Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45601 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by vickydevoka(m): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
This your format no too strong . You for try spice am up . U de learn work. U for tell us say u get accident with the phone and de phone don crack n u no fit return am( for those way de ask you to return am)
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mmadu4: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2021
YOU ARE VERY STUPID MADAM POSTER WHY DID YOU COLLECT THE 50K IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIM THIS IS HOW YOU GIRLS BRING PROBLEM FOR YOUR SELF . DO YOU THINK HE WOULD JUST GIVE YOU THAT MONEY IF HE WASNT INTERESTED IN YOU , IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL GUN YOU DOWN AND BURIAL YOU IN A SHALLOW GRAVE STUPID BITCH
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

Someone from nairaland gave you 30k on January 23rd for you to buy sewing machine now you come back to defraud innocent people. You are a bad person.

Is this not what you posted after your account was credited.

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2021
mmadu4:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID MADAM POSTER WHY DID YOU COLLECT THE 50K IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIM THIS IS HOW YOU GIRLS BRING PROBLEM FOR YOUR SELF . DO YOU THINK HE WOULD JUST GIVE YOU THAT MONEY IF HE WASNT INTERESTED IN YOU , IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL GUN YOU DOWN AND BURIAL YOU IN A SHALLOW GRAVE STUPID BITCH
She was lying. She is a fraudster defrauding innocent nairalanders. She or he comes up with different stories every week to make money for herself. This is her full time job.

Someone here gave her 30k on January 23rd so she can use it to buy sewing machine.

Below is what she posted after her account was credited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim
first bank. God bless and save you as you want to save me

This is what you posted after a nairalander credited your account with 30k on January 23rd when lied to nairalanders that you were looking for money to buy sewing machine

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:38am On Mar 21, 2021
nwakibe:
The guy is an idiot. in fact send your account number let me transfer 50k to pay him back his money. nonsense.

Don’t do it. She is a scammer. Someone gave her 30k on January 23rd when she claimed she was looking for money to buy sewing machine.

Look at what she posted after her account was credited

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Nollywood story. This is nothing but a made up story to defraud innocent nairalanders.

Tell her to seek help from her family members or she should report the man to her boss.

Anyway I smell lies
Someone gave her 30k on January 23rd. She claimed she was looking for money to buy sewing machine.

Look at her post after her account was credited

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by tiswell(m): 2:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.
this format no dey work, if the guy nack am jazz e go enter weh weh.

let her return the phone or pay him
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 2:58am On Mar 21, 2021
What is happening to our African culture! Why will you collect 50k from someone? There is nothing free in Freetown.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by femi4: 3:00am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Report him to elders around you. Very stupid guy, he doesn't even know how to woo a lady.

A typical sex starved guy, always eager to spend money
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by tiswell(m): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2021
zakkyzakes:
you're prolly a male or a deprived teen a'int no way a grown up adult's thinking this way no way...... wait you're a male catching cruise joor.
she is a male
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 3:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Hes just bluffing...Just give him the phone..afterall, you were fine without it in the first place...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by simon10mpler(m): 3:05am On Mar 21, 2021
The guy bad, you even told him from the beginning but the materialistic part of you wouldn't allow you to reject it totally. Ladies should be able to discern when a guy is genuine. If he rushes to offer you such amount, think and think before accepting it. Sorry just return his money but do not go begging from another guy. Lol...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by SammyChi1988: 3:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Why will she return it when he made it clear to her that it was a harmless gift

You are sounding like a stupid fellow... So, you have not been seeing cases of guys killing ladies because of this? If you are into the business you better stop else your cup will full... Very simple thing she has to return the guys money or phone.. And as well involve the police if should anything happen to her.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 3:07am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=mmadu4 post=100063102]YOU ARE VERY STUPID MADAM POSTER WHY DID YOU COLLECT THE 50K IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIM THIS IS HOW YOU GIRLS BRING PROBLEM FOR YOUR SELF . DO YOU THINK HE WOULD JUST GIVE YOU THAT MONEY IF HE WASNT INTERESTED IN YOU , IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL GUN YOU DOWN AND BURIAL YOU IN A SHALLOW GRAVE STUPID BITCH [/quote

Bloody redpiller...he appears nice and he was the one that offered. She didnt ask..abi?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by edunaragold(f): 3:23am On Mar 21, 2021
I know u are an Igbo lady,go seat down one place joor,then y did u collect the money,don't accept anything from any one when u know u can't face the consequences, na big eye go kill u.mumu lady.or u return the phone for him,one good turn they say deserves another. U are struggle ,u see a good Samaritan came and help u,u still no want date the guy,na 40million u dey fine. Igbo girls can be a pin in one ass.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 9jaRealist: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Abegi forget that “jazz” nonsense....
But I would be more worried about an acid attack.

Send back the phone to him, and any extra money you can...
Report to your boss, your family, and any policeman you know.

Good luck!

>
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 9jaRealist: 3:53am On Mar 21, 2021
PROBLEMSOLUTION:
What is happening to our African culture! Why will you collect 50k from someone? There is nothing free in Freetown.

