Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? (21588 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by ebuclassic18(m): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm not going
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Nazgul:

Get over it bro...me I'll happily attend, I was even chatting with one of my ex some weeks back, she was telling me about her upcoming wedding, she even told me to buy her washing machine as my wedding gift to her when coming.

Life is very short, don't stress yourself to an early o, if one relationship doesn't work out, don't kill yourself, just remain friends with her and move into the next available girl, you can keep hopping like a frog until you find the right person.

You are a simp.

If u really want to know if you said works. Try inviting your ex (a girl) to your wedding, let's see wat will happen.
U are saying dis bcus u are a guy. Gender equality should be considered b4 saying some things.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2021
chrismex:
It's more easy for a guy to honor the invitation than a lady.
It will be very difficult for a lady

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by hardon1(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2021
I have honoured one before, she even called in the morning of the wedding day to remind me
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by waphany07c(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
The fact that U two broke up doesn't make Her a bad person, it just didn't work out. Who know weda na U sef b d bad guy.

annayawchee:
Lol.....

Me that will go there and eat , drink while thanking God for saving me from the delilah while praying for the soul of the unfortunate hubby
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by epadomo(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Even am attending one on 3rd of April thus year which is two days time,I even bought her aso ebi 1 bundle for myself and friends. her wedding is taking place at Abeokuta. She don call me tire self. So no big deal in it. though it depend on how you breakup

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by peacettw: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2021
To be honest, it will heavily depend on the condition of my current status. If I am happy, and living my best life, you best be sure that I will occupy the front row in that wedding.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Ubdavis(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
pregnantMan:
Sure I can attend an Ex wedding..who knows, I might be lucky to get last digging before she says I do

And u call that luck?. Na toto wey u never see Bleep before abi na wetting!
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by annayawchee: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2021
waphany07c:
The fact that U two broke up doesn't make Her a bad person, it just didn't work out. Who know weda na U sef b d bad guy.

hehehehehhehe..... She got caught
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Burgerlomo: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?

I no dey blame you my brother e no easy

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Prettychild(f): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
No na. Why on earth will I honor my ex wedding or even invite my ex to my wedding?You are an ex and in the past, why would I still drag you to my future?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by buikem2: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm still in good friendship with my ex.
We respect boundaries now just as friends.
We ended amicably too in the past, no harsh feelings.

She's not married yet, but I'll definitely go for her wedding IF she invites me.
The only odd thing will be witnessing the wedding knowing that you don chop the bride too. But it'll just be in the mind. Exterior I'll handle myself well and be happy for her.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by buikem2: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

You are a simp.

If u really want to know if you said works. Try inviting your ex (a girl) to your wedding, let's see wat will happen.
U are saying dis bcus u are a guy. Gender equality should be considered b4 saying some things.

Not every girl behaves and thinks like you. Speak for yourself. My ex was in mine and she was so happy and contributing to the whole process. I'll be in hers too if she invites me
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Joydan95: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
I once attended an Ex wedding, I saw the Joy on the bride’s face and I couldn’t help but pity her cos the curse that was hovering around that guy was just too much (baba promised a lot of ladies marriage and nacked them for free)... As at then I wasn’t ready for marriage so I wasn’t pained. I only went naked to swear for him one time when he beat me mercilessly with a belt over infidelity accusation that I never committed when were dating and I broke up after.
It’s been over 5 years of their marriage and his wife is yet to conceive ...I pray God will grant her fruitfulness in Jesus name.
If you are not ready to be serious with a woman, don’t play around it, some women work hand in hand with the devil and won’t mind uttering your glorious happiness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2021
buikem2:

Not every girl behaves and thinks like you. Speak for yourself. My ex was in mine and she was so happy and contributing to the whole process. I'll be in hers too if she invites me
Wow! You are right. Buh that's one in a million
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by tunmoj(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
na fight ....
Duplexxx:
My ex is my ex

Any thing to connect me with her i am not interested, no woman will ever fall my hand

My guy don't attend allow her to go to hell with her wedding
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
berrystunn:

To the wedding from Lagos to east.

But why travel because of an ex? That's too much na

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Joydan95:
I once attended an Ex wedding, I saw the Joy on the bride’s face and I couldn’t help but pity her cos the curse that was hovering around that guy was just too much (baba promised a lot of ladies marriage and nacked them for free)... As at then I wasn’t ready for marriage so I wasn’t pained. I only went naked to swear for him one time when he beat me mercilessly with a belt over infidelity accusation that I never committed when were dating and I broke up after.
It’s been over 5 years of their marriage and his wife is yet to conceive ...I pray God will grant her fruitfulness in Jesus name.
If you are not ready to be serious with a woman, don’t play around it, some women work hand in hand with the devil and won’t mind uttering your glorious happiness.

Wow, some men sef.....I'm sure their family and relations will think it's the wife that has issues, not knowing it's the cursed husband behind their predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Royem: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
it depends on how we ended up. smiley
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by eluquenson(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes, i attended 2 of my ex weddings
one of my ex attended mine too, shikena
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes na , I will even come with my present babe sef.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Royaldave200(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
If I'm available to attend, why not?
My ex mum bought my wedding aso-ebi, she even called to show concern when coro no allow wedding. My wife's ex called several months after wedding to apologize and send wedding gift.
Get out of my life no be commot for world. I don't have an ex I can't talk to in time of need. If I need assistance in a particular location and I remember an ex live around, Na to find her number even if I no get again, and an ex call me for help, I do whatever I can.

You are a man that has understood the basics of life. Keep being you sire, God keeps blessing your marriage.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Royaldave200:

You are a man that has understood the basics of life. Keep being you sire, God keeps blessing your marriage.
Amen. You too sir. Thanks
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by harmargedon: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2021
MrIcredible:

Happy to see?
Lol

Keep fooling yourself...
not every one ends his relationship with a fight, some do it maturely. I guess one day when you grow up you'd understand.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by labski(f): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
I'll happily attend... because the relationship didn't work doesn't mean we shld become enemy na
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by chichimezie(f): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
No......
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Fantazy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
It depends on the circumstances that led to the break up
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Royceey(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=englishmart post=100363663][b] If I had nothing doing, I would rather cook half bag of beans, one by one with candle flames

angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by urchcherry(f): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
orohbiro:
grin grin ;DWhen I went to my ex wedding when I saw her husband dancing and opening his 32 teeth I felt pity for him if only if he check properly how deep and wide I have drill that place I begin to smile. for my mind this girl wicked see the kind Toto he carry go give this innocent man I just dance go shake their two hands wen she saw me she was smiling at me me too I was also smiling and looking at her for the aggressive matches we both played which I won all
na so one nigga go siddon on your wedding day de laugh you. Na turn by turn so chill because you don't know how many niggas wey don drill your wifey and how deep and wide the drilling must have caused to her Toto and who told you her hubby was an innocent man?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by orohbiro(f): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
urchcherry:
na so one nigga go siddon on your wedding day de laugh you. Na turn by turn so chill because you don't know how many niggas wey don drill your wifey and how deep and wide the drilling must have caused to her Toto and who told you her hubby was an innocent man?
as ur Toto done wide abi?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Hardey10(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Invited and am honouring it .

It was hard at first and lots of thoughts about why she would do that but when I finally let go, I realized there is ntn to it.

Anambra,here I come!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.