Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45608 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2021
dermmy:
A guy you are not dating gave you 50k and you collected it just like that and I'm sure you had a phone but you lied to him that you didn't have one.

What did you use the 50k for? You can still return his money if you have such amount or give him the phone and let him sell it.

If dem talk say Nigerian girls are useless Una go dey vex. See your life now. ladies like you are easy prey for ritualists. Collecting free money from someone you had no relationship with. undecided
Oga that girl na LIAR
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Nanavati:

AM SERIOUSLY THINKING if I should stop giving her the money
she never replies those asking to help in tracking d guy, but quickly replies those asking for accnt number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nanavati(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
she only replies does that ask for accnt number. If it's TRUE, her life is in danger, she will rather die with her phone than sell
She will rather run to nairaland for money, than tell her , will commit suicide than inform her pple. Its bether they use more than 50k to bury her. She is number 444 on nairaland scammers list
Dont be deceived. Give ur money to pple really in need. When come with d hot selling line: good girl, virgin, trying to molest me or have sex with me. Know that they are targeting nairaland good guys, who will like to rescue good girls

thanks for this information bro
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by profmallor: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2021
You know in the movies when people source herbalists for help and claim ignorance when the consequences come later?. That's your case right there. Taking Gifts is a very delicate matter. Both physically or spiritually.. Except from God, all manly gifts have a motives, either sane or pleasant. Do not take his threats likely, sincerely approach him and offer the phone you bought as a way to appease him. Consult elders around and ask they follow you to see him to make him see you are seriously not interested in keeping his gift; and drop the worth of his money and free your self.

Now if you claim to be a virgin, the more reason you should never have collected any gifts. And the police would like to know, if you are not a virgin, why you cant repay him, after all this wont be the first. Police are really interesting people, you will be shocked how this would end when they intervene.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Why will she return it when he made it clear to her that it was a harmless gift
ZZOR UR MUMU DON TOO MUCH . WHY MUST U BELIEVE EVERY STORY A GAL SAY , AND ALWAYS GIVES WRONG ADVICE ? CAN'T U THINK BOTH WAYS, OR EVEN SENSE LIES IN HER WRITE UP ONLY BECUS U ARE A FEMALE . CHANGE THE WAY U DECIEVE PEOPLE HERE, AND MAKE SURE U DO EVERY DAM THING U SPEW OUT HERE
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by abimic(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
That man sef no get better goal in life, 50k just like that. sad
Asswear, If I'm a girl, I for don make am tey tey! shocked
Girls dey cash out big time like MMM
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2021
profmallor:
You know in the movies when people source herbalists for help and claim ignorance when the consequences come later?. That's your case right there. Taking Gifts is a very delicate matter. Both physically or spiritually.. Except from God, all manly gifts have a motives, either sane or pleasant. Do not take his threats likely, sincerely approach him and offer the phone you bought as a way to appease him. Consult elders around and ask they follow you to see him to make him see you are seriously not interested in keeping his gift; and drop the worth of his money and free your self.

Now if you claim to be a virgin, the more reason you should never have collected any gifts. And the police would like to know, if you are not a virgin, why you cant repay him, after all this wont be the first. Police are really interesting people, you will be shocked how this would end when they intervene.

The person is a scammer. If truly she's in danger when I offered to help use soldiers to track the guy he/she would have replied yet reply those that offer to give her money.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2021
There is always two side to a story. You said she was coming to your shop in 2018, are you still learning work ni? When did he gives you 50k., does he work?. What is his own story cuz 50k is more than minimum wage so it is hard to believe he gave u 50k for free and you're not related yeah few can do it but not a guy with no job.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Nanavati:

I will have to confirm from the guy before sending her the cash
ah! It's easy to give u any guy's number to speak with. How will u know it's real? Well, its ur money, u av d right to spend it as u wish. Apart from being on scammer list, does d story add up to u?, she will rather kill herself than tell her family. She is still holding on to d phone she bought o, she will rather commit suicide with it than sell.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2021
cococandy:
Don’t give him money, the phone or sex.
Don’t give him anything.
In fact stop talking to him.
He’s a loser.

And HE CANNOT/DOES NOT have the power to do anything supernatural that will harm you or ruin your life.

