Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (83716 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by DEMZEE(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. You really dont know what is first class is. The 2nd class men you are mocking live waaay better than you can ever live. You have to be a billionaire to live the way an average middle class man lives and even at that there os a lot still missing. your life still isnt secured, you dont have access to quality health but to you that is first class living. SMH

I'm looking at just men and women, who are the first class citizens...Men are in Nigeria and who are the second class citizens.....women are in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not perfect but we are not confused and delusional wen it comes to intra sexual dynamics
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm looking at just men and women, who are the first class citizens...Men are in Nigeria and who are the second class citizens.....women are in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not perfect but we are not confused and delusional wen it comes to intra sexual dynamics
You are right
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TheMohican(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sniper101:

You are a useless scoundrel sha...
and more pathetic is the fact that
you're even more useless than ur retardéd fada

Everyday you wake up in the morning look at a mirror, that is that a retarded scoundrel looks like. Fat disgusting swine
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Sniper101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
TheMohican:

Everyday you wake up in the morning look at a mirror, that is that a retarded scoundrel looks like. Fat disgusting swine
useless son of a swine grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by GreatCracker(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
angelfallz:
Yeah Sweden in general is a low key country. It has to do with its location, also Sweden is a matriarch society. I read an answer about Sweden on Quora.

can you direct me to the post on quora please
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Sixfeetbelle: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

My point is Adam was well off before God created Eve

No, he wasn't. He was lonely. Very very lonely.

So, God had compassion on his loneliness and decided to give him Eve.

But you know the funny part about all this: God had made Adam to be his friend kind of, so God could have someone to talk to and gist with and do stuff with, expect foolish Adam didn't think God was enough companion for him and started to wish for another companion. Unfortunately for him, Eve was smart enough to realise Adam wasn't a good friend to have, so she decided to make friends with the serpent instead.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by angelfallz(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
GreatCracker:
can you direct me to the post on quora please

I am sorry, I can't. I didn't bookmark it.
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by DEMZEE(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No, he wasn't. He was lonely. Very very lonely.

So, God had compassion on his loneliness and decided to give him Eve.

But you know the funny part about all this: God had made Adam to be his friend kind of, so God could have someone to talk to and gist with and do stuff with, expect foolish Adam didn't think God was enough companion for him and started to wish for another companion. Unfortunately for him, Eve was smart enough to realise Adam wasn't a good friend to have, so she decided to make friends with the serpent instead.

Adam never asked God for a companion though

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TheMohican(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Sniper101:

useless son of a swine grin

Lols.. choke on my divk binch
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Sniper101(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2021
TheMohican:

Lols.. choke on my divk binch
diçkheâd grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Osashalom: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Valkrie:

Exactly and that's why once a woman's radiator is empty and not filled for sometime she begin to overheat and turn crazy...with some weird character/attitude..!!
Which one is radiator again in a woman?
Kindly throw more light!
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Kelvin3476: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Men are trying to make themselves comfortable , woman come to the picture when he need to use her as Gf. Wife or for building a family thereby restricting most of her rights claiming she must b submissive
Alrite
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Kelvin3476: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

I know. I was just being sarcastic
Ok bro

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TheMohican(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sniper101:

diçkheâd grin

Cruise!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.