Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? (28112 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / Will You Dump Your Bae If Or When They Lose Their Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by berniceunice: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Foolishmasses:
So you think those that are married are better off? I pity your thinking. Come to my city and see how cheap married women are to sleep with..I no longer blame anyone for adultery oo....it's like it's a new norm. If you have the grace to stand out ...do

what the name of the city?
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:
I got tired of him, then ghost mode.
that means you never loved him
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by pansophist(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

I meant the idiot part that's why I emboldened it,

Is it your present gf(that you once praised to high heavens) that became your ex, or another specie?

grin grin

Another specie. This was seven years ago.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
truthsayer009:

I don't know why you are worried though.

The same way we aren't surprised if we hear of a Nigerian man killing his wife in the US, not saying only Nigerians kill their wives in the US but it's pretty normal now.

Just because we are recognizing traits from women in our country doesn't mean we hate them, I mean I guessed right. Didn't i?

Just go away.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Drone95(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
JeffDWalter:
Babe aborted our pregnancy after forcing me to accept it.

I was living well, I and my cousin rented and apartment in Abuja and were enjoying life of a single guy.
This particular lady was just an accidental encounter. She came to visit her friend who was my neighbour then. Well, one thing led to another, we became an item. She took in and I begged for days for her to abort, she refused. Told her friends who came and pleaded that we keep.

I couldn't keep her in the same house with my cousin, had to get a new apartment to give her privacy and my cousin space. We moved in and I was beginning to have the feelings of a "daddy". She traveled to Kaduna to visit her mom and from what I learnt, her mom convinced her to abort, that I had not done anything "for her head".

Babe aborted there in Kaduna, returned to me without saying a word. Started falling sick and I was spending money. Doctor finally told me we lost the pregnancy, she had ask the doctor to not reveal that it was an abortion.

I took her home, showed her love and took leave from work to take of my "sick" woman. I guess she was wrapped up with guilt and in her attempt for closure, she confessed to have done abortion.

I just acted cool. Told her I had to return to work, then I suggested she goes to her mom and spent some time to recover. Still gave her cash to take her. The moment she left, I sent her a text never to return. I told I would kill her if I ever see her. Changed my locks and all that. I was demoralised. I guess that formed part of my plans to leave Naija. I didn't see her till I travelled out. This was in 2017.
sorry brah
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
RedAlert08:

that means you never loved him

I did, but when the love disappears at one point, and you both were never friends, better to move on than hold on to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Just go away.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
BabaIbo:
She too dey serious with things, maybe because she has seen some things in life sha, judging form things/stories we shared and again she is aiming/studying at/for first class in one of the first 3 most expensive private universities in the country.

She wants to enjoy that bad girl's vibe and at the same time be a good girl. Judging from her hunger to learn twerking etc. Maybe she did it to make me happy sha.

Her roommate is one baddass girl that follows a married man and do other bad things, I know that had an effect/impact on her which in turn affected our relationship. I remembered when her friend bought a new iPhone, this babe just keeping updating me, I know she is indirectly telling me she needs a new phone and it happened when her phone got spoilt.
Wetin consign me, I lock up, I no even follow her reason am.

The major reason I left her was because we had issues when I told her I will be relocating to my new/present location to set up my biz. She was visibly against it and I needed to start something. So I made a decision to relocate, having it in mind the relationship will crash.

Overall, she's a good, lovely and homely girl who wants to explore with her man but hustle don make men leave love focus on money(Ije ego).

ya gazie, nwanne.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
pansophist:

grin grin

Another specie. This was seven years ago.

You're an old man then, marry your current girl asap ooo

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Rubicon67(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
Because I found out she was a girl of the people, by the people and for the people. Don't worry heartbreak go reach all of onah I just collected my own last month. It will go round, nah turn by turn.

People's Democratic Girl (PDG).

