Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45608 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Nanavati post=100061056][/quote] she is a scam. She is 444 on nairaland scammer list. Check her previous posts, she said she stays in Kofi, it's now markudi. Give d money to pple really in need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by poseidon12: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
When a guy starts to give you what he can't give to his fellow guys, just know that he would be expecting from you what his fellow guys wouldn't be able to give him.

Well said.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
jalodo2:
she is a scam. She is 444 on nairaland scammer list. Check her previous posts, she said she stays in Kofi, it's now markudi. Give d money to pple really in need
the question says where is the guy from ? and I answered I don't know who you think I am but God knows the truth.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
the question says where is the guy from ? and I answered I don't know who you think I am but God knows the truth.

do you have the guys number?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
jalodo2:
she is a scam. She is 444 on nairaland scammer list. Check her previous posts, she said she stays in Kofi, it's now markudi. Give d money to pple really in need

I will have to confirm from the guy before sending her the cash
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

He can’t do you shit. Report him to your madam
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nanavati:

do you have the guys number?
yes
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
yes

send it via SMS to my line with his name
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
SirBunky85:
with which money will she invite the police? what if the police also demand for sex before helping her?

Did she tell you she has no money? Stop making case for her or are you her? Is she you? Abi na joint hustling?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by BENEAMATA: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
50 k just so you could be his friend . Some jewel having you as a friend it must be . Please nlanders should send cash to quite an expensive friend we have among us .i'm sure a smile of appreciation from hussenaa is what every nlander is dying to let go of mere fifty thousand naira for .
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by codedearner(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lol. If all you said is true. You can either choose to refund the phone if you think you are indebted to him or you can keep the phone if indeed he gave you as a kind gesture.. He can go to hell, if he thinks #50k amounts to your dignity.. Get an elderly person to intervene and resolve the issue lest he sets you up. Guys like that have nothing good to live for
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Coolgent(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
dermmy:

We know your type now. That's why many ladies keep disappearing as a result of money ritual. The Mosdii you hate so much is justified today.
She sound like a typical 9ja whoree
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nothing beats buying your own shit yourself

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nnefada: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dear Op, set your phone on auto call record so that when next you both communicate it will be saved automatically. Use the call record as evidence and report him to the police. He should write a statement that no harm should come upon you.
He is not the first and neither will he be the last to give woman moni. There are many good Samaritans everywhere.

Btw how did he know you are virgin. You should know it's a turn-on for most men. Next time keep your virginity to yourself to avoid rape and false love.

I somehow think that this story is not true...... op wanna scam some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
It is hard to know who is saying the truth or who is lying.

To those who are dashing out monies, please do your investigation before giving her or him the money because someone on nairaland said this girl (or boy) is actually a scammer

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by xrayfab: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
See girl, No mind all these senseless girls wey dey advice u make u form hard girl no return that money. Most of them here have been used by yahoo/street boys without them not knowing all because of their carelessness feeling that they can eat their cake and have it back. This is a lesson for the once that want to learn. A random guy just came and dash u free money tagging it that its just a giveaway because say na u born am come this 9ja, u don't know how or were he got that cash from? Why didn't he buy the phone on his own and gave it to u as a gift because thats what u said u were lacking? He went and brought 50k cash and gave u, you collected and smiled. You don't know if he is the kind that eats life raw chicken or valtures in clubs. Time for submission has come and he is here to collect and you dey tell story, hmmmmm I dey warn u. Go find way give am him cash back cos that words he used on you is not empty. Tell him you will refund him part by part until u finish paying it. I will advice u to collect his account no, even if u get 5k, 20, 10k, be dropping it into the account until u complete the 50k. Keep the teller receipt of every payment u make. And don't agree to meet him anywhere to pay him the cash. Leave all these random street girls wey dey tell u shit, some of them knows waitin dey sup, if them dey ur shoe, I bet u 80% of them way dey advice make liter the guy no go waste time them go done refund the money. Na warning I give u for ur own dear life. Men are not smiling at all. Maybe na ur head go give extra 6yrs u dey joke with am....go refund him make in find another customer...maybe one of these randy once here wey dey advice u shit fit fall in replace u � � �
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Don’t give him money, the phone or sex.
Don’t give him anything.
In fact stop talking to him.
He’s a loser.

