Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35349 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by ehix89(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.
I'm very sorry about your plight. Humans are quite complex, the ones you love hurts you the most. I'm currently being hurt so deeply by the only woman I've ever loved, it ends next week for sure cause I'm taking the bold step out. My fear, I might just turn out to be a cold MF thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by EgusiSoup: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

I actually sent you a mail wanting to privately tell you to mind your business, but on a second thought, I don't want you to come bragging online that I tried doing bla bla bla. Please its not a must you comment. Its a public forum yes but do any of us know each other?, so please, kindly deal with the issues concerning you and allow me deal with mine whichever way I find convenient. Thanks!

You’re welcome and please don’t take it personal. We are all mad in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by amuwo1980: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging
Pipe dream , he is happily married

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by emmnprince(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Let's say I haven't taken these things called love and hate so serious. The love and hate in this context means strong emotional feeling for the opposite sex.

My mind was programmed more by my Creator to only admire women. Unconditionally, I admire the ones my heart naturally wants to admire and I so much get attach to them on a friendly level irrespective of their character/person.

If they do stupid things or hurt me unknowingly or intentionally, I "clear them" and keep "loving" them. If they become toxic and continue in their stupidity, I deal with them accordingly, not in a negative way, but in a prudent manner, protecting myself.

The problem with me is that once I have that natural admiration and likeness for you, irrespective of your character, it is forever. Even you character can't change it. Worse case, I draw a line and show it from a distance.

But getting so attached to a lady to a point whereby I throw my all isn't my way. Though I treat such a lady specially with some elements of love, but I don't get to a point whereby I harbour grudge or hate in my heart when I am offended.

Even my "ex sef that wey we broke up" years back when I officially call it quit, upon all the hating and aggressiveness that comes with ending a relationship she expressed (both of us at fault, but more from her), I still ensure that everything heal between us. We're still communicating well and doing fine today living our lives separately.

I wonder how people can hurt feelings of those who express genuine love at them. Nature expect that such is to reciprocated. I sympathize with OP but if you understand the nature of humans, ehn, you will just accept it and move on. Though, sometimes, it take time to heal.

Concluding Thought: Love genuinely and don't expect more from the person you love even though you have the right to.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Lagoon0: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
I use to be careful with female, just to avoid them from falling deeply in love with me. At times when i appear soft and lovable, I start telling ladies the very Bad part of me so they won't loose guard.

I dont want to break any ladies heart. I really like one girl at a time and when it was Time dislike her I did without wasting time.

I'm well disciplined about that. I'll only love but not fall in love.

I wish everyone could be like that also. A no nonsense lovable person . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Lagoon0: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

I actually sent you a mail wanting to privately tell you to mind your business, but on a second thought, I don't want you to come bragging online that I tried doing bla bla bla. Please its not a must you comment. Its a public forum yes but do any of us know each other?, so please, kindly deal with the issues concerning you and allow me deal with mine whichever way I find convenient. Thanks!
You know nairaland is a toxic app. Most toxic people here aren't that bad. Its just a reflection of the country we live in.

I'm sorry for your heart break
You're a female , I know it will take Time to forget everything. But ill give you my own wicked advice . try your best to be better than the way your ex left you.
Find something to take your time like career job. Act like you don't have interest in love. When your next lover com around. Learn how to love and not fall in love

Becareful on how you express your love. Even though you're in love learn not to over express it. grin

This advice I'm giving is very easy for me because love is not in my dictionary. But I've tried all my best not to hurt any lady. And the ladies i turned down politely I still keep good friendship with them.

God will help you overcome this. At times we are the cause of our pain.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Iamziggy: 1:06am On Mar 21, 2021
NO
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by FREEMADNESS: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2021
tchidi066:
I don't love entirely, relationship is not only build on love, that's the point many are missing. I'm always open minded when it comes to things that deal with emotions, I'm still waiting for that man that will sweep me off my feet, and who can i move Mountain for, for now, it's definitely my family, i don't joke with them.

sweeping a girl off her feet is totally impossible in this new generation when money is not involved.
I prayed u find true love Cox that's where the pursuit of happiness lies.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by McLizbae: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Sister OP, you seem to still be loving the guy, IF I AM CORRECT, then get a mirror look into it and whoever you see is your real and most fierce enemy.

Staying with someone that perpetually hurt and make you sad is tantamount to wasting your very life away. However, if you think you can't stop yourself from doing that, try go to babalawo and use yourself for some money ritual with a documented aggrement that the babalawo will take his share and remit the rest to your parents. They may deserve it.

