Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84450 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tmb78:
ISo you don't see the obsession with anything Yoruba men with the way she has been writing?
I am sure a Yoruba demon don do am sege and jakpa before.
If you don't believe me,check her signature.
Who the hell writes that except a woman scorned grin grin grin grin
May be a Yoruba demon chop her chop her best friend join.

That girl is a typical Igbo fish-brained girl.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by almarthins(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Thunder fire you there. Chioma dated davido because of the fame and the money. She doesn't love davido at all.

Gold diggers are meant to be used and kicked back into the street where they belong

Thank God it is 2021, u dey pray make thunder fire another for his opinion. Let's see who thunder go fire first soon.

I no get right to call chioma, gold digger because men wey want fresh puna get strategies to get it. Why men dey Hussle to be rich, no be to pull attention and respect mostly from the opposite sex. So no blame chioma, if monkey get money and e woo woman she go gree o. For example, Adams oshomole etc
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by godlessmind: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Chioma disrespected herself, you dropped out of university, you decided to be a baby mama to a guy with two babies mama already undecided
Chioma is not a smart lady, she got what she asked for.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tmb78(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jimmy231:
Sophia na Yoruba stop saying wath you don't know she be Dele Momodu Niece
No wonder you people don't allow Sophie rest,thinking she is Yoruba.
Oga,Dele Momodu is from Edo State.
Who doesn't know that one before. He even makes sure people know in almost all his interviews
Read,una no go hear,mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by MummyD2020(f): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thaheer:
The people who said he was helping her to cross road in st maarten in the video earlier last month,
wassup,shey he dey help her clean her teeth? grin

una mouth too bad. Shuo!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Topmaike007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma is releasing half nude pictures about that she is happy and not bothered, child support dey steady. She will release another one before evening and use one of her accounts to upload it on NL.
Why are you people crying on behalf of the bereaved?
Shebi una shame Sophie and Yoruba ladies say their pussy dey smell because of Chioma. Life na turn by turn.
life be like 5 A side everyone dey enter set...

Just happy..

People don't know Sophie fine pass chioma

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
grammarnazi12:

You are a spoilt child.

Yes u are right , he is all Yoruba men are ekuke by default

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Basic123: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma is releasing half nude pictures about that she is happy and not bothered, child support dey steady. She will release another one before evening and use one of her accounts to upload it on NL.
Why are you people crying on behalf of the bereaved?
Shebi una shame Sophie and Yoruba ladies say their pussy dey smell because of Chioma. Life na turn by turn.
You will see them hating davido now.They can be so petty......

The same reason they hate Peter of P square and FFK now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by shegun4sur: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:
The same people wailing that Chioma is being disrespected insulted Sophie like hell.

They called her all sorts of names, yet she held herself together. She never responded to any name calling. She went on with her life composed and never ever disrespected either Chioma or Davido.

Now it's Chioma's turn and the same people who attempted to drive Sophie to suicide are walking around with hypertension.

They should all take a seat.

A big round of applause for you

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Topmaike007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:
The same people wailing that Chioma is being disrespected insulted Sophie like hell.

They called her all sorts of names, yet she held herself together. She never responded to any name calling. She went on with her life composed and never ever disrespected either Chioma or Davido.

Now it's Chioma's turn and the same people who attempted to drive Sophie to suicide are walking around with hypertension.

They should all take a seat.
and also take heart oo cheesy

Can't you see that our lord is great
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Akanoaaa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
But what's all wahala na? Afterward, it's not like they have married

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
If one is to treat this issue as the tribe Chioma comes from treats other tribes when it comes to inter tribal marriage. It would be all laughter from January to December on this matter.
Igbos are so selfish and tribalistic to the point that they don't deserve any pity in issues like this.

Till date they are still crucifying Peter for marrying Lola being a Yoruba.

You see how Karma dey hide give blow?

Your own daughter you praised for engaging a Yoruba son is being dumped by his husband to be. Though his tribe never disturbed your daughter like you are threatening Lola.
Karma is bad guy grin

As for Chioma, I pity her. No woman deserves such an unfaithfulness from a man.

Anyways, if it's God's will for her to marry Davido, hundred beautiful women dated by Davido can't stop her.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by mattfeuter(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
janedonez:
Chai! David, I thought you are disciplined and matured.

Pele oh, methuselah angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

Yes u are right , he is all Yoruba men are ekuke by default
Poor punctuation.

Did you go to school or you always visited Shukudi during school hours?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the idiots, even abusing her and Imade for boarding same PJ with Davido and he had to be explaining to a fellow baby mama. She musn't release any picture, insults! Life na turn by turn.
They even went ahead to say Yoruba girls have stinking pussy, hence the choice for a neat Igbo girl. Na now dem dey call Linda witch for exposing this new relationship.

I was very disappointed in people who made it a tribal thing, more disappointed in women who were a party to such. There was one Nlder that traveled as far as Politics section to tell every Afon-ja that their brother just paid the expensive BP of an Igbo girl because Yoruba girls are cheap and can be married with a bottle of palm oil. I was wondering if it was his father they paid to. They are all silent now. At least we would rest on How To Hook A High Value Man 101.

Everybody go dey alright.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Topmaike007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Davido still knows the value of Chioma.

Look at all those girlfriends, Chioma is the most beautiful of all, with home grooming skills attached.

Papa Ifeanyi, buy sense.
taa Sophie fine pass am.. No repeat am again no be by yellow.. Sophie na real definition of black is beauty

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by KoshCAD: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them
Yoruba men are not Sisi like the Igbo men. Fact.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Toearn: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
His business

Like I always say dude is just like me and any other dude when you are getting money you keep attracting bitcheszzz
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Poor punctuation.

Did you go to school or you always visited Shukudi during school hours?

My punctuation my problem.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Topmaike007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Value ko, Presidential paint ni! Most beautiful indeed!
Have you ever seen Chioma without a wig, have you seen her using her natural hair or packed hair style?
Tell her to remove wig and wash off her make up, then upload that on her over bleached body and let's see her real beauty.
Sophie fine pass am � %

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Topmaike007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
emerged01:

Don’t forget chioma is his 3rd baby mama. Chioma was happy flexing when the first baby mama and second baby mama were somewhere watching with tears in their eyes.
can't you see that our God is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Reelmii: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin
michaelpop50:

Chioma with her gorilla body structure, shaped like a man
guy why u wicked like this na, wetin she do u
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not igbo...

After finishing abusing igbo people then you call me a tribalist.

These yoruba people are wonderful, is it that you people don't understand the meaning of tribalism.

You are very concerned with chioma but not your sister.

My sisters are all married and if them like make them mess up, na their lives. I give zero fuucckks about them. I'm just against those blaming davido for dumping the leech called Chioma.

I'm an Urhobo guy from Delta State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by zudozz: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
He is rich n famous.

At least that's wt women want.

Ps. let him enjoy himself.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
can't you see that our God is awesome
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.