Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,415 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35345 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by EgusiSoup: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

Madam Buhari is still president and we have more important issues to discuss. Stop exhibiting undiluted levels of idiocracy on a public forum.!
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by realstars: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
The Children Of Hate,
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Analyst7: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Whether we’ve broken up or not I can’t bring myself to hate someone I’ve once truly loved, it’s not just possible

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by kenzysmith: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
yes my Dad I use to love him with all my heart just because i got sch issue at a time that made me relocate to nigeria this man begin to campaign me in the church telling people in d streets am dull i cant even spell and write even told my sister fanciee same thing hr build an hotel last 2 yrs ago despite being his ist son he said i should nit hustle in his hotel i work at an herbal medical firm for now until i get a good job just dey hate am on a daily basis. every time I sees him people taught he has disown me but in mind I have disown him long ago as soon as I made money na to travel abroad and send him d money he spend on me on Ghana about 2.3million. I am now an HND graduate

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Queenserah26(f): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm, true.

"
lilvicky68:
The line between love and hate is very thin..when love is not reciprocated or taken for granted it turns to hatred..I hardly say I love you these days..because there's no gain in deceiving a lady with love when you only lust after her.. Also ladies these days likes the bad guys and are being taken for granted neglecting the good ones like us.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by CheedyJ(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Madam , lick your wounds in peace and move on with life ... heartbreaks is part of life so, stop hating
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Yogamaster(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=lilvicky68 post=99977178]The line between love and hate is very thin..when love is not reciprocated or taken for granted it turns to hatred..I hardly say I love you these days..because there's no gain in deceiving a lady with love when you only lust after her.. Also ladies these days likes the bad guys and are being taken for granted neglecting the good ones like us.[/
Even if such things happens continuos to love, for as you are doing so you are decreasing your karma. ]

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by vickydevoka(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes my Dad I just dey hate am on a daily basis
Are u seriously serious. Sorry . No hate your parents. Hustle and make Dem proud. U Didn't hate your mother buh your dad and de both still live together. It's quite a pity

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Salisu19(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes, that was my prostitute ex girlfriend
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Blissful042(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
For your electrical services within Lagos axis...
Contact (blissful electrical services) 08142081313.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

*Sighs*

These love stories again.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging

Too much India movie
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Depressed101: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

I read your dairy.. you were genuinely under the evil manipulation of a yoruba demon, it begs to ask if he had juju on you, I don't think he didn't, you just didn't see it that way ... well thank God you are free from his chain, if karma pill was real,I did wish him 100s of doses... take heart and heal fast

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mamarockzie(f): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
EgusiSoup:

Madam Buhari is still president and we have more important issues to discuss. Stop exhibiting undiluted levels of idiocracy on a public forum.!

I actually sent you a mail wanting to privately tell you to mind your business, but on a second thought, I don't want you to come bragging online that I tried doing bla bla bla. Please its not a must you comment. Its a public forum yes but do any of us know each other?, so please, kindly deal with the issues concerning you and allow me deal with mine whichever way I find convenient. Thanks!

13 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
cool
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
First girl aborted our pregnancy against my wish. Someone I could kill for. She was through with school and was working. Had no excuse to abort because she intentionally didn't follow her contraceptive plans. When the hatred began, she would kiss me and I would go to a corner to spit repeatedly. I eventually summoned courage to dump her.

2nd girl: During a misunderstanding, she said "You that don't have any future."
She's still paying for that statement today 4 years after. Revenge you need in this type of situation must be spiritual. Someone you were helping with school fees...

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mamarockzie(f): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Depressed101:
I read your dairy.. you were genuinely under the evil manipulation of a yoruba demon, it begs to ask if he had juju on you, I don't think he didn't, you just didn't see it that way ... well thank God you are free from his chain, if karma pill was real,I did wish him 100s of doses... take heart and heal fast

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by gaftsoil(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes, I hated her with passion the moment a girl I dated for 5years and planning to marry next year, told me she is in love with a married man. Her sugar daddy. I now hate her that I can't help her even if she is dying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Heterodox(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone capable of loving you is capable of hating you. Never forget that.

By the way, why do we sexualize love? That someone loves you doesn't mean they have to be with you or remain in your life. I can love you without being active in your life. Or am I on the wrong planet?
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by nicermiser(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
U saw it coming all along but too stubborn to accept the truth
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Stevyne: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2021
tchidi066:
I don't love entirely, relationship is not only build on love, that's the point many are missing. I'm always open minded when it comes to things that deal with emotions, I'm still waiting for that man that will sweep me off my feet, and who can i move Mountain for, for now, it's definitely my family, i don't joke with them.
I'm about to take you off the wall like last year's calendar.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mamarockzie(f): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2021
nicermiser:
U saw it coming all along but too stubborn to accept the truth

I was stupid....i know.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by nicermiser(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2021
And wen it finally dawned on u u changed the love to hate naturally cos actions and reactions are equal and opposite
My advice change ur location
And ur looks too
U might get a better heartbreaker
Or just give ur life to jesus
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Giantfarmer(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
bigpicture001:
.....Me what I know is that girls are not patient people...they run away at slight provocation or impression there might not b money around the guy.....

No matter their Kevel of exposure,education or understanding..they are the same
my fiancee is different ..if she loves you she will give her all no minding all of this
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by nigmarelli(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Greetings Folks. Well the earlier people learn to know the difference between Love and all the synonyms that seem like love the better it'll be for us all. I'm talking about synonyms such as like, crush, obsession, infatuation etc. The bible simply and succinctly described Love as God Himself, His very essence and just as God can't die same can be said of Love since God is love. Unconditional in every way possible in both concievable and inconcievable terms whether we choose to see it or not. Technically someone or groups of people saying those words“i love you" are actually saying “i God you" as long as they are operating in the same realm as God is there's no way such can ever lead to hate and that's just fact whether things work out or not. It's the synonyms which we sometimes confuse with Love that have such issues such as hate and worse simply because they usually come with stupid conditions attached to them such as beauty, sexuality, finances, being handsome etc which once either of us falls short of those conditions at any point in time the resultant effect is hatred and a change of heart.
Hope this few words of mine makes sense to anyone here who can fully comprehend them. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2021
don't really have the energy to hate because ii easily forgive people ( especially someone I used to love).

I will just not send you anymore. Thats the worst I can do.

Me and my exes still chat and talk but that feeling is no longer there. Even when we meet in person, they now be like regular friends to me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by abimic(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2021
I can never hate who I ever loved, no one I've ever loved I hated, absolutely none. No matter how bad you treat me, I would still remain my humble self. Even if I see a good thing to come your way, I would even help facilitate to make it come quicker.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by redeve17: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2021
I fully understand where you are coming from
DM me on @viableresults if you want to speak
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by TuFab(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2021
My current situation. Never knew I could unleash this level of hatred for a fellow human but he did everything in his power to get us here.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by GarkiAccessory(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2021
any lady from Warri ready to settle down contact me
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by buckeyemedia: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2021
kalu61:
This one never jam love. You will get your man but l pray he never plays with your emotions.

Whats love got to do with it? What’s love but a second hand emotion? Go ask Tina Turner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.