Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35340 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Asianjollof007: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging

Come back begging? Too much of nollywood, what if he has moved on with his life. Na every time you dey expect someone to crawl back to you, wa pe n be.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by melodyogonna(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
Oh, na Nollywood scene she dey describe?
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by mkpurumma090(f): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Yeah! That gorilla

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Bellotelli: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2021
I used to love someone deeply but now I even wish her the worst thing in life.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Happy2020: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Yes after I realized he was lying, stealing, cheating and manipulating me.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Hollawayn05(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2021
My Ex Met on Nairaland, thought it's a blessing but later showcase itself otherwise.. The Hatred I now have for her and her family for fooling me is out of dis world
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by sparko1(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2021
I don't hate anyone, and then I don't believe in love so, I guess I incapable of hate or love
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes my Dad I use to love him with all my heart just because i got sch issue at a time that made me relocate to nigeria this man begin to campaign me in the church telling people in d streets am dull i cant even spell and write even told my sister fanciee same thing hr build an hotel last 2 yrs ago despite being his ist son he said i should nit hustle in his hotel i work at an herbal medical firm for now until i get a good job just dey hate am on a daily basis. every time I sees him people taught he has disown me but in mind I have disown him long ago as soon as I made money na to travel abroad and send him d money he spend on me on Ghana about 2.3million. I am now an HND graduate

DON'T HATE YOUR FATHER NOR ANYONE!

BRO IN LIFE ONLY UR "MAKER" WILL STAND FOR U ALL TIME. LOVE URSEF THEN LOVE WHATEVER U WORSHIP. HATING WILL ONLY DESTROY U. MAKE IT A PRIORITY TO BE HAPPY ALWAYS.

TRUE LOVE HAS NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED! BUT IT'S DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN THAT KIND OF LOVE IN THIS WORLD.

PEOPLE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ONLY LOVE U BECAUSE OF THE "VALUE" THEY SEE IN U AND THAT IS A BIG SCAM.

THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY HUMAN BEING THAT CAN LOVE U VERY MUCH IS STILL "U".

HOW I WISH WE HAVE MEN OF GOD AROUND THAT TEACH THE REAL TRUTH. THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. THEY ARE ONLY AFTER MONEY WHILE THE PEOPLE THEY SHOULD SHEPHERD ARE DYING SLOWLY.

A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THEIR ARE IN PAIN BECAUSE THE LACK KNOWLEDGE AND HAVE NO GUIDANCE!

MAY THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS HELP US!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by IAMPEDRO: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2021
The more reason you should love all but, expect anything from them too. When it happened and favoured you be happy and rejoice. Although, when it happened the other way be happy and rejoice also. God help us in the journey.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
acesboy:
well said
Michelle55:
I don't hate nobody, if it doesn't work it just doesn't work. I don't dwell on my past for long, I can't move forward like that.

Some people are in our lives to give us unlimited memories, while some are there to give us lessons just pick up what your heart can handle and move on.

Someday, someone special will waltz into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

I will never hate anyone because that's not my nature rather i'll keep away from anything that has to do with you and still wish you well.

My happiness is dependent on myself so I'll take that as a cue to love the next person like I've never been hurt before and move on to the goodies that life has in store for me.

Op, stop hating and move on! You'll only end up hurting yourself longer than necessary while he's out there living his best life. Don't deny yourself happiness and peace of mind for someone who isn't yours.
well said
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by abfemi163: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Yessss.....
NIGERIA
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Iphran6: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2021
No room for hate in my heart, I just move on lasan
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Lcf69(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:
I don't hate nobody, if it doesn't work it just doesn't work. I don't dwell on my past for long, I can't move forward like that.

Some people are in our lives to give us unlimited memories, while some are there to give us lessons just pick up what your heart can handle and move on.

Someday, someone special will waltz into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

I will never hate anyone because that's not my nature rather i'll keep away from anything that has to do with you and still wish you well.

My happiness is dependent on myself so I'll take that as a cue to love the next person like I've never been hurt before and move on to the goodies that life has in store for me.

Op, stop hating and move on! You'll only end up hurting yourself longer than necessary while he's out there living his best life. Don't deny yourself happiness and peace of mind for someone who isn't yours.

WOwww!!! Thanks bc,Self worth is a virtue and wisdom is it's application...... PINNED.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
... Especially for Kpekussss grin grin grin

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2021
They say there is a thin line between love and hate.

The way Jigyasha hates me now ehn! I still can't understand.

Long distance don scatter everything sad
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.
Lol I just hope this isn't my ex baby mama grin or maybe she dated his look alike grin grin grin

Don't hate baby, just move on, keep moving it gets better
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2021
The measure of the swing to the
right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."
The Law of Compensation is that the swing in one direction determines the
swing in the opposite direction, or to the opposite pole-the one balances, or
counterbalances, the other. On the Physical Plane we see many examples of
this Law. The pendulum of the clock swings a certain distance to the right,
and then an equal distance to the left.

The man who enjoys keenly, is subject to
keen suffering; while he who feels but little pain is capable of feeling but
little joy. The pig suffers but little mentally, and enjoys but little--he is
compensated.

