Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35348 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Softwareguy21: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging
as in nollywood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Slynation(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tales of lamentations, Onye erieri ya cha nuzo....!! grin gringrin
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by bigpicture001: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Stop generalizing man. Simply say, girls you hang around with or the ones you've met. How many girls you don meet to draw this conclusion?

Guy u no want know...I don't meet all type, entrepreneurs..rich from.family, poor, very educated, average...av met each if these categories in high numbers and diverse tribe......gals are the same!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by RenaissanceGuy: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.
I feel your hurt and pain. I'm praying for you to get over this - quicker than you ever thought was possible. BTW I present to you Jesus, the healer of all broken hearts. Give Him a chance and watch Him turn this deepseated pain to joy, peace and laughter onwards.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Obineri55(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Slynation:
Tales of lamentations, Onye erieri ya cha nuzo....!! grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

Guy u no want know...I don't meet all type, entrepreneurs..rich from.family, poor, very educated, average...av met each if these categories in high numbers and diverse tribe......gals are the same!
Okay.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Slynation(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obineri55:

In as must as I don't encourage heartbreaks, I have my reasons for saying what I said, most girls always ignore all the red flags only to end up been used and dumped...lemme just stop here because there are too many epistles to write about this...

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2021
@Mamarockzie

Sorry for that sad experience, you happen to date a narcissistic fellow, who never had your interest in mind, you were a means to an end, that's how this people behave. Hmmm, you need to go through a healing process, don't go back to him no matter what, take some time off, go through this, it will help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6wHyFkhX7GWDJfUTE3U3ByNEU/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Slynation:

In as must as I don't encourage heartbreaks, I have my reasons for saying what I said, most girls always ignore all the red flags only to end up been used and dumped...lemme just stop here because there are too many epistles to write about this...

Damn straight, and sadly so.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by kalu61(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2021
tchidi066:
I don't love entirely, relationship is not only build on love, that's the point many are missing. I'm always open minded when it comes to things that deal with emotions, I'm still waiting for that man that will sweep me off my feet, and who can i move Mountain for, for now, it's definitely my family, i don't joke with them.
This one never jam love. You will get your man but l pray he never plays with your emotions.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6wHyFkhX7GWDJfUTE3U3ByNEU/view?usp=drivesdk

@Mamarockzie

I hope you found this handy? I've sent you a mail. Cheers
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Starz825(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Obineri55:
You hate someone because you loved them but you lost them. Being in a relationship with some persons always seems like a wrong thing to do.

My ex(despite the love, dedicated time) once told me I wasn't good enough for her. It triggered a whole level of hatred in me for her(A relationship of 3 years). But the later are/is always better than the former.
Probably She said that to you because you ain't doing well financially
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by backbone503(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Never waste your time hating/disliking anyone. If someone isn't deserving of your love, withdraw it and wish he/she good luck.

NB: NEVER get unnecessarily emotionally attached to ANYONE.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Cooldiipo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
....and i hate that i love you so. I have lithium external battery for laptop, do you need one?
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Caleycashh: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Stop generalizing man. Simply say, girls you hang around with or the ones you've met. How many girls you don meet to draw this conclusion?
He is saying 100% Truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Greystone: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

I moved beyond hate.

They are alive. Hospitalized. Incapacitated. Crippled. Happy. Sad. Dead.

I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by cobby14(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hate is a strong word
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Love ain't a do or die affair.

We don't hate, we ain't better.
We wish our exes well
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by alingo2013(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please next news please I hate drama, for me love died with Jesus on the cross,it was the greatest show of love ever, so use your head to create happiness and not boyfriend and girlfriend nonsense

cool cool This is a waste of time next news please
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by pansophist(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
The brain is above the heart for a good reason, and it is that you should not love someone to a point where you can hate them deeply. When you love someone, always wait for them to meet you a step ahead, don't take the elevator, and sharply ride to the top floor, while they haven't made any effort to even enter the lift. If as you showing your care, they take you for granted, then you must evaluate that relationship.

I can understand situations like discovering your husband had a kid somewhere, or your wife lied about paternity, those can elicit strong hate, but not in a case where you allow someone treat you like dirt, and foolishly staying, hoping they would change, until you can't take it anymore and hate them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by adesegun121(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by bmdmix1: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
can hear or read BUHARI
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by pickatyouu: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Only weak people hate.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by pocohantas(f): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Question for people that fall MADLY in love. grin

Jokes apart, why should I hate you because a relationship didn’t work out? I don’t understand why Nigerians hate their EXes so much, some even wish them bad. Y’all should grow up mehn...

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by fatymore(f): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
My ex did that shit�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
What's Love
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Goldenheart(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
wink
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hell no
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by ShaqFu: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
"It's a thin line between love and hate".
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by The5DME(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
I loved Balikis but she left me for a yahoo boy.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.