. Your words are like giving me pure ecstasy. I wonder if you would say that to an Igbo's face.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Igbos onlygo to ONE area in the "SW" and that is Lagos. Lagos is no man's land. And soon Yorubas will be outnumbered in their "own" city, by not only Igbos, but Niger Delta minorities and your "own" Northerners

Olodooooo! I have been wasting my time engaging you. How can you make such erronous comment? I thought your people were gypsies who travel alot, yet you have only been to Lagos?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

V. I.

Ikoyi

Ajah

parts of yaba

parts of surulere

epe

etc wink
olodo like u, is it lekki 'PHRASES' or 'PHASES'. BTW,the only places that can remain on this ur list is VI & Lekki, if u've been to all parts of ajah, u wouldnt call it world class, its only the private estates that are worth it. As for yaba, it's not world class, its just fairly habitable, epe is no go area, surulere is just fair, i was expecting u to mention parts of ojota, ikeja GRA, Parts of ogudu.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Igbos only[size=8pt][/size] go to ONE area in the "SW" and that is Lagos. Lagos is no man's land. And soon Yorubas will be outnumbered in their "own" city, by not only Igbos, but Niger Delta minorities and your "own" Northerners

Olodooooo! I have been wasting my time engaging you. How can you make such erronous comment? I thought your people were gypsies who travel alot, yet you have only been to Lagos?

when can we meet desolaaa wink
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

olodo like u, is it lekki 'PHRASES' or 'PHASES'. BTW,the only places that can remain on this your list is VI & Lekki, if u've been to all parts of ajah, u wouldnt call it world class, its only the private estates that are worth it. As for yaba, it's not world class, its just fairly habitable, epe is no go area, surulere is just fair, i was expecting u to mention parts of ojota, ikeja GRA, Parts of ogudu.
grin grin grin grin you know i am not really good with english as you onya ara

parts yaba, surulere are very good

those places you mentioned are good as well cool
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

If you stay in your uncle's house in VI, then how are so familiar with the slums? Similarly, how are you familiar with the slums of Delhi?

There is a basic contradiction. . . if you claim it is a slum, then you indict your own SE zone. . . a place so bad that people abandon it in large #s to move to a slum city

YOu think that the Igbo living in Lagos came there for tourism?

They were attracted to Lagos because of the Nigeria's industries centrally located there, by virtue of it being Nigeria's capital.

Take away the industries, and see what becomes of it.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
mbatuku1:

YOu think that the Igbo living in Lagos came there for tourism?

They were attracted to Lagos because of the Nigeria's industries centrally located there, by virtue of it being Nigeria's capital.

Take away the industries, and see what becomes of it.

gbamm and that is why we igbos must make a city like lagos in the east not go to a yorubaland and come on NL and still be insulting them undecided
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

gbamm and that is why we igbos must make a city like lagos in the east not go to a yorubaland and come on NL and still be insulting them undecided

There is no HATE between Igbos and Yorubas so bug off!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Igbos only[size=8pt][/size] go to ONE area in the "SW" and that is Lagos. Lagos is no man's land. And soon Yorubas will be outnumbered in their "own" city, by not only Igbos, but Niger Delta minorities and your "own" Northerners

Do not run from me. I am not finished with you! I know you are used to hearing that from your customers.  grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
No place in lagos can compete with oluyole(ibadan), o yato joorr o!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
EzeUche:

Do not run from me. I am not finished with you! I know you are used to hearing that from your customers.  grin

back off her angry
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
[b]YOu think that the Igbo living in Lagos came there for tourism?

Take away the industries, and see what becomes of it[/b
]

I love Igbos because they are like modern day slaves in Lagos who are allowed to make money. See, we have to build infrastructures and we need you to bring your money to the SW to build our economy. All your talk of being individually rich means jack because when you're done increasing our revenues, we take the praise for it all.

Today, when you look on the internet and search for information on Lagos state, it tells you of it's geographical location which dare is say is Southwest Nigeria, a Yoruba state. It wouldn't say that thanks to the Igbos, the state has become a success story but rather, it mentions Fashola as the man who oversees the affairs of the state. Who takes the cake, ehn?

I am all for Igbos trooping in their thousands o, that's no biggie. Come, work, pay your taxes here and retire in your villages. Leave your children here and let them work here too, it's all dandy. At the end of the day, we come out looking good. While you sweat it out in Alaba we go about our faaji.

We need your manpower just as the White men found a good stock of Negros in Igboland, it's our turn to use you but we are fare because rather than just use you, we let you make money so we play fair. In England today, London is a secular city but guess who still rule the roost? You guessed it!

All your money without power is zilch. You see, money would open doors but power would break steel gates! Abiola was a stinkingly rich man but guess what, he died seeking power because it matters! Obama today isn't half as rich as Gates but guess who wheels and deals. Who can call the whole world to order? It's that man from Kenya who sits in white house!

Get it??
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

We are not insulting them, only we get annoyed when puffed-headed ones like Desola who come from Ijebu, but will be claiming Awori.

Anyway, thats typical of a foul mouthed Ijebu woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NUPENG Gives FG 21 Days Ultimatum To Halt Mass Workers Sack / How To Join Politics / I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.