Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45604 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
obstead200:
at the bolded......I don't believe in charms, but some people are very dangerous. Most times, it is not really about the money but about the bursted ego. Men don't like being played for a fool. It is not good for their ego. And in an effort to regain Thier lost pride, they can do horrible things to you.
The fact that u escaped the first time is no guarantee that u will be lucky next time

lol. You touch sand, i pack sand.. You blow breeze, i call wind.. Wind is my friend..
If a man tries to lure me into his dirty intention by using bait.. I take the bait but still don't succumb.. Now he feels hurt and wants to retrieve the bait.. Hehe!! He'll knw that Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mployer(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
kluv99:
calm down dear fear would make his plan work,chill he can't do anything,as long as you didn't force him to buy phone but return the phone or sell it and give him the money,or talk to your Madam about it so they would be witnesses,above
all pray both day and night in your heart even when you're walking and relax don't fear ntn God gat you
Lol.
You think God will answer such prayer?

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by galaxi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
OP but you are a confirmed scammer on NL.
You just changed your format?

Nobody is falling for this scam!

2 Likes

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by bubudeen: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
I really don't understand this, except the story isn't true or it happened in a jungle. However if this story is true and happened in a country governed by laws then most comments here a funny.

I lady sat down on her own. Some insecure pervert came to dash her 50k and she was even nice enough to tell him if she's not interested in dating and that if there are conditions attached he should forget it, of which she isn't even under any obligation to clarify though. After giving the unsolicited gift he now turns around to ask for sex or whatever! He must be a real idiot!

To make matters worse he is now committing the crime of threatening her life. He must be a real idiot. Ideally a a proper country, he ll be cooling off in jail by now.

I did not read anywhere that lady even begged for the money sef. Too many stupid men roaming around! This similar to those who take a girl out to eat fish and start asking for a refund of their fish money as soon as the lady declines to have sex! Very Idiotic I must say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
obstead200:
don't be stupid.
If u don't have the money to give him, simply remove ur SIM card from the phone and give him the phone. You girls like bringing problem to urself. U are willing to collect 50k from someone who had probably not given his mum 20k, and u expect him not to ask for something in return?
Abeg just give him the phone....in the presence of witnesses and have ur peace
search her name ( Ibrahim Husseina) on nairaland. She is number 444 on nairaland scammers list

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mployer(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Powerfly:

lol. You touch sand, i pack sand.. You blow breeze, i call wind.. Wind is my friend..
If a man tries to lure me into his dirty intention by using bait.. I take the bait but still don't succumb.. Now he feels hurt and wants to retrieve the bait.. Hehe!! He'll knw that Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

You go just lost and the story will end.

Nobody knows your whereabout, not even the guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by merits(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

Which charm? So far you don't steal the phone from him just ignore the idiot.if I were you I won't return it he should do his worst.but stop taking the phone with you bcuz he can use your colleagues to steal it from you.

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
galaxi:
OP but you are a confirmed scammer on NL.
You just changed your format?

Nobody is falling for this scam!
stop referring another person to me that is not me and that is not my account number check again and see.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
insignegianniga:

Why not channel the prayer to your life so you can make money and stop having long throat on men's money

Lol. Long throat is if i beg u money.. But if i dey jejely and you offer me a 'no string attached money.. Who am i to say no biko nu?..

If Dangote still dey find money and if our ever greedy and rich politicians still dey collect from the masses.. Mbok who am i to avoid money? Expecially the fada xmas own?

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
bubudeen:
I really don't understand this, except the story isn't true or it happened in a jungle. However if this story is true and happened in a country governed by laws then most comments here a funny.

I lady sat down on her own. Some insecure pervert came to dash her 50k and she was even nice enough to tell him if she's not interested in dating and that if there are conditions attached he should forget it, of which she isn't even under any obligation to clarify though. After giving the unsolicited gift he now turns around to ask for sex or whatever! He must be a real idiot!

To make matters worse he is now committing the crime of threatening her life. He must be a real idiot. Ideally a a proper country, he ll be cooling off in jail by now.

