Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76173 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by sparko1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender

you will not kill me with laugh! grin grin grin

I take an exception in your number 2, I am still a virgin oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Viktorinox2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

say something.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
heartbraker:
Why d curse sisi? Everybody have right to his/her own opinion naa
. U guys like using bad words on female here. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by busariabeyx24(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
E sure for me say dis woman dey give am correct BJ and let him have access to the extra hole she gat. I'm not a pervert before una start to rain insult.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
M: Mutually
A: Agreed
D: Destruction
Murder, Homicide, Assisted Suicide are in the details.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by afesco: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
The last prayer
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by chikago1: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Doctor !!! my eye is paining me
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by akilo1: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
He jjust sign his death warrant something must kill a man
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by stephenponti(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
His eyes will soon clear.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nor be juju be this? shocked
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you love the girl, please help her lose weight...

The chances of her developing all kinds of problems is high with that kind of weight, from diabetes to heart disease.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Scammer.. grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by GENES11S: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
well, something must kill a man
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
sparko1:

you will not kill me with laugh! grin grin grin
I take an exception in your number 2, I am still a virgin oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

atleast, you've masturbated bro
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
G boy don get sure client abi na kayamanta don enter & Over 2.5
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ckmilly22(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Are you kidding me?

This is not love or the case of the woman having money because the boy looked rich than the woman. This is pure jazz.

Poor boy!

in other words this is what I call overload
imagine a motorcycle vs thriller
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
No problem living anybody. If this chap is doing it for money and survival however, then thats not right.

Best wishes to him
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by pascalbenz: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:

Yes!

The type that retired oloshos evening newspapers are desperate in need of.
grin grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bloody hell
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
dis is not love but fear , now the best way to be happy in life as a fat girl , is marry to your size so there won't be no body shaming, just like these two
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
She get large heart
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nawao why una dey behave like this?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
What! this guy is in a bottle somewhere. God please kindly deliver him
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Who notice the lady is not even smiling ?
It's seems she's feeling inferior and not comfortable with him.

The guy get mind sha !
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Fash20: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omo see belle
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by babamoha(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw.... I see a wedding day, I see this poor boy smiling and looking handsome in a suit and the other destiny killer frowning in her wedding gown. The poor boy will attempt to carry his bride but end up breaking his spinal cord and the destiny killer will abandon him to go and look for her next victim.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

prophet Ajasco the deer.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by babamoha(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw.... I see a wedding day, I see this poor boy smiling and looking handsome in a suit and the other destiny killer frowning in her wedding gown. The poor boy will attempt to carry his bride but end up breaking his spinal cord and the destiny killer will abandon him to go and look for her next victim.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

prophet Ajasco the seer.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by thymm: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Hmm this is true love and not the fake ones littered everywhere

You will fall in love with a man/woman seven times fatter than you. Say amen
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

How can she be that callous to wish me death if i ever climb a woman. Who does that?

I hardly reply mentions, but i couldn't overlooked that one.

Yea, i observe u hardly reply trolls nd i like u for that. Jux ignore her, anybody that wishes u death will b the one to die. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Masturbation Vs Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.