Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45662 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Sell the damn phone and give him his money back. This should serve as a lesson for you, nothing is free even in freetown.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mamawa123: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim thank you.

Why are you lying? I did my own investigation after someone said you are a fraudster. I saw it in your previous post that you said you were looking for money to buy sewing machine and someone from nairalander actually gave you 30k on January 23rd and you posted the transfer receipt after your account was credited but less than 2 months you are back again with another excuse to defraud us. You are a shame to human race. This is why people don't want to help nigerians.

Below is what you posted after your account was credited January 23rd this year

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
the number wont come as fast as d reply when u said u will help or d accnt number

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mamawa123: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Give your money to people in need not scammers.

The OP is a man not a boy
Secondly, the OP only replies "send your account number", but would ignore if you offer to track so called guy. A nairalander offered to use soldiers but he ignored.

Thirdly, the OP has used other formats in January and got 30k from an unsuspecting victim here.

Finally, OP's name is on Nairaland scammers list, number 444

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13289030_cb8e830d453b4888914e58f6841a5ec4_jpeg91900e13b62fa0959815d2db5559294f
Thank you. She indeed a scammer. I believe the bastard is a male fraudster.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mamawa123: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sorry for Intruding... It is not my business but don't send her anytin yet........

But if u Wana do pls do but my advise, don't send her anytin yet.....

We need sumone to confirm her story... Someone reported her and she is on the scammer list on nairaland website

I did my investigation. I saw it in her previous post that she used this method to defraud innocent people money. This is what she posted after 1 nairalander gave her money

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AishaYesufu: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
mamawa123:

Thank you. She indeed a scammer. I believe the bastard is a male fraudster.

You are welcome
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Don't try it.. She can give anybody the call to act

Husseinaaa, àbí no be so

you have a point
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You are welcome
congratulation for spoiling my image and making things worst.. you expect me to post a cultist number but you won't be around when they come to look for my head. wow you're very wise clap for your stupidity.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by sweetrace(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

Why would you collect an expensive present from a guy you’re not engaged to? This kind of behavior beats me. Now some irrelevant men will come to nairaland to insult ladies. Please take out the SIM from the phone and return it to him. Thank him for giving it to you in the first place. Show some class and do NOT insult him.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2021
brainmax2000:
this complete blackmail, pls report the matter to the police and let your madame be aware
The system doesn't protect anyone. I no get RIP to give oo
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Afromentalist:
That prayer may even destroy you first. You think becauseypu are praying naked you are necessarily right in the eyes of the divine? They are both wrong in this case.

I never stated being naked. But e be like say this my comment dey pepper nairaland yeye men.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AishaYesufu: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
congratulation for spoiling my image and making things worst.. you expect me to post a cultist number but you won't be around when they come to look for my head. wow you're very wise clap for your stupidity.

@emboldened you are even too unintelligent to run G... Dumb scammer with dumb storyline.

E no go better for you and your fraudulent image
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Ishilove:

It's the nauseating entitlement mentality so many girls have these days. Don't wait for a man to buy you the things you need. He is not a cash cow neither is he your husband.

Na lack dey cause nonsense. On a good day this shouldn’t be anything. The problem is just that many Nigerians are not altruistic people. Anyway, the story is fake, OP just wan play on our sympathy. grin

Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

Even if Hurricane Katrina is coming, e better make e meet me than make I enter Naija man car. Before they chop off my head and people will tag my dead body “olosho”. I fear them pass lion o. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by agos: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Since he said he will go spiritual just return d phone back to him.police may not be able to handle d case if he goes spiritual
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Tillatalk: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
When a guy starts to give you what he won't give to his fellow guys, just know that he would be expecting from you what his fellow guys wouldn't be able to give him.
words of wisdom
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by RayRich(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
50k is wey too much for an apprentice that has nothing doing you could not have collected d money rather you ask him to buy the phone now that he needs something in return you will just jejely pack the phone and return it back to him.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Xenry: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Tillatalk:
words of wisdom

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Oh I see the op issa scammer. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Scammer
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

WITHOUT ANY DELAY
GET THE POLICE INVOLVED
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AishaYesufu: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2021
SCAM ALERT

There is currently a thread on front-page by Nairaland user Husseinaa, who claims to be a female that a guy is threatening to kill over 50k he gifted her

husseinaaa:

After my investigation on the account, I find out that the same OP has created similar thread on the issue. But what is interesting is that she he rebuffs every offer to help deal with the so-called person, including an offer to track the person with military officers, but would swiftly supply his account details when asked.