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by skimmy39: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
Where will I even start, anywhere let me cut it short.
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

Pls don't tell me am wicked, is just that I don't deal with Broke men

And you stay in an uncompleted apartment. You are broke and don't deserve a rich guy. I hate it when broke girls think they should even date a guy in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by pansophist(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

You're an old man then, marry your current girl asap ooo

Cheers.

No wahala. I will. Thanks for the advice. God bless you. My life have changed for the better. cool
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
truthsayer009:

Lmao grin grin grin

One moniker I will always avoid/dislike angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Bwilliam(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
Where will I even start, anywhere let me cut it short.
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

Pls don't tell me am wicked, is just that I don't deal with Broke men

Go and make your own money, your mates are in Aba sewing clothes that can be displayed in boutiques as turkey gown.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
pansophist:

No wahala. I will. Thanks for the advice. God bless you. My life have changed for the better. cool

Hmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Drone95:
sorry brah
Thanks.
I've gotten over it.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

I did, but when the love disappears at one point, and you both were never friends, better to move on than hold on to nothing.
Okay. I see.
Do you like breakfast in bed?
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Bwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shellsploit:
She loves electrocuting her self with light..
Each shes alone, she plugs electric wire to socket and tickle herself with it.
Asked her and she says "It turns me on"

Mo ya breakup before light go shock both of us.

Lol, abi She dey work for NEPA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
Because I found out she was a girl of the people, by the people and for the people. Don't worry heartbreak go reach all of onah I just collected my own last month. It will go round, nah turn by turn.
haha no be vagina people?
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
DannyG8:
woman matter done tire me self
even before you marry uncle, no be daughters of Jezebel you never see anything sef
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

One moniker I will always avoid/dislike angry

It doesn't affect my account balance. So no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Michaelpsych: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Because she couldnt cope with my ugliness and me being broke
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
RedAlert08:

Okay. I see.
Do you like breakfast in bed?

I did not expect this question

No, I like to brush my teeth and drink lemon flush before breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
pansophist:
She has Princess syndrome. Feeling too special, like every man should feel accomplished because she is dating him, it has to be all about her point of view and want to be admired, pampered, and treated like a goddess. She have high taste she can't afford herself, sees me as a success object, spent her time mostly on social media and just an idiot.

What she brought to the table was her ego, delusion and a big basket to reap where she didn't sow. Only time she ever apologised in the two months we dated was when I told her it was over. I pity her next boyfriend in advance.

U just described My exwife, even carted house stuff, my belongings just within 6 months i excused her to leave my house, i went back last 3 weeks, only to see an empty apartment. Cant wait fr the divorce. Beautiful nonsense lady. Body no engine, pity next hubby ... grace to grass, e glory go dey come down like tecno ba3.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
yeyeboi:
We dated for 6years and I dumped her because her mother never wanted her to marry me because I am not a Yo ru ba angry

I enjoyed the girl kpekus because I met her a Virgin grin

lol at least you enjoy what of guys that sponsor them through out the University only to dump uncle ass when she graduate, and they never drill?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by ACE1010: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
I dumped my ex because I was willing to make her a priority but she(out of her own manipulative desires ) chose to make me an option ; and I could not deal with that, so I closed the whole show.

Exactly what I experienced, and same decision I took
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
BenDrickz:
She cheated on me.
I had to get rid of the relationship.

Were you faithful to her?

Or you wanted to have your cake and eat it?
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

I did not expect this question

No, I like to brush my teeth and drink lemon flush before breakfast.

would you accept it after you've brushed u, and had the lemon bla bla bla lol?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by ACE1010: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
stanliwiser:
Because she is supporting Chelsea

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Surebettingapp10:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
onye oshi
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by providencia(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Keep quiet madam that's how you people defend each others slutty behaviour oh sorry I forgot to tell you I saw her sitting on the laps of a weed smoker (bad boy) in a cuddly position that same evening after calling me a "good boy".
When a woman calls you a bad boy she is praising you. Speaking from experience

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.