Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (55168 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Edithspecials: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Suremikky:
Oga simply tell her u are engaged to someone else already and apologize deeply for not telling her earlier simple as ABC

Engaged in a dating site kiss
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Godsfavour78: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
you just described my fuvking situation. I never told you I wanted a girlfriend I just told you me Nd my supposed girlfriend get issues. You just jump into my mental space like say na olympics. And yes very distracting and crave 24/7 attention. And any small hint of leaving act as if she will die. Am in a conundrum.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Xenry: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Godsfavour78:
you just described my fuvking situation. I never told you I wanted a girlfriend I just told you me Nd my supposed girlfriend get issues. You just jump into my mental space like say na olympics. And yes very distracting and crave 24/7 attention. And any small hint of leaving act as if she will die. Am in a conundrum.
shocked shocked shocked You deserve better bro, toxic women shouldn't have a place in our heart because it's dangerous and distractive. wink

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by mkoabiola: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Comment readers Association

Lagos branch
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by mecussey(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..

Yahoo boy wey dey Ogun State dey form babe.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by mecussey(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2021
MickzyDonald:
i smell a Gee guy forming the canadian moniker, wait until they command you to send aza before your brain resets

Live, Yahoo boy at the back of the system
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by tiana29(f): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:
OK give us the full story so as to know where and how to help you
where did you know her from
how long have you known her
And what platform did you get connected together from
What brought/connected the both of you etc.
Lol
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Womanizer(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
hermesprogidy:
Poverty-ridden comments all over this thread, because a woman is from Canada, op should throw all caution to the wind and date her, even though he has zero feelings for her. That is how some people end up with toxic partners and even psychopaths just because of flimsy material things. God punish poverty angry angry.

I tire o

Most of them think Canada is paradise on earth

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Womanizer:

I tire o

Most of them think Canada is paradise on earth
Exactly is not all about the gains, not depending on anyone.. I have started withdrawing and haven't replied her message since yesterday
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:
OK give us the full story so as to know where and how to help you
where did you know her from
how long have you known her
And what platform did you get connected together from
What brought/connected the both of you etc.
From a dating site
Since late last year
Same site till we met after weeks of intensive chat
I started showing her care and it all started. where I messed it up cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Tobid1822: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by kelvinalvin1(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Lol, I need Canada picker...some serious binary. So am more of business. If ur scared of marrying som1 older than u, bc of what people will say,then SORRY is ur name. Bros ur life ur doings...ur happiness ur doings..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by biggy26: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..
That her message sounds like you told her you were in Canada. Is that what she thinks?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by biggy26: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
HappyCanadian:

So you mean I shud tell her the real deal shocked I don't want her depressed.. no other way?
You don't have to be too plain. Just ghost her, after a while reply. She go tire.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
biggy26:

That her message sounds like you told her you were in Canada. Is that what she thinks?
Lol, check my posts and I thought u would decode am in the same place with her from my moniker
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
HappyCanadian:

Your are yarning dust.. nothing about perfecting citizenship here she is the one crushing and wants marriage not me.. I am comfortable so reason before you talk pls

Yeah a comfortable Nigeria who wants to date a foreign lady for citizenship, dey form comfortable there.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by biggy26: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
HappyCanadian:

Lol, check my posts and I thought u would decode am in the same place with her from my moniker
Ah, had to be sure o! I feel your pain bro!grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
quentin06:

[s]Yeah a comfortable Nigeria who wants to date a foreign lady for citizenship, dey form comfortable there[/s].
You know nothing just shut up sad u open your mouth waaaaaaahhh!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
biggy26:

Ah, had to be sure o! I feel your pain bro!grin
My brother mesef don tire cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Thazard(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wow, that's sad. So sad that i've been weeping all day. My dear brother in the Lord, the Goodnews is that I have the solution to the problem you're facing. Tell her I'm one of your family members, let her bring me to Canada, I will give you the solution when I get there.
cheesy
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by biggy26: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
HappyCanadian:
My brother mysef don tire cry
Just form busy from time to time, she will reset.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Iconicwereysqua: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Breadwinner(m): 1:57am On Mar 29, 2021
#Just tell her Tule Joor and hope she gets it grin
#and now on a more serious note. I think you can take the soft approach. Just tell her to take it easy on laying the emotions on you, that you are still trying to figure out how far you wanna take what’s between both of you. In the mean time, she should try and keep herself in check as much as possible. And follow up with regular reminders
#Always glad to be there for a brother.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by calcal: 2:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Sure, he is one of those Yahoo boy
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Tuhndhay(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Tell her the Truth Bro...... I'm sure she will understand or better still reduce the frequency of the conversation

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Xenry:
She's a Distraction! Beware!
Say No to dating such girls, they ain't worth it!
She is a Canadian chick bro not our Nigerian girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:26am On Mar 31, 2021
HappyCanadian:

From a dating site
Since late last year
Same site till we met after weeks of intensive chat
I started showing her care and it all started. where I messed it up cry
Tell her your mind in open and respectful calm way, if indeed you are not interested

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by AlphaSoul: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
wizdomnzube:
My guy hurt her, make una stop all dis rubbish una dey do. If na she one leave you she go use mouth finish u 2seconds.

Make una sef dey dey brutal like them vaginal people. Na wa oh! Hurt her. If u like go turn simp for ontop single woman matter.
Lol @2 seconds!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Lostchild(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Xenry:

You made me laugh

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.