Furthermore, a check in the person's thread history shows that he has employed different formats to collect money from people, including one that he collected the sum of N30,000 from a nairalander.

NB in a previous thread, the person said that he is in Kogi, but in the front-page thread he said he is in Benue.

As if that is not enough, the account details supplied by Husseinaaa matches another account details that has been bursted as a scammer, and is on number 444 of Nairaland scammers list.

Please, if you must offer help, kindly give your money to people in need not scammers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13289030_cb8e830d453b4888914e58f6841a5ec4_jpeg91900e13b62fa0959815d2db5559294f

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AishaYesufu: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2021
OP is a scammer
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Teleprompter(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Return his phone and then report to the police

He can not harm you with jazz

If jazz was so easy to attack people with no physical contact, many people would have been attacked.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by koolib(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Simply give him the phone and never have anything to do with him again
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2021
bdchange:
I have read many comments above me and seem so disapppinted in the average Nigerian man. How in the world is the girl been critisized with what she explained. Well if I happen to be her Madam, I will invite the guy and asked for his side of the story. I will make sure I record the conversation. God help him, he narrate the exact situation the girl told me. I will warn him seriously and tell him he wont do nada. I will report the case to the police immediately. Then advice the girl to learn from this and never to expect a free gift from a typical Nigerian man even though few are exceptions. Problem can only arise if his statements did not tally with what the girl told me. Else no lawyer or court will grant him his money back..shikena...Nonsense and ingredients..

Go through the lady’s post through other thread then you will know she is a scammer. She’s lying. Someone gave her 30k so she can use it to buy sewing machine on January 23rd but less than 2 months she back with another story. He is a man not a girl as claimed.

Below is what she posted after her account was credited

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2021
AsherAmari:

No. She didn't have a phone. She also asked the guy if he wasn't going to use the phone as a bait and he promised her he wont, that was why she accepted it. If not, she didn't want to. He trapped her.

This is bad.
Op, try selling the phone.
Exactly my dear, he trapped her.
All these guys shouting she was greedy to have collected such amount, if it were to be you, se u won't collect if given a harmless gift. I just suggest she returns the phone, selling it won't give her up to that amount.
My fellow ladies, hustle like tomorrow no dey make man no use money dey do shakara for u.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2021
RayRich:
50k is wey too much for an apprentice that has nothing doing you could not have collected d money rather you ask him to buy the phone now that he needs something in return you will just jejely pack the phone and return it back to him.

Go through the lady’s post through other thread then you will know she is a scammer. She’s lying. Someone gave her 30k so she can use it to buy sewing machine on January 23rd but less than 2 months she back with another story. He is a man not a girl as claimed.

This is what she posted after someone gave her 30k on January 23rd

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jesmond3945: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim thank you.
where is the sewing machine?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by sun123: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
When a guy starts to give you what he won't give to his fellow guys, just know that he would be expecting from you what his fellow guys wouldn't be able to give him.

Aptly said
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by sun123: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them

MOSDII WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by raindrop99: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
This story is false, don't give her or him shi shi...Its a SCAM. Be warned
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by samwillyco1(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
AsherAmari:

No. She didn't have a phone. She also asked the guy if he wasn't going to use the phone as a bait and he promised her he wont, that was why she accepted it. If not, she didn't want to. He trapped her.

This is bad.
Op, try selling the phone.

The OP may be lying about about asking the guy if the gift was free and the guy agreeing to that. Secondly the girl is not wise, she should have rejected the money and ask the guy to get her the phone by himself and finally nobody ever asked OP if she used the money for another thing or bought the phone that worth such amount or not
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by saintneo(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Give him the phone. Don't get entangled with the idiota.

You deserve a cane as well, why will you accept 50k from a man? Are you a thief? You knew such a gift had an undertone.

Simply return the package and be free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.