I did not read anywhere that lady even begged for the money sef. Too many stupid men roaming around! This similar to those who take a girl out to eat fish and start asking for a refund of their fish money as soon as the lady declines to have sex! Very Idiotic I must say.
check her name and accnt numer ( Ibrahim Husseina) on nairaland scammers list, she is number 444. She has history of scamming with other monikers.

2 Likes

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
mployer:

You go just lost and the story will end.
Nobody knows your whereabout, not even the guy. undecided

Let the maga try me! A trial will convince him. The matter go casette.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by moneyissweet(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
The babe is poor, instead of reporting to the police is better she go and give the guy the pssy because police will take advantage of her condition and bang the hell out of her pssy Las Las.

Ketapu:
If your story is true, report to the police immediately, showing them the evidence(s).

It is only someone that is alive that can defend himself/herself.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by goldmatrix(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
You haven't said the truth yet..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
jalodo2:
check her name and accnt numer ( Ibrahim Husseina) on nairaland scammers list, she is number 444. She has history of scamming with other monikers.
please someone should check my account number my name and the person he is referring me to be.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mployer(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
bubudeen:

Oga, you can write that grammar if something like 10k is involved.

With 50k, she can get missing or paralyzed and there won't be anyway to trace her misfortune to the guy.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
call me lemme give you 30k to add and pay him, but next time be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Sukkyy2010: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
I swear similar issue happen in my village the lady who was a victim claimed smart like this one also she collected just 5k oooo not even 50k and after start ignoring my nigga and this my nigga na one kind traditional nigga. To cut the story wetin the nigga did to this lady was very embarrassing as he curse the lady to become a bed wetter like child.

If you love of your self my dear return back the money or the phone if don't want any worst to happen to you make your matter no go be like Bose wey dey bed wet.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by orlaglobal234: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
I would've saying that you should return the phone but I'm very sure you can not use the whole 50k to purchase phone highest you buy 35 to 40k of phone and you pocket remaining balance, so therefore find means and refund his 50k that's option number one
......Option number two is that carry your useless virginity to the guy to scatter it for you in exchange of 50k

...........................because for you to receive 50k as gift from the man that you 're not dating your sense suppose tell you that there is consequences on that gift, so go and exchange your virginity with 50k period
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by thaoriginator: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
Girl, I know you waan stability
But dat don't mean seh you fi sell your soul for vanity, no
Bright lights, fast cars a di city
And di fast lane mek yuh loose your sanity, but
Mi cyaan believe yuh sell yourself so short
To get di money you will make man break you part, but
A gal life make your choice because
Mi nah make yuh break mi heart, no

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by steve13(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Did you spend all the 50k purchasing the said phone ? What type of phone did you buy ? How much was it
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by galaxi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
I have 3 different account numbers from a particular bank, you have been bursted.

husseinaaa:
stop referring another person to me that is not me and that is not my account number check again and see.

4 Likes

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nanavati:
please accept my pm
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Handsomebb: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
The senslesness started from him who goes about gifting what he can't afford to ladies and using it as a tool for blackmail, I wish I can borrow this case.Let me see if he would ever get a penny back,nonsense and Ingredients
lolz.........you fit chop 250k make e no choke while ordinary 50k go cost your head. dont come here and start giving advice that u will never do.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by masseratti: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Return his phone simple and have your peace.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nanavati:
husseina Ibrahim
first bank. thanks for saving my life.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Tonitoniton(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
it shows u are under age.

how can a girl collect such gift from a man u dont intend having an affair with?

call ur boss and inform her of ur ignorance. return the phone and ask ur boss to plead for time to repay what is left

never accept gift from a man u dont want an affair with.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by thaoriginator: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim
first bank. thanks for saving my life.
50k + 30k = Omo everywhere good o grin

See better hustle o! cheesy
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
please accept my pm
call me with 08029936845 tomorrow
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Benwallt(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just go to where he takes you and spread the legs afterall it is one anyhow boy that will still knack the virginity out of your yansh free of charge. You girls sha
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by SirBunky85(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Involve the police. Women too like free things
with which money will she invite the police? what if the police also demand for sex before helping her?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by asatemple(f): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Return the phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.