Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (55211 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by YourMajesty(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

Let it go oooo! Hapu okwu a! grin

It'll do your state of mind and conscience some good.

Yeah. Your feelings are definitely hard!
grin I have passed my message across, good thing you read every bit of it.

Done here.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beckham14:
God has literally prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies (Village people) but you say you wan prepare the table for yourself..

Look here bro, a single mom in Canada is better more preferable than most Nigeria girls.

Link me up abeg. grin

Is better to marry old nanny in Europe at least you can get green card not to do everything to daughter of Jezebel and her family and she will still stab you in the back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
chai see what most naija guys are wishing for...

op abeg link me up with her friend na!!! I promise to be loyal grin
Haha grin grin
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Tabletuner(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

We really get close so well but she is taking things like marriage end which I don't want
Ok but could you please be straight forward with your answer?

Did you have sex with her?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by sirtuler(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga why did u start in the first place. That's why they normally say don't start what you can't finished.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
My guy hurt her, make una stop all dis rubbish una dey do. If na she one leave you she go use mouth finish u 2seconds.

Make una sef dey dey brutal like them vaginal people. Na wa oh! Hurt her. If u like go turn simp for ontop single woman matter.
Lol he will get green card beside she has money, do you know how many Nigerian guys are looking for granny women abroad hmmm
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by vhuqnl(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
technicallyrich:
What most guys don't know is that their girlfriend is still with them because they have not found someone better than them.
Even if they see is that person Willing to take them seriously.
I Bleep different girls every week and most beg me to take them seriously,that they will gladly dump their boyfriend's for me.
Of cause why won't they,a cute,rich guy from the richest,bravest and strongest black tribe on Earth

Now imagine if I m interested.
Finally foreign use goods are always better than Nigerian use.these also include girls.
That Canadian baby mama is far more better,sweeter and even tighter with more home training than an average girl in these zoo.
Hi baby
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
bjdon:
Guy hear me well.

If you do not intend to be serious with her let her know now. She accepts a non comittted friendship or she waka. If you string her on, telling her you love her when you dont...Lord help you. Women can act really crazy when they feel they have been used and dumped
Your last statement are you sure,
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Urban9aira: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Around this time last year before covid, i was involved with a mother of 2 Child... (No SEX ) just talks about dating n love love drama but for me it was all cruise, cause kini mo fe fi Olomo Meji shey if not just cruise and knacks..

Naso Mama Insisted one day that I must ask her out, that she needs to hear me ask her out.

Based on scope man sha, i did it and she agreed to date me.

But in my head i was wondering why she no dey see the date as just cruise cause No be lie she not even my spec even if i wan overlook the few age difference and Omo meji.

Las Las i cut her off one day when i feel sick and she was just telling me to go to the hospital, Alaye na Malaria do me i go drink Agbo..

Till date i dunno why i got angry with someone asking me to visit the hospital, maybe na cause i no wan make one Olomo Meji add her troubles and bills join my own..

But then WHo ask me all this story sef
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

Do you ghost people?

Ghosters are best described as weaklings or cowards.
Is a lie except if you are new in relationships, there are so many women who you share emotional connection with who you don't want to hurt you just play along and ghost them they will get the message. If you tell a woman face to face I don't like you, that will create enmity between you tomorrow you can be jobless and see her in an interview as the CEO use head
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by chimeremodlyn: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
technicallyrich:
What most guys don't know is that their girlfriend is still with them because they have not found someone better than them.
Even if they see is that person Willing to take them seriously.
I Bleep different girls every week and most beg me to take them seriously,that they will gladly dump their boyfriend's for me.
Of cause why won't they,a cute,rich guy from the richest,bravest and strongest black tribe on Earth

Now imagine if I m interested.
Finally foreign use goods are always better than Nigerian use.these also include girls.
That Canadian baby mama is far more better,sweeter and even tighter with more home training than an average girl in these zoo.

Dude, I would beg that u mind your language because you're talking abt humans here not goods. Your mother n sisters happen to fall into this group you're analysing. And don't forget that because you're a fine or rich boy does not make you alpha or omega of d ladies. You are only jamming ladies with low self esteem. When you meet a woman of worth, you won't be able to bleep her as you claim. You won't even be able to express this ur stupidity out. Trust me you won't

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Gfash22(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please I am in serious need of a job...help a brother...I stay in Lagos...I have a B.Tech degree and I am versatile. Thanks
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Lostchild(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..