PS: someone here also suggest you go and bomb the terrorists in Aso rock, that way you will crest your name in our hearts and that of our children forever grin
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by allanphash7(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2021
The women I came accross in my life between 2006 and 2020 ,I can never like them again in my life let alone of loving them

Kadafuniyalayaawonmejeeji
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Op I am 100% sure Michael will be an alpha badboy. Check u will find that the male is very rough.

U will hardly find a female that deeply and madly in love with a gentleman who is "Mr Nice guy" like this op.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by meobizy(f): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Only females have emotions to waste. If I like/hate you from a romantic view then it makes no difference. Feelings are transient. I don’t want a situation where I fall in love with someone I once hated neither do I want to hate someone I once cherished. I’d rather invest emotions into money making ventures.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by vickydevoka(m): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Don't mind him with his idiocracy mentality

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by eni070(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Yes I have... I later realized that she never loved me.. I was fooled..
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by vickydevoka(m): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Lagoon0:

You know nairaland is a toxic app. Most toxic people here aren't that bad. Its just a reflection of the country we live in.

I'm sorry for your heart break
You're a female , I know it will take Time to forget everything. But ill give you my own wicked advice . try your best to be better than the way your ex left you.
Find something to take your time like career job. Act like you don't have interest in love. When your next lover com around. Learn how to love and not fall in love

Becareful on how you express your love. Even though you're in love learn not to over express it. grin

This advice I'm giving is very easy for me because love is not in my dictionary. But I've tried all my best not to hurt any lady. And the ladies i turned down politely I still keep good friendship with them.

God will help you overcome this. At times we are the cause of our pain.
This days pains are equal whether female or male , wen we are hurt we hardly forget
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Depressedkidd: 1:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Love and hate are separated by the thinnest boundaries.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2021
How can he knowingly hurt you, what if you have caused him so much pain that he couldn't endure anymore . All this Korean movies our Nigerian ladies watch should be looked into . Nonsense
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by femi4: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Ladies should learn to love with their brain
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Cutehector(m): 3:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Human being love is so fake abeg..

As if una sabi wetin love be ..with una selfish interests.. Abeg make all of una get out.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Epistasis(m): 3:25am On Mar 21, 2021
I read your dairy young lady, I can't type what is on my mind here. You had abortions for a guy who has two kids already, you fell in love with a guy who was previously married....What were you expecting, to have your cake and eat it?. You walked on a hot coal and your feet got seared. Forget about the super story you just shared, you messed up big time with your life, leave Michael alone babe, you are totally at fault.
You must first admit that you messed up, forgive yourself and take control of your life.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by 9jaRealist: 3:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

Hate is a negative emotional investment that simply imprisons the hater...
Get over your hurt (and I realize it’s difficult) and move (not rush) on with the rest of your life.

When you hate people, you are actually handing them control over your emotions (and life)...
It sounds that you have already done so once (but in the name of “love”), and now is the time to regain control.

Good luck!

>
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by 9jaRealist: 3:36am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:

You seem to think that’s a good thing...smh

She should put that chapter in her rear view mirror and GROW past it...
So long as he’s around, she will be stuck and stunted in the same emotional space.
>
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Obineri55(m): 3:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Depressed101:
I read your dairy.. you were genuinely under the evil manipulation of a yoruba demon, it begs to ask if he had juju on you, I don't think he didn't, you just didn't see it that way ... well thank God you are free from his chain, if karma pill was real,I did wish him 100s of doses... take heart and heal fast

She was.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by absoul: 4:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Deep
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Kennitrust(m): 4:14am On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .the word hate should not be used .....instead dislike is okay.....

I understand how sister op feels.....when a woman loves she loves for real....she can move mountains for the person
But when they decide to stop loving that person...it turns to total dislikness
lol, slawormiir wrote comment without adding pussyasss and all that... grin grin
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Vince77(m): 4:19am On Mar 21, 2021
I keep saying this over and over again. By default, women make wrong decisions when it comes to choosing a partner for themselves. Women don't like good men.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:

A guy presently living his best life will go back and beg?

Very funny ��
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Godwin5766(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by macaranta(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2021
Hate is a strong word
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Caleycashh:
He is saying 100% Truth!
And you both are wrong. All girls are NOT the same. Know that and know peace!

Change the kind of girls you hang around with or maybe it's you that needs some tweaking. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Princeton92(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Yes, my uncle who assaulted my mother in front of me N his own mother when I was very young.... I grew up hating him M wanting the very worst to happen to him, I even wanted him to be assassinated
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Buhari. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.