There are
temperaments which permit of but low degrees of enjoyment, and equally
low degrees of suffering; while there are others which permit the most
intense enjoyment, but also the most intense suffering. The rule is that the
capacity for pain and pleasure, in each individual, are balanced. The Law of
Compensation is in full operation here.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2021
bigpicture001:
.....Me what I know is that girls are not patient people...they run away at slight provocation or impression there might not b money around the guy.....

No matter their level of exposure,education or understanding..they are the same
Stop scaring me no matter the level of education are you serious
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Salisu19:
Yes, that was my prostitute ex girlfriend
Prostitute Kaikuma fa
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

"...allowed yourself to love the wrong person genuinely"

Could you possibly have disallowed yourself?

I don't know the details of your relationship so I cannot draw an informed conclusion.

Anger is allowed. You are well within your rights to be angry.

But hatred for the one you claimed to once love deeply, I find that hard to reconcile. Its a sign that you are not letting go. Its a sign that you seek a closure of some sort.

Or perhaps you had expectations that you hoped he will live up to but did not. And maybe somehow you are interpreting his actions on the screen of your unmet expectations.

You said he intentionally hurt you because he knew you genuinely loved him. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Could it be that you imagined it all. You felt that you genuinely loved him but did you love him the way he wanted to be loved? Did you find out what exactly it was he wanted. Could it be that somehow he felt exactly the same way you feel now...that he genuinely loved you and yet you failed to reciprocate?

I could be wrong. Afterall, I don't know the details.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by hashtagged(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

You still love him, that's a fact
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by LordOfTheGame: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
tchidi066:
I don't love entirely, relationship is not only build on love, that's the point many are missing. I'm always open minded when it comes to things that deal with emotions, I'm still waiting for that man that will sweep me off my feet, and who can i move Mountain for, for now, it's definitely my family, i don't joke with them.

Hey Nwanyi Oma, you're beautiful! Happy Sunday.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by samwillyco1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yes, after he refused to pay me my money even when he knows what am passing through but I will do him what he will never forget in his life.

Just waiting for the right time to strike him
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by bigpicture001: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Yes..av dated 3 first class ladies and a PhD student...

The model of operation maybe different, but they end same way..
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Obineri55:

Come on be nice.... Its important to express one's feelings. We all have our various ways of dealing with issues, or would it have been better if she had taken her own life because she was heartbroken?.

Some people come here to act like they've it all sorted out already whereby they don't. I bet you don't you don't know some of the damaging impact heartbreak can leave on a person. For some, speaking out in all ways possible eases them, while some prefer to deal with the guy hence you hear news like " Guy murdered because he broke a lady's heart".

Love gone wrong can turn into love gone gone giving a big hit to the psyche and the fragile self esteem.

Besides this is a faceless forum, we don't know how you deal with your own issues but respect other peoples feelings. She sincerely gave her heart to the guy, but the guy been a psychopath was truly undeserving of her love.

Read her diaries again, you would see the guy only used her naivety against her. I'm sure she has learnt her lessons tho. She's wiser now I guess.

God bless u for the the kind words. It helps here

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Germanhunter(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omo
The thin line between love and hate
Seem like you thought it was your last

Stop expecting too much from people
Everybody is bad in someone else's story

You sef fit be the worst he has been with

E no work
E no work be dat

All this people wey no repeat class sef
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lalasticlala must u put girlfriend this girlfriend that on fp Everytime we don tire for am, let money related stuff full front page abeg thank you grin
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I bet u he doesn't know much about ladies. He draw conclusion as if he dated at least a girl from every region. Ppl differs
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by hosemujica: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Depressed101:
I read your dairy.. you were genuinely under the evil manipulation of a yoruba demon, it begs to ask if he had juju on you, I don't think he didn't, you just didn't see it that way ... well thank God you are free from his chain, if karma pill was real,I did wish him 100s of doses... take heart and heal fast
When an Igbo girl meets a yoruba demon, this is how it ends 60% of the time and they never learn.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by hosemujica: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Considering the content of your diary , its obvious you are attracted to certain kind of guys. Using certain kind of parameters you need to re-strategise .

E.g.
*First Michael is your kind of guy, funny, bad boy, alpha male and above all,you love the way he lies. Just that he's using you to catch cruise, your beauty don't even tickle him one bit and he will never settle with anyone not his tribe or his state to be more precise .

*Second Mike is the guy for you in my sincere opinion, just that you don't like the truth he speaks, he's too predictable for your liking , and above all he's not from the tribe you want.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by World16(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Obineri55:

Come on be nice.... Its important to express one's feelings. We all have our various ways of dealing with issues, or would it have been better if she had taken her own life because she was heartbroken?.

Some people come here to act like they've it all sorted out already whereby they don't. I bet you don't you don't know some of the damaging impact heartbreak can leave on a person. For some, speaking out in all ways possible eases them, while some prefer to deal with the guy hence you hear news like " Guy murdered because he broke a lady's heart".

Love gone wrong can turn into love gone gone giving a big hit to the psyche and the fragile self esteem.

Besides this is a faceless forum, we don't know how you deal with your own issues but respect other peoples feelings. She sincerely gave her heart to the guy, but the guy been a psychopath was truly undeserving of her love.

Read her diaries again, you would see the guy only used her naivety against her. I'm sure she has learnt her lessons tho. She's wiser now I guess.

Where can I read her diaries please
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by iamL(f): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Madam please move on from this guy na.

Stop disturbing us with his issue, there are other wonderful things out there that can make u happy. Just locate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.