Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant (7381 Views)

Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... / Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by milann: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Some people are too serious, mtcheww let them catch their fun as it pleases them,I be mama general
zzor onye nsogbu
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Biyonce(f): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
OP is a jobless simp

2 Likes

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Gofwane(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:
OP is a jobless simp
And you are a very hardworking hoe.

5 Likes

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by chiiraq802(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
GeneralPula:

That breast looks disgusting!!
Spiit!!

Sorry!! is that thing Breast abiii Slippers undecided

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by The5DME(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
qtguru:
Na wa o why una dey beef Zzor he/she never doing anything to una. Feeling bad for he/she for the attacks
grin grin
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by qtguru(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
You really think I'm bothered,I've been controversial right from primary school,so I'm used to it, some of them beefing me are doing that for some personal reasons, I'm that good/bad girl you will fall in love with if you don't keep your distance,I'm blessed and I'm not just zzor ,I'm zzor in every sense of it.Now I remember you,the unforgiving man,I hope you've changed,I apologized when you took my joke for something else and you didn't acknowledge my apology, work on your mindset and learn to let go easily, I'm friends with some of them that insults me here,I don't have energy to beef anyone irrespective of what they type, this is social media and its all fun for me

I'm in a different space, mentality has changed so maybe yes

2 Likes

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
You really think I'm bothered,I've been controversial right from primary school,so I'm used to it, some of them beefing me are doing that for some personal reasons, I'm that good/bad girl you will fall in love with if you don't keep your distance,I'm blessed and I'm not just zzor ,I'm zzor in every sense of it.Now I remember you,the unforgiving man,I hope you've changed,I apologized when you took my joke for something else and you didn't acknowledge my apology, work on your mindset and learn to let go easily, I'm friends with some of them that insults me here,I don't have energy to beef anyone irrespective of what they type, this is social media and its all fun for me

Super woman.....
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
That's not my Zzor

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by KingZaddy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Some people are too serious, mtcheww let them catch their fun as it pleases them,I be mama general
i Should Hook You Up With Another Lady Here, she Is Just Like You, very Controversial, cocoout head Girl like You grin , tough... Like You In Many Ways even Light Skin as They Say.

Together You Both Might Accidentally Launch A Nuclear Bomb on The Planet.

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
qtguru:

I'm in a different space, mentality has changed so maybe yes
Good to know
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by aristocratic5(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Who be the Zzor

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by holicupp(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:

MATURITY
please who knows where about of riele
I really.......... ehh.....emm...u know
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
MickzyDonald:

she's not the one, besides she's more fair and beautiful
You must be a mugu to believe that those pictures she puts up is hers. That moniker is an alternate of a popular female nairalander that calls herself kwin and those are not her pictures. All of us are not fools.
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by backtalkG(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor is not an igala name

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by femo86(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
I completely forgot what I wanted to type....Peace
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by MickzyDonald: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
You must be a mugu to believe that those pictures she puts up is hers. That moniker is an alternate of a popular female nairalander that calls herself kwin and those are not her pictures. All of us are not fools.
Bro na cruise i dey catch na, I'm not stupid enough to fall for the monikers identity
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Iykman042(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hahaha

joke of the day

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Meto1234(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Op u sure say that car na brand new.
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Truthabulabula(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
She cute.
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Estiluv4u(f): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Event how?
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by DSC7: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
Equally came across the 3 finalists....
SciZZORS and 2 supposedly Models...
Look at them below grin

See the contestants....

We were there live......

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by chiiraq802(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
DSC7:

See the contestants....

We were there live......

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Sniper101(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2021
oh is that the famous "Zzoor" nice!

as for the "motor", I don't understand. when was the Beauty Contest hosted? 1997 ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by dochenaj: 3:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Reex12:
olodo zzorr Is fair

all this simps looking for zzorr's attention like that richmond500
*spits*
You realize your post also makes you the same as the "simps" you're berating.

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by femi4: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2021
I almost believe this crap
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by olamide0147: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2021
Olobofife:
Zzor, sounds like whor.e.
E choke, that milk factory � can't produce a teaspoon of milk anymore

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Guyman93: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2021
Ashawo oldest form of biz known to mankind
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Reex12(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2021
dochenaj:

You realize your post also makes you the same as the "simps" you're berating.
I didnt quote her I only passed a message to the guy I quoted
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
this one they are referring to you an igala. Are you an igala??

1 Like

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Queenslander(f): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Simps! God forbid
yawns!!

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Gofwane(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
DSC7:

See the contestants....

We were there live......

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Simps! God forbid
my guy What's your problems with that lady called Zzor,you seems so pained about her,can you share what she did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.