Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45703 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by nwosu1982: 5:05am On Mar 21, 2021
U r heartless , how can u collect 50k from someone u r not dating? V u collected such money for free from any of ur relations ? U r still enjoying 50k worth of phone and u r complaining. Return his money or phone since you wanted him to join ur mugu list. Na one chance u enta ooooo

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by chubby98: 5:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.
She won't ask God to judge righteously because of her guilty conscience. Agreed, she made the necessary clarification to the guy before receiving the gift but, she certainly knew what his intention was.
She can only win that case in court of law unfortunately, the guy isn't going that path.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
Give Him Back His Phone(I Mean D Phone He Bought 4 U Dat U Are Using). It's Not Every Gift U Accept 4rm Men.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2021
mamawa123:

Sorry to hear that. Send your account information I will give you part of the money
husseina Ibrahim thank you.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by pocohantas(f): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2021
I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone

Una no dey ever get phone. undecided

Ishilove:
Nothing beats buying your own shit yourself

Lol. I just hate man troubles with everything in me. Hold your money let me have peace biko.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

FMT
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by samwillyco1(m): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Noted
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by driand(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Uprightness100:
This is why we Admonish all and sundry to Have Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
In matters like this, you Confidently and simply use Matthew 18:18 to treat his Matter.
If he tries anything, he will pay with his life.
so this is what your own Christianity is all about?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ishilove: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I just hate man troubles with everything in me. Hold your money let me have peace biko.
It's the nauseating entitlement mentality so many girls have these days. Don't wait for a man to buy you the things you need. He is not a cash cow neither is he your husband.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by lexy2014: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim thank you.

U have started giving out account number to collect oshofree. Tomorrow, u will come & open thread of how they gave u money now they are asking for something in return. U haven't cleared one, u are opening up urself for another. U like free things. That's ur undoing
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by lexy2014: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Just above this ur comment, she has already given out her account number for another freebie. Tomorrow, she will start with another story.

By d way, since she say she no first get phone, how's she on nairaland? Na d new phone she de use browse?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by West2019(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

so you are afraid to die premature , someone give you 50,k just like that , are you now telling us you dnt have phone cos he demanded your number, you are very stupid , you better returned he money before he send you to permanent sleep . Some Nigeria girls are very wicked . 50k is $100 now did you know that . If you like don't return he money . Your body go tell you later
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Munamu: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2021
There must have been a contract between the two of you, in which you have not furnish a consideration. Pls return his money,if you have no consideration to furnish.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Spfty: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
A Godly lady will not even take the gift because its a Greek gift. Stop mocking God. Be careful.

Life is deeper than you think.

You see everyday on this Nairaland how gunmen go about opening fire on innocent people and killing everybody on sight, those people are also humans like you, some are even on this same Nairaland reading news.

If you love your life, don't joke with it.

If you truly love God and worshipping God, He will open your eyes not to even collect such gift because you ought to know its not an ordinary gift cos some men believe that with monetary gifts and more gifts, most ladies would yield to their request or develop feelings for them, which happens everyday. So whenever you are convinced you don't like a man and don't want to start anything with him, don't ever collect his penny or gift. Be strict on that. But you cannot be greedy and still be calling on God and hoping to go free, God is not a man you can deceive or mock, God sees the heart, He knows our motives......you can deceive men but not God, so don't involve God in your mockery next time.

If you like go naked, that doesn't move God. A simple honest prayer of the righteous said in his/her heart will definitely get urgent answer from God, you don't need to go naked to force God to answer your prayers....if that have been your thinking and belief, you are deceiving yourself, wake up.

You cannot be covetous and still be calling God.

If God wants to send help your way if you are at peace with Him, He won't send it through someone that will put you in tight corner. The only way you can brag that the guy cannot do you anything is if you are sure that you are a fully diabolical, occult woman and you are ready to withstand his own dark powers. Some threats are not empty....many people are suffering and living miserable life today because of some minor mistakes they did many years ago mostly out of youthful exuberances, so be careful. Life is deep. There are evil people walking around, don't play with your life, don't play with fire.

Boko Haram leader killing people and sucking their blood daily is a human being like you.....think about it.....think about the so many prayers raised against him, yet he is living. If they open your spiritual eyes to the reasons many people are suffering one life issue or the other, you will start being more careful with life. Whether you live in Mars or wherever, there is supernatural powers and many people are making use of it. If you believe in God's power, then you also need not doubt the power of darkness.....and to be free from dark powers you must keep your hands clean and not have anything to do with them, collecting gift have a strong spiritual undertone, go and ask, be careful with your life.

Cc: Zzor, Cococandy

What's with the essay
To prove what point ?
There's no time to spare to read your nonsense

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Spfty: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2021
West2019:
so you are afraid to die premature , someone give you 50,k just like that , are you now telling us you dnt have phone cos he demanded your number, you are very stupid , you better returned he money before he send you to permanent sleep . Some Nigeria girls are very wicked . 50k is $100 now did you know that . If you like don't return he money . Your body go tell you later

Your sisters self dey collect
Leave story
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by wisdompalace: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2021
No one should blame the girl please provided what she posted is true.

She didn't ask for the money or phone from the guy. The guy voluntarily gave it out.

More so she stressed it to the guy it wont be in exchange for a relationship and he agreed

So what stupid threat is he now making.

My Advice..

1. Don't return the Phone
2. Let your parent be aware (it will get more worsen if you keep it to yourself.. You've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide)
3. Your parent will involve the police if the threat persist.
4. Don't be scared by the JAZZ threat...just be very prayerful be you a muslim or a christian.

