Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76578 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by promzy555(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Before Davido copyright am make I use am small

E choke me...

I thought it was art work. especially d guy
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
love know no boundaries.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Afamsi: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Are you kidding me?

This is not love or the case of the woman having money because the boy looked rich than the woman. This is pure jazz.

Poor boy!
Na the girl money the guy dey take dey fresh up
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Maybe the girl forced him to post their pictures or the money from her will stop rolling in .
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by confyy007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Disgusting to see.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shalommy:
. U guys like using bad words on female here. It's annoying.

I don talk tire.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Haywix: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
This guy here just want to be fucking laps, when your mates are going deeper

Ride on fool, no woman will live and stay with a man like this.... keep doing us this woman Favours and let them degrade us and think all men are the same.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Liposure: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Love can be strange
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Pat081: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Look like art work to me but if it is true the boy family are no more
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Pat081: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Look like art work to me but if it is true the boy family are no more what enjoyment is In that mum
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Odebayo4010(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
for where,I can't do that oh
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Dapoewa1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
I pity this boy.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her 9[b]hole Landia[/b] is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her 9[b]hole Landia[b/] is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Lagoon0: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Vyolet:
Everyone deserves to love and be loved, stature shouldn't be a barrier.
grin lol no pics, grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Greed go kill that boy, how can only you eat elders food?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
If this guy no get very long pipe naim be say she go end up frustrated.. no other way about this
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
This na granny Elephant oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmm
This one na to climb mountain be this

quote author=MufasaLion post=100205066]

Baby Elephant grin[/quote]
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin

Ye! my thread don go FP already self. cheesy

I almost missed the party. Na page 6 I come post my comment grin

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Fatale: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
See human beaaans!

I have come across people who look worst but are living happily.

Your opinion or thoughts don't bother dem

Just concentrate on your matter or better still, find your prince charming or Cinderella kiss
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Inside life grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
To be honest I laughed first, but I am actually happy for them. If it's real, then there is hope for true love.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Ye! my thread don go FP already self. cheesy

Bad man! cool cool cool
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
ylaa:
This na granny Elephant oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmm
This one na to climb mountain be this

quote author=MufasaLion post=100205066]

Baby Elephant grin

LMAO... Y'all have bad mouth grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
this pass baby elephant my guy, this is giant elephant

Mother Elephant grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Teeklef:

You see elephant, u dey call am baby elephant.

Elephant Matriarch grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

The guy just want to catch cruise not that he can fuc...k that woman to organism
All women can be fvcked to orgasm be it slim or fat.

BTW don't judge a man by the size of his boxers, it's what's inside that counts.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Chineke napu ekwensu ike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by horllytee(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Were wa o
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You must be a fat girl cool
. Lwkm
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Margthatcher: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Speechless.........................
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
but how is he going to cultivate this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.