Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76219 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
He will still cheat on her, no be today
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Look at how clean and crystal clear d water is

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
that girl na edo girl o. she don put am for bottle
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by idahme(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That was how one big married Yoruba woman asked me to be her boyfriend but I say mama you're too fat for me.

The guy just want to catch cruise not that he can fuc...k that woman to organism

Hahahahahahahahaha, u no well. On a serious note if she was agbani darego she won't have given u that blank cheque.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by idahme(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Gbe enu soun ..... Weren't you the one that was body shaming one guy that he's so fat.... On a """pre wedding pics thread""" .... Hypocrite oshi

They only shout equality when it goes in line with their narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
by having shrek as a partner. carry your love and go.
Zzor:
Hmm this is true love and not the fake ones littered everywhere

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dangerous love
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Dailybell(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's his choice or their choice. Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by amuwo1980: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
I reject , this not my portion , I cover me and my friends and relatives with the blood of Jesus
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by amuwo1980: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
He will still cheat on her, no be today
Even angels with cheat on her
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Zobah: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin
You can't create so don't condemn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Prussian: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin

What is baby about this elephant?

That's a full-grown elephant.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Make she try hit gym na. With hardwork and dedication she can pull through.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:

What is baby about this elephant?

That's a full-grown elephant.

LMAO... Bruv you just killed me! grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is not love ..something is wrong somewhere

question the guy...he is after money
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dalil8:
shocked shocked
Is that a human being?
lol you be idiot ehn hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
This can't shock PMB

Love is blind
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Omonuejegbo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
The 3rd pix shows pessimism on the lady's face. She is not convinced

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Are you kidding me?

This is not love or the case of the woman having money because the boy looked rich than the woman. This is pure jazz.

Poor boy!

It's clearly obvious from the picture that he used jazz on her for his yahoo yahoo ploys.

Poor woman embarassed
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by deavicky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
I wish she has other options than being kind hearted to any man that will come after her size and is willing to stay.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. [s]Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..[/s]

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender

As if men don't use jazz on women. Mtcheww

Nonsense and yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
you have no business explaining to anybody anything.

There is something special you saw in her that others can't see

Beautiful hearts are rare.

He saw money for yahoo tinz
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
amuwo1980:
I reject , this not my portion , I cover me and my friends and relatives with the blood of Jesus

Jeep and fine mansion never wire you, that's why you're here shouting cool
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by dharmie135: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw.... I see a wedding day, I see this poor boy smiling and looking handsome in a suit and the other destiny killer frowning in her wedding gown. The poor boy will attempt to carry his bride but end up breaking his spinal cord and the destiny killer will abandon him to go and look for her next victim.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.
abeg no dey see again jor why na ontop another man matter
grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Onelove508: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
Lolz
Couythis be NwaAmakpa, abi watin be hm name?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kaiii....
She needs to be arrested for child abuse and molestation.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kaiii....
His mom will be crying by now chaiii
Kaiii....
His mom will be crying by now chaiii
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by dharmie135: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
shocked If i take this one home i'm 100% sure my parents will chase the both of us away wit firewood.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.