Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45612 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Falomo211(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
When a guy starts to give you what he can't give to his fellow guys, just know that he would be expecting from you what his fellow guys wouldn't be able to give him.

u have said it all
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Halogenabdul(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
they are empty threats.

Dare him,
he can't do anything. just threats he's making.
Listen to him to finish whatever he wants to say, hiss and end the call or walk away from him without saying anything. even if u want to say something, tell him u re waiting for him anywhere, anytime and every means.

I hate people taking advantage of someone's weakness..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jahrule: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Report him to the police that he is threatening you. They would pick him up and he would sign an undertaking that nothing must happen to you. Please pay him back his money when you have it or give him the phone.
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by obstead200(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
brainmax2000:
this complete blackmail, pls report the matter to the police and let your madame be aware
even the police will advice her to return the phone. If he harms her by charm, the police can't do shit about it

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Falomo211(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
LeeSantos:

Na so, e go choke you ode. you go chop the won wey you no go get head take chop again. dey form wisdom, knowledge and understanding for there. Na only u be chopist, men money chopper.

Lol
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by femijay8271(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

Give me his phone number, let me say hi to him
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Xenry: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Falomo211:

u have said it all

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by nwakibe: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
The guy is an idiot. in fact send your account number let me transfer 50k to pay him back his money. nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:

Ibrahim Husseina, number 444 on nairaland scammers list
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thief, it was very easy for you to collect 50k. If it was that easy, you wld have given it back to him Na.

You asked him and he told u it’s a gift. Liar
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by micflo28(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please return his phone and report any threat on your life from him to the police.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Go and report him at the police station
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Xenry: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

U are a very wise one, may your days be long, may your son not resemble your landlord
Thanks bro!

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jalodo2: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:

check her name ( ibrahim Husseina) on nairaland scammers list, he is number 444
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Slickest(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na the phone u take enter nairaland ooo

But it's girls like you that makes guys tag girls greedy and dumb

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by hammiid(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
You have to return his money
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by obstead200(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Powerfly:

bro[b]! Na long story. Let an idiot give me a gift on a 'no string attached' condition and then later try to manipulate and threaten me.. I'll show him that 'NO SHIT WILL HAPPEN'. I Did it before.. And i'll do it again!.[/b]
once again.. Your response has justified The self entitled mentality of Nigerian girls who believe once they give s£x, money should follow.. As there is nothing like free sex. Afterall.. Like you stated earlier.. 'NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING'.
at the bolded......I don't believe in charms, but some people are very dangerous. Most times, it is not really about the money but about the bursted ego. Men don't like being played for a fool. It is not good for their ego. And in an effort to regain Thier lost pride, they can do horrible things to you.
The fact that u escaped the first time is no guarantee that u will be lucky next time
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Miralex1954: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
My advice is to return d phone to him if he refuse to collect it,report him to ur family or to d police
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin Just tell him your mother is the Chief Witch in the Red Coven Society.... That is blood would used for Dinner or better still drop his name here let Nairaland Witches have him for breakfast at 3:00am.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by chatinent: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by insignegianniga: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Powerfly:

Because it doesn't work that way. But why not send me like 50k and expect something your grandma cannot give u, then try coming to get the money through blackmail, make we see whether the prayer no go work ni?

Why not channel the prayer to your life so you can make money and stop having long throat on men's money

2 Likes

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by ugodson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
You say u are suffering and u collected 50k to buy phone (MUST YOU BUY A BIG PHONE) why not use part of it to organize yourself.
If you don't want trouble just return the money or the phone hehe and save your life
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by uthlaw: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:

him de do give away abi.... nothing goes for nothing!
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by XDaBOSS(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:

Small matter....why not jazz him first before he jazz you.
Or better still report to any of the following churches
1. Cherubim church
2. Lord's chosen
3. Mountain of fire.
If you can visit any of the listed churches, nothing the guy fit do. Moreover he's probably trying to scare you.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by husseinaaa(f): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
nwakibe:
The guy is an idiot. in fact send your account number let me transfer 50k to pay him back his money. nonsense.
husseina Ibrahim
first bank. God bless and save you as you want to save me
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by mployer(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

O yeah? So who's fault is it? Is it her who was being sincere or the guy who lied? For Pete's sakes, can't you guys help a sis without attaching any strings to it? It's so appalling.

Now note,.
She didn't go asking the guy for a phone or money.
She even tried to find out the bases on which he was getting the phone for her and he lied. This alone qualifies her as a very good and responsible girl.

Now, your fellow guy wants to box her into a corner and you guys are all over the place calling the innocent girl names. Unto what now? Abeg free her.

You guys should stop wooing a woman with gifts. If she likes you, she'll date you without all the goodies. otherwise take a walk

By the time she reach 6 feet below the ground, you will be answering these questions by yourself
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Hisenough: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please escalate the matter as much as possible to every authority in your life. And don't drag your feet on that. Then watch out for the kind of gifts you collect in life.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by zudozz: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
give him back his phone ..thief!
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=100021303] When a guy starts to give you what he can't give to his fellow guys, just know that he would be expecting from you what his fellow guys wouldn't be able to give him.
[/quote

Omo! Guy i heineken for u
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Arinze624: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
If it went as you told us,, then fear not for i am with you grin,, report him to your madam, or parents,,, then work towards paying him back what he gave you.

Next time Tread with Caution,.

I seegrin

I saw sad
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by captain247: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
You should have informed your madam at work about it before accepting the money and also your guardian or whoever looks after you at home. Life is not easy and nothing comes free in life. Even in marriage one must give to receive let alone someone you don't truly know deep. My advise for you is to go and make a report to the nearest police station, tell them the whole truth they will muster him and tell him to give you time to pay back along with withdrawal of his treat to your life will be made and signed by him. But you must devise a means to get the money and as fast as possible.
Try to get some urgent hustling job like house help for 3 months in that way you can raise the money or start selling fruits, or anything that can give u a dime daily so you can save and pay back. Once you complete then go back to your tailoring training.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 001spice: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa. Madam calm down am sure that guy is a yoruba guy. If u dnt mind can u give me his number or better still go to police station and make a complain. But as i said earlier the guy is probably a yoruba guy his treat is a toothless one he can do shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.