Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (55242 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Olisehinnocent: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Am always available bro. I never knack white lady punna before and I can't wait to have one. Bro leave that girl and link her to me grin cheesy One man food is another man poison wink
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by thecommunist(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Am always available bro. I never knack white lady punna before and I can't wait to have one. Bro leave that girl and link her to me grin cheesy One man food is another man poison wink
my brother, although i have never had sex with a Caucasian woman but i can tell you for free that their vajina is not different from that of the African woman.
same way some African women have smelly vajinas if they don't take care of themselves down there is the same way some white women too have smelly vajinas if they don't take good care of themselves. As you will see fresh ,clean and beautiful white women with clean vajinas is the same way you will see fresh beautiful, clean African women too. the difference is personal hygiene.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Deejay777(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2021
2shaw:
Its not hard,delete her,change your number and shift. When they find good guy,demngontake am for granted,years later filled with regret,they start looking for whom to hook and settle with.
Thank u for the advice, boss. I took it to act. I ghosted her like fvck, deleted her numbers, blocked her everywhere but I couldn't change my number because d number she has is my hotline (can't go through the stress of reconnecting with hundreds of pple cos of her).

But what I did was, when an unsaved number calls me, I won't talk until the person on the other end talks, if it's her voice, I won't say anything till she hangs up. Then I block that number straight up.

All these happened like 3 months ago or so, I forgot to update u. Thanks boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.