The only thing you may have to worry about is him physically assaulting you

You are giving a scammer an advice grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Nanavati:

do you have the guys number?
the number wont come as fast as d reply when u said u will help or d accnt number
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
she only replies does that ask for accnt number. If it's TRUE, her life is in danger, she will rather die with her phone than sell
She will rather run to nairaland for money, than tell her , will commit suicide than inform her pple. Its bether they use more than 50k to bury her. She is number 444 on nairaland scammers list
Dont be deceived. Give ur money to pple really in need. When come with d hot selling line: good girl, virgin, trying to molest me or have sex with me. Know that they are targeting nairaland good guys, who will like to rescue good girls

WTF!!! Seriously well her story look too good to be true. Scammer or Spammer are everywhere now. Thank you for the info one must becareful
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Gabson001(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2021
I see a good digger and a sex monger on this one
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by hardon1(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2021
something in me don't believe this story. why telling us your a virgin and so. i feel you created this post to generate pity and deceive some fellow mumu guys here as well. if you have bought the phone then give it to him simple. anyhow dem judge am he can't win since you are retuning what u both agreed the money will be used for

if u havnt bought, give him back his money. case closed
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
ah! It's easy to give u any guy's number to speak with. How will u know it's real? Well, its ur money, u av d right to spend it as u wish. Apart from being on scammer list, does d story add up to u?, she will rather kill herself than tell her family. She is still holding on to d phone she bought o, she will rather commit suicide with it than sell.

What about the inconsistency in her location? Assuming the story is true what is the probability that the guy won't come up with another threat especially after exhibiting such fear? Maybe the oga has enough money to give out when he may have some people around that their claims are verifiable.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Mickdiamond(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2021
You are just being greedy, and you didn't think smart enough, Of all of you in your madam shop he singled you out and gave you 50k. That's enough reason to know he has romantic interest in you.

You accepted the money out of greed, and you are now refusing his advances towards you.

Learn to stay in your lane and be able to provide for yourself. Nobody b Father Christmas for anybody
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2021
hardon1:
something in me don't believe this story. why telling us your a virgin and so. if feel you created this post generate pity and deceive some fellow mumu guys here as well. if you have bought the phone then give it to him simple. anyhow dem judge am he can't win since you are retuning what u both agreed the money will be used for

if u havnt bought, give him back his money.

The virgin part is the selling point so that someone like you would be her super hero to rescue her from the bad guy.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by bluebay(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2021
When you collected a whole 50k from the guy, you didnt know that something must be attached? Stop acting smart here and do the right thing. give him back him money ...Ole buruku..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2021
If not ....mentality would you have collected the phone when you know that you are neither out for sex or relationship?...
Deal with your wahala
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2021
loveymom:

You are giving a scammer an advice grin cheesy cheesy grin

lol
grin
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Karemarealty288(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Return the phone..... hook line and sinker
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Why will she return it when he made it clear to her that it was a harmless gift

Very true. I totally agree with you. The foolish man made it clear so I wonder why he is now disturbing her.

By the way also remember that he also made it clear that he will harm her and if truly he does these your words will not save her...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by buzmanjohn(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Xenry:
grin
Xenry:
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Edithspecials: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Very true. I totally agree with you. The foolish man made it clear so I wonder why he is now disturbing her.

By the way also remember that he also made it clear that he will harm her and if truly he does these your words will not save her...

What would save her biko
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Iamziggy: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Make I no talk Wetin dy my mind.
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Tcwork: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
Return the phone
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mich2012: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2021
dermmy:

You dey mind the op. Women of virtue and uprightness are scarce in present day Nigeria. Look at what this harsh economy has reduced our ladies to.

Very disappointing
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Nanavati:

AM SERIOUSLY THINKING if I should stop giving her the money

I know you are trying to help other in need but in this particular case I will be very careful because someone from nairaland just attacked her (or him) with fraud allegations.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 1:59am On Mar 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Nollywood story. This is nothing but a made up story to defraud innocent nairalanders.

Tell her to seek help from her family members or she should report the man to her boss.

Anyway I smell lies

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by shegun4sur: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

Hahaha
You think say you wise

Idiot foolish devil boy jam stupid girl
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Oyolohi24: 2:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Humble advise, if u like your life my sister, jeje settle this guy B4 something u will start paying above 50k comes to or happens. Those advising u against returning it will be in their homes enjoying when it starts
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Ashirioluwa: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2021
This girl or boy is actually a scammer. She or he obtained money from one guy here on nairaland on January 23rd. The man gave her 30k.

See copy of what she posted after her account was credited

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.