Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (55174 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mooreleak247:
Egbami what is this one saying. How do u leave her? Do u av her in the first place? She's not even in naija that. Will u keep quiet and and find something more serious to do with ur life.

But wait she's a Canadian and ready to do anything for u. Hmmm... And u still want to leave her? Issokay! U must be enjoying all the problems and wahalas here. Next.....

Did it cross your mind that the guy is also in Canada?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by lordswill03: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
The thing is love happens. Single mom or not. You didn't tell us if you feel the same way for her, as in do you like the gist vibes. What does she do and do you think if you give her a chance you'll be happy. Do you guys engage in productive discussion or is just "can I come over". You haven't asked her out yet, but have you had something do with her?

Are you currently in a relationship, which to be is the most difficult part. If you are not yet, you can give it a trial. Don't you ever succumb to love based on the promise of taking your family member abroad. If love wants to happen, let it happen on a neutral grounds. You've got yourself a rare friend don't lose her in a hurry. I wish you can contact me personally so we talk

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Mariangeles(f): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..

What is your reason for wanting out?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Horlamidey25(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guy, marriage should be done out of love not out of pity. U marry somebody you can be with for the rest of your life.... Pls make no mistake. Tell her how you feel and I hope she will be mature enough to understand. Wish you well.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

cry It's not a laughing matter.. I need help bro

Whatever you do, don't break the girl's heart.

There are people who are begging God for her type of physique, love and devotion.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Edithspecials: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Your response (s) to her chat keeps leading her on. The screenshot you added to your post is a good example. She said she missed and thought of you all day instead of you to just say thanks or something formal you dropped a love emoji. Again, you mentioned that she always oblige your request, please mind the kind of favour you request for.

Uncle since you are not interested just mind the way you response to her chat. There is no where it's written you must woo a lady who is already a friend.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Mariangeles(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

Just go ahead and ghost her!

Advice from a lily livered coward!

May you be ghosted by someone you really care about when you least expect, then you'll learn never to give such a wicked advice again!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Mckore(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Op!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by elvismaga: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
U LIAR TOO MUCH. JUST DEY COMPOSE STORY FOR NAIRALAND.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by alizma: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..
Are you sure that your Canadian single mom is not in kwara state or Edo?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

Make it known to her that, you like her and don't intend to go into love affairs with her

Meaning, don't demand from her and don't expect any favors from her

A food you will not eat, do t taste it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Mariangeles(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

If I start ghosting her she begins to complain that am trying to avoid her cry

Don't ghost her.
Just tell her the truth. Truth will always be the best option.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
acesboy:
why am I finding this your respond hilarious
acesboy:
Paulpaulpaul:

If you're truly in Canada, you are in a deep shit if you're not careful. Since you have been enjoying her company and she is equally enjoying yours, she can sue you. Girlfriends can sue their boyfriends in Canada for "time wasting". You will be forced to care for her for life, gringringrin. You better be tactical before your village people win you in away match.

Don't be aggressive in putting her away, all you need now is tact. Feminist Coven are the heads of Canadian Judiciary; Dgringrin
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by bjdon: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guy hear me well.

If you do not intend to be serious with her let her know now. She accepts a non comittted friendship or she waka. If you string her on, telling her you love her when you dont...Lord help you. Women can act really crazy when they feel they have been used and dumped

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by sauceEEP(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uganda!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by marsup: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
send her info, I will help you get someone to distract her, and you can be free of that burden.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

If she’s not ur spec what are u doing with her?

If u just want frnds or benefits u might be in for another ride as she seems to be the stuck up and clingy type. She won’t let u get away easily unless ure a bad boy who can handle such situations bt Ure clearly not a bad boy she will eat u up. Lolz

My advice find away to act uninterested and slow her down she’s coming on to fast. When she slows down u can both go normal. Unless she’s crazy. wink shocked
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Tabletuner(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

Have you slept with her?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by YourMajesty(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

May you be ghosted by someone you really care about when you least expect, then you'll learn never to give such a wicked advice again!
You take things too serious, he has dropped his own opinion, it is now left for the Op to either accept or reject it... No need for the insult and swear words.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
quentin06:
[s]Always willing to give Nigerians a bad name, you re dating this woman because you want to use her to perfect your citizenship.

You re the reason why many single mothers are wicked, you suck.

Hope she discovers your true intention and rips out your guts[/s][s][/s]. angry
Your are yarning dust.. nothing about perfecting citizenship here she is the one crushing and wants marriage not me.. I am comfortable so reason before you talk pls
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tabletuner:

Have you slept with her?
We really get close so well but she is taking things like marriage end which I don't want
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladylite:

What site did you meet her
On a dating site
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by realray(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Beckham14 post=100215291]God has literally prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies (Village people) but you say you wan prepare the table for yourself..

Look here bro, a single mom in Canada is better more preferable than most Nigeria girls.

Link me up abeg. grin

I tell you Bro, some people no just get sense and is like he's enjoying the suffering here, can u imagine big opportunity and he's doing simeh simeh oya dey here na and continue ur suffering.. I tell you Bro who get head no get cap and who get cap no get head truly life no balance.....
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mtcheew. I don't even know what to say.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Naijaepic: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
This opinion does not apply to professional chef, bros
grin grin grin

frozen70:

A food you will not eat, do t taste it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
realray:

Bros am not suffering at all..
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by SunTzu123(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tell her you live with your Nigerian girlfriend who is an introvert and that you're taking her (Nigerian girlfriend of course) to Miyakis dojo. Where she's receiving her black belt in taekwondo award. �

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by seanwilliam(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

shut up ode!.

The best way is to ghost her or to tell her straight forward. If una one dumb a man, una no Dey look uche face but if the table is turned, una go Dey bring emotions to table ..

In as much as The op never asked her out , he can go ahead and dumb her.. even if he asked her out , sometimes one can get tired of love .. it’s better to say the truth and get hurt than to Dey lie and wasting time ...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by OgideAgu: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
The choice is urs

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by seanwilliam(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
realray:
. I tell you Bro, some people no just get sense and is like he's enjoying the suffering here, can u imagine big opportunity and he's doing simeh simeh oya dey here na and continue ur suffering.. I tell you Bro who get head no get cap and who get cap no get head truly life no balance.....
Bro no be every body Dey suffer for naija here o .. and why would a man with working brain see marrying a foreign woman as an escape route from poverty

Marriage should be based on who u desire.. dem no Dey marry outta pity.. and u see those foreign women are smarter coupled with the fact that the law protects them . U can’t use and dumb them anyhow .. it’s better not to start wetin u no fit finish

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.