Continue you normal life...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by LINTUNE(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:

bro! Na long story. Let an idiot give me a gift on a 'no string attached' condition and then later try to manipulate and threaten me.. I'll show him that 'NO SHIT WILL HAPPEN'. I Did it before.. And i'll do it again!.
once again.. Your response has justified The self entitled mentality of Nigerian girls who believe once they give s£x, money should follow.. As there is nothing like free sex. Afterall.. Like you stated earlier.. 'NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING'.
can u date a dickless guy?..ur response to this question will make me agree or disagree with u....and once again, nothing will happen to any guy, simply because he jilted u,and u swore naked for him..the universe doesn't work that way, God doesn't work that way...if it sure works , then it definitely will work for we men too, u girls , feel you have Monopoly over everything, sex , potent, favour from both universe and God, while we men have none?...every small thing, " I will swear for him naked in the night" , madam leave story, life is not Nollywood, if it works for you gals, then it works for we men too..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Fuckyoumod: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Uprightness100:
This is why we Admonish all and sundry to Have Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
In matters like this, you Confidently and simply use Matthew 18:18 to treat his Matter.
If he tries anything, he will pay with his life.
oga you want to kill that young lady for nothing, advice her to return the phone if she can't afford the money.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Fuckyoumod: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Madam, to cut this long story short. Kindly return the phone or the money.
For your own safety, this is not a police matter, police will not be their when he comes for you.

1. God forbid you die in the process, you will not be there to know if he was convicted or not, the same police will not stand up for you.

2. Police will not be there when juju comes visiting you, juju issues has no case in court.

3. Next time accept free things from the following people.

category 1. your father, your brother, cousin brothers, uncles that's if they even care about you. This set of people usually don't care.

Category 2. Your boyfriend and husband this set of people are the ones that can go beyond their limit to please you, That's if you are not a liability.

Never collect any free gift from any man that does not fall into any of this categories, for your life's sake. Nothing is free under on earth.

You should know a man giving you 50k is gearing up to fv
ck you. Reject free gifts!

Return his phone!

Don't mind those people pushing you into wahala, they won't be their to fight for you when that guy goes mad and evil against you.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by DenreleDave(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2021
mamawa123:

Sorry to hear that. Send your account information I will give you part of the money

Sorry for Intruding... It is not my business but don't send her anytin yet........

But if u Wana do pls do but my advise, don't send her anytin yet.....

We need sumone to confirm her story... Someone reported her and she is on the scammer list on nairaland website
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2021
LINTUNE:
can u date a dickless guy?..ur response to this question will make me agree or disagree with u....and once again, nothing will happen to any guy, simply because he jilted u,and u swore naked for him..the universe doesn't work that way, God doesn't work that way...if it sure works , then it definitely will work for we men too, u girls , feel you have Monopoly over everything, sex , potent, favour from both universe and God, while we men have none?...every small thing, " I will swear for him naked in the night" , madam leave story, life is not Nollywood, if it works for you gals, then it works for we men too..

Lol. Yes i can date a dickless guy coz i'm already into women.. The dick is basically useless if i may say.
You think what happens in nollywood aren't inspired by true life stories and happenings, then you must be a visitor to this part of the planet.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
the question says where is the guy from ? and I answered I don't know who you think I am but God knows the truth.

Shut up.. Why are u refusing help to deal with the guy but u are quick to send acct number
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Nanavati:

I will have to confirm from the guy before sending her the cash
Don't try it.. She can give anybody the call to act

Husseinaaa, àbí no be so
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2021
chubby98:

She won't ask God to judge righteously because of her guilty conscience. Agreed, she made the necessary clarification to the guy before receiving the gift but, she certainly knew what his intention was.
She can only win that case in court of law unfortunately, the guy isn't going that path.

In other words. You as a guy.. Has NEVER And would NEVER Give a gift to the opposite s€x without sexual gratifications.. Am i right??
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Tony142: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Tell your madam, and everything should be made public, if anything happen to you they will hold him responsible, or go and give him back his phone let him sell it
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2021
zakkyzakes:
you're prolly a male or a deprived teen a'int no way a grown up adult's thinking this way no way...... wait you're a male catching cruise joor.

Zzor is a male using stupid nairaland guys to catch cruise
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2021
StreetFight:

If your midnight prayers have been answered over these years, then you will not be typing this type of nonsense because even Dangote and Otedola no pray reach you poor church rat.

Bro! Chill! And stop feeling uneccesarily pained! I know not the life of dangote and otedola.. But my point is this.
Except i willingly return back a gift, no IDIOT Can manipulate or threaten me to return back a gift bro.. You gat that??
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 2kurupt(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Involve the police. Women too like free things
Involving Nigeria police in any matter is not free too, rather than dash police money make she add am take repay the mumu man
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Joseb007(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Just kuku return the phone with the reciept to him, if he doesnt take report to the police
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Emotionss: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Zzor:
The senslesness started from him who goes about gifting what he can't afford to ladies and using it as a tool for blackmail, I wish I can borrow this case.Let me see if he would ever get a penny back,nonsense and Ingredients

Social media the really make inconsequential nonentities feel important and powerful.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2021
tiswell:
this format no dey work, if the guy nack am jazz e go enter weh weh.

let her return the phone or pay him

The guy would do no shit! No be everybody get mind to knack jazz!
If i'm that girl. I'll get him to re-make those threats while recording.. I'll take his pictures and tell him that twitter, instablog, gistreel, nairaland, facebook, linda ikeji, my workplace, and street, my family, his family, his workplace and church, would be updated and i'll still go and make a formal report at the station, stating that if anything should happen to me.. He would be held responsible. Trust my family.. If i disappear, He will too.!
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by nnamdico82: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2021
My friend don't return the phone and don't give him money neither ur pussy, who was the witness when he gave you 50k? Tell him to meet you in court, he can't do anything we know their type, flat head motos. Empty vessel.
husseinaaa:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.