Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35346 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by GreenDee(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
World16:

Where can I read her diaries please
I am also looking for it too.like damn, some relationship are better off not started.
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Cashify: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
yeah
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Caleycashh: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
And you both are wrong. All girls are NOT the same. Know that and know peace!

Change the kind of girls you hang around with or maybe it's you that needs some tweaking. tongue
You are wrong!!!... all girls are the same!!!
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Oshokalo: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
why is it the only girl that I think love me,is the one I never love back

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by richard870(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Obineri55:
You hate someone because you loved them but you lost them. Being in a relationship with some persons always seems like a wrong thing to do.

My ex(despite the love, dedicated time) once told me I wasn't good enough for her. It triggered a whole level of hatred in me for her(A relationship of 3 years). But the later are/is always better than the former.
Oh my! So sorry bro
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by hstar: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sorry
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Salisu19(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Learn to mind your business over other people's post, FOOL.......
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mamarockzie(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
iamL:

Madam please move on from this guy na.

Stop disturbing us with his issue, there are other wonderful things out there that can make u happy. Just locate them.

Must you talk?
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by bluefilm: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging

Story for the gods.

When a nigga is rejoicing that his problem has finally moved away from his life for good, and you are here wishing that he will come back begging.

Begging for what exactly, if I may ask?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.