HappyCanadian.
If you really need an advice just be honest with us nairalanders and answer my question

Did you met her online as a Canadian resident?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Boss13: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

She is financially capable and the manager of her company but I don't need her money.. got my own hustling

I think you considering the situation. I have offered you my advice. Do you know how much debt she has? How many kids she currently has? What is the current situation with the kid(s) father?

Is she attempting to lure you so the household income increases for tax breaks and property purchases? What is her credit score? Is she trying to have another child because she wants to increase child welfare benefits and possible child support payment in the future? How old are the kids?

These are pertinent questions. You are free to pursue your emotional bidding. However, beware of single mothers.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Shokoloko(f): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Boss13:

I think you considering the situation. I have offered you my advice. Do you know how much debt she has? How many kids she currently has? What is the current situation with the kid(s) father?

Is she attempting to lure you so the household income increases for tax breaks and property purchases? What is her credit score? Is she trying to have another child because she wants to increase child welfare benefits and possible child support payment in the future? How old are the kids?

These are pertinent questions. You are free to pursue your emotional bidding. However, beware of single mothers.

You forgot to add "does she want a child from a hardworking african so she can claim child support from him". It is my understanding that African men do not default on child support here grin

Oh, just read again. You did add that. LMAO
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Hifeylove: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hope your village people is not using a remote control on you!! If you are still seeking for advice pls give me her online name and thank me
Later.!!!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Qorks(f): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beckham14:
God has literally prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies (Village people) but you say you wan prepare the table for yourself..

Look here bro, a single mom in Canada is better more preferable than most Nigeria girls.

Link me up abeg. grin

The kin advice you will keep here eeh! Poverty na bastardized bastard! Op, give your life to Jesus Christ and repent and start making your ways right again.. Seems like life had not been favouring you but I pray as you go back to Christ Jesus, things will change for you for good in Jesus name Amen. What destroyed King Solomon came from outside his territory, our women are good, just that you had been lust for a particular thing which had made you not to see their goodness.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by bossrillboss: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
see dis guy fa,u see a single mother for Canada dey complain,bro make I yan u d truth as I dey so if I see double mother,tripple mother even fifth mother for Canada I go rush am sharp sharp.anybdy fit yan anything o,na my mind me tuk so o.no time
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Royaldave200(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Michelle55:
Just ghost her.. She will get the message clearly after trying to connect with you for a while.
I don't know how to say it's over, I start by not picking your calls and staying off grid for a while and by the time I'm back you've moved on.
We can still be friends or you can decide to erase me by yourself, whichever one you choose is super okay with me.

Op, simply tell her the truth or ghost her.. Your choice!

Seems ghosting comes too easy for you? Pardon my curiosity just want to know, have you ever been at the receiving end?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Michelle55: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Royaldave200:

Seems ghosting comes too easy for you? Pardon my curiosity just want to know, have you ever been at the receiving end?
Yep.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Boss13: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
bossrillboss:
see dis guy fa,u see a single mother for Canada dey complain,bro make I yan u d truth as I dey so if I see double mother,tripple mother even fifth mother for Canada I go rush am sharp sharp.anybdy fit yan anything o,na my mind me tuk so o.no time

Guess your situation is really sad.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Royaldave200(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Michelle55:

Yep.

Thanks I got the cue I needed.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by gr8child(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Where picture?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by osinimegaciousi: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Well said..if after hearing this you still not man up then you're on a long thing
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by gentleibraheem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
I Can Help you out if you send me her number
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please give me her number and let me replace you
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Father4all: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..
abeg give me her number
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by nkayclement: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

Op abeg how u take get am cos me i dey find such person oooo.... I need japa comot from this zoo.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Damianwest19: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Abeg direct the girl to me; I can gladly carry the burden.�
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by hermesprogidy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Poverty-ridden comments all over this thread, because a woman is from Canada, op should throw all caution to the wind and date her, even though he has zero feelings for her. That is how some people end up with toxic partners and even psychopaths just because of flimsy material things. God punish poverty angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
hermesprogidy:
Poverty-ridden comments all over this thread, because a woman is from Canada, op should throw all caution to the wind and date her, even though he has zero feelings for her. That is how some people end up with toxic partners and even psychopaths just because of flimsy material things. God punish poverty angry angry.

RT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.