“What is happening to our African culture” is that someone who gave another N50K to buy a phone now thinks he somehow OWNS her, and some Nairalanders foolishly supports such despicable mentality. Is gift-giving not a part of “African culture”? SMH
>

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by summerflame(m): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Why will she return it when he made it clear to her that it was a harmless gift

Seriously, u are a disgrace to womanhood, hoe-low-sho
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Spfty: 4:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Look at this guys
So person never gift una money before ,
So if one man dash you no ey now , and talk say make you submit yansh
Una go fit submit
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mamawa123: 4:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Send your account information I will give you part of the money
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by summerflame(m): 4:11am On Mar 21, 2021
AsherAmari:

No. She didn't have a phone. She also asked the guy if he wasn't going to use the phone as a bait and he promised her he wont, that was why she accepted it. If not, she didn't want to. He trapped her.

This is bad.
Op, try selling the phone.

U don't judge people based on what they say, I believe this story ain't completed...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Spfty: 4:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Someone from nairaland gave you 30k on January 23rd for you to buy sewing machine now you come back to defraud innocent people. You are a bad person.

Is this not what you posted after your account was credited.

You see
Making the babies here insult women for nothing
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mamawa123: 4:12am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Sorry to hear that. Send your account information I will give you part of the money
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Duplexxx: 4:13am On Mar 21, 2021
You're not ashamed of your self how old are you? Women of this days are target for men of this days you have fell into the hand of one to cut the long story short give him back his money and avoid problem

If you are wise don't collect the money because you already knows what he want pussy you pretended this is what Nigerian girls are doing you're lucky is not me, I could have cut off your head

Bitch
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 4:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Duplexxx:
You're not ashamed of your self how old are you? Women of this days are target for men of this days you have fell into the hand of one to cut the long story short give him back his money and avoid problem

If you are wise don't collect the money because you already knows what he want pussy you pretended this is what Nigerian girls are doing you're lucky is not me, I could have cut off your head

Bitch

She is a fraudster. This lady or man needs to be arrested for duping innocent people. Go check her previous post. She has been duping here on nairalander for long.

Someone gave her 30k on January when she said she was looking for money to buy sewing machine.

Look at what she posted after her account was credited

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Spfty:

You see
Making the babies here insult women for nothing

She’s been doing for long. She made up different stories every week
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by chichimezie(f): 4:33am On Mar 21, 2021
did u beg him for d money...he shud go and sit down...he cannot do anything
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by StreetFight: 4:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!

If your midnight prayers have been answered over these years, then you will not be typing this type of nonsense because even Dangote and Otedola no pray reach you poor church rat.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by franchasng: 4:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -

A Godly lady will not even take the gift because its a Greek gift. Stop mocking God. Be careful.

Life is deeper than you think.

You see everyday on this Nairaland how gunmen go about opening fire on innocent people and killing everybody on sight, those people are also humans like you, some are even on this same Nairaland reading news.

If you love your life, don't joke with it.

If you truly love God and worshipping God, He will open your eyes not to even collect such gift because you ought to know its not an ordinary gift cos some men believe that with monetary gifts and more gifts, most ladies would yield to their request or develop feelings for them, which happens everyday. So whenever you are convinced you don't like a man and don't want to start anything with him, don't ever collect his penny or gift. Be strict on that. But you cannot be greedy and still be calling on God and hoping to go free, God is not a man you can deceive or mock, God sees the heart, He knows our motives......you can deceive men but not God, so don't involve God in your mockery next time.

If you like go naked, that doesn't move God. A simple honest prayer of the righteous said in his/her heart will definitely get urgent answer from God, you don't need to go naked to force God to answer your prayers....if that have been your thinking and belief, you are deceiving yourself, wake up.

You cannot be covetous and still be calling God.

If God wants to send help your way if you are at peace with Him, He won't send it through someone that will put you in tight corner. The only way you can brag that the guy cannot do you anything is if you are sure that you are a fully diabolical, occult woman and you are ready to withstand his own dark powers. Some threats are not empty....many people are suffering and living miserable life today because of some minor mistakes they did many years ago mostly out of youthful exuberances, so be careful. Life is deep. There are evil people walking around, don't play with your life, don't play with fire.

Boko Haram leader killing people and sucking their blood daily is a human being like you.....think about it.....think about the so many prayers raised against him, yet he is living. If they open your spiritual eyes to the reasons many people are suffering one life issue or the other, you will start being more careful with life. Whether you live in Mars or wherever, there is supernatural powers and many people are making use of it. If you believe in God's power, then you also need not doubt the power of darkness.....and to be free from dark powers you must keep your hands clean and not have anything to do with them, collecting gift have a strong spiritual undertone, go and ask, be careful with your life.

Cc: Zzor, Cococandy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nicoddemus(m): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2021
Liposure:
You should have known better. Nothing goes for nothing esp when it involves money gifts. The guy spoilt you meanwhile it was a trick to get you laid in future.

A whole 50k just to sleep with a girl? When just 1k can do the magic

Though I'm not in support of immorality
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by olobas(m): 5:03am On Mar 21, 2021
" I tell him if he can only dash me "" madam you are a big lies he will dash you the whole 50k for phone aaaah aaaaah IRO PO

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.