And HE CANNOT/DOES NOT have the power to do anything supernatural that will harm you or ruin your life.

The only thing you may have to worry about is him physically assaulting you

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Originalsly: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Any guy that run tricks like this to get a woman is a loser ... a low life ... one who is likely to be a rapist.. if not one already. If he wanted to buy sex...why not seek out a prostitute? Guys with this kind mentality have to remain local for life ... gifting someone and asking back for it if certain conditions are not met is like taboo. The girl made it clear she does not want any gift with strings attached..... and he agreed. What an idiot.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
It is hard to know who is saying the truth or who is lying.

To those who is dashing out money, please do your investigation before giving her or him the money because someone on nairaland said this girl (or boy) is actually a scammer

AM SERIOUSLY THINKING if I should stop giving her the money
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
All these low life Nigerian girls and their disgusting sense of entitlement. That if he wants to dash you phone without sex or relationship you will collect and "appreciate" him. What the Bleep is this?

As per say you be wetin?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Xenry: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
poseidon12:

Well said.

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uprightness100:
This is why we Admonish all and sundry to Have Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
In matters like this, you Confidently and simply use Matthew 18:18 to treat his Matter.
If he tries anything, he will pay with his life.
I bet anyone that this story isn't true. She just told a childish story
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by nicermiser(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rawbish
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nanavati:

AM SERIOUSLY THINKING if I should stop giving her the money

Read her previous post she is a scammer. I have offered to help her to track the guy with soldiers since she claims to live in Makurdi yet she didn't reply my message but replies those that offer to give her money.

From Kogi to Makurdi just be careful though.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
That man sef no get better goal in life, 50k just like that. sad
Asswear, If I'm a girl, I for don make am tey tey! shocked
Just tell me u believe this one sided story ? She told him if the phone buy isn't just a gift that he shouldn't bother , and the guy... this story is too cheap to be true
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Danboy43: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
No free lunch anywhere my dear,
Take responsibility and return the phone if you can't offer him what he want
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nairalandian:
Na everytime una dey need advise for this Nairaland.
But the boy no normal sha.
DNT U SENSE ERROR IN THAT STORY ?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
LeeSantos:
1bit brain, he's a father Christmas to dash you money? he no get sister or mother?

when last have your family members giving you free money?

you don't want sex, you don't want relationship and you collect free ₦50k. you funny die. just can't stop laffng. Na wha oh.

ogbeni if you know what's good for you. return the money or return the phone. and when you are doing that make sure there is more than one eye witness.

BRO U TRY SHA, BT THIS STORY ISN'T TRUE. NA ONLY LIE MOHAMED LIE PASS THIS GAL
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Give him the phone or give him the damn money. You should have known what he wanted from the beginning!
THIS GAL NO SABI LIE KPATA KPATA. CHILDISH LIE
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ahhhhhhhh.......
Virginity bawo??

How stupid could someone be
What if he found out u ain't a virgin nkor??

Did he buy the phone cos he loves u or disvirgin u

You self.........while u still holding on to the mobile return the phone asap and don't be greedy.........
BRO THAT GIRL NA LIAR. THAT STORY IS A COCK AND BULL TALES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Nanavati post=100061056][/quote] she only replies does that ask for accnt number. If it's TRUE, her life is in danger, she will rather die with her phone than sell
She will rather run to nairaland for money, than tell her , will commit suicide than inform her pple. Its bether they use more than 50k to bury her. She is number 444 on nairaland scammers list
Dont be deceived. Give ur money to pple really in need. When come with d hot selling line: good girl, virgin, trying to molest me or have sex with me. Know that they are targeting nairaland good guys, who will like to rescue good girls

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Ketapu:
If your story is true, report to the police immediately, showing them the evidence(s).

It is only someone that is alive that can defend himself/herself.
U believed this lie this liar OP WROTE ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.