Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? (21589 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
I ain't going nowhere. QED
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
If I'm available to attend, why not?
My ex mum bought my wedding aso-ebi, she even called to show concern when coro no allow wedding. My wife's ex called several months after wedding to apologize and send wedding gift.
Get out of my life no be commot for world. I don't have an ex I can't talk to in time of need. If I need assistance in a particular location and I remember an ex live around, Na to find her number even if I no get again, and an ex call me for help, I do whatever I can.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Numerouno94(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
nothing wrong about that, I'll go there with my new bae

Exactly. grin
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Prussian: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
I once attended the wedding of an ex. We didn't part ways acrimoniusly and till date we talk once in a while.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
I remember a situation back in JSS 1 where a boy showed interest in his classmate. He approached her, made his intentions known and she told him to wait for a response in under an hour. About twenty minutes in, she dropped an envelope on his desk. My guy, happy that she put effort into his advances, enthusiastically opened the assumed love letter. Inside the envelope was a middle-page foolscap with a huge N on one sheet and an O on the other. Na so we laugh the idiot enter our university years. The female went on to date many guys until we graduated from school. The guy kept his distance from her after the ordeal.

What does the story have to do with this thread? It’s very simple; that N.O. response is tame compared to what I’ll send any idiot ex who wants me to visit his/her wedding. The person is an ex for a reason — unless it was distance which separated us.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?
you fit go but no carry empty pocket go!
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by chikason68(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Currently in such dilemma. I actually broke up with her cos I wasn't ready and I saw desperation in her eyes. Didn't want to tie someone's daughter down when right inside me, she was just a side chick. She invited my Alumni (secondary School), though i may choose not to attend but am attending. F**k whatever she might think. Am gonna go eat rice and dance Wella. But won't spend a dime.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Kayrich(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why won't I attend my ex wedding if invited. We are not dating anymore and we ve both move on. Honestly I will gladly attend. Guy she isn't ex yet and that was the reason u can't attend. I think u both still sees each other.
Don't come here and formulate story for us not. What's bad in attending ur ex wedding...
I mean I mean are are u normal
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
I will sew agbada and be at the front seats
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?
my brother go nothing they happen.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by paulgabrielz: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
₦550 FREE GIFT, SIGN UP TO GET ! https://opay.ng/s/26KX
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by deavicky(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
MickzyDonald:
There nothing in it, i will even be the one who chop the most, but it depends on who the EX is sha o, so OP, go inside, iron that your cloth,hang it, and be prepared to attend the party....
sometimes u don't have to blame the nigga e fit be say he never pick so everything they vex am.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Omoluabiii(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
What for?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by jagorinho: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
grin grin ;DWhen I went to my ex wedding when I saw her husband dancing and opening his 32 teeth I felt pity for him if only if he check properly how deep and wide I have drill that place I begin to smile. for my mind this girl wicked see the kind Toto he carry go give this innocent man I just dance go shake their two hands wen she saw me she was smiling at me me too I was also smiling and looking at her boobs I have also disfigured.
lol, u be leopard wey u dey disfigure your ex boobs? this your submission is quite hilarious......but mr man!!! as u dey think say u don finish that girl body, naso the body go dey new for the husband eye , everything na perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by 5Gbabe: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
me way day like show my self anyhow If am free that I will be coming like nairal M
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by berrystunn(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Travel kwa, but why?

To the wedding from Lagos to east.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by DonBenny77(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
No I don't do that shit
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by tayolove12(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I dislike people who still live their life around their ex

Probably when you are married? nothing stop you to go, everybody married from 2014 still date bruh we are just manage our self.... Don't let anyone to manipulate you.....
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Faber(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Am attending it with my latest SUV Ford Edge 2019 model....

She think say my money don finish....but little did she know that : " the money wey we get o...e no go Finnish o, Amen"

She will be like I need to go back to these guy...he don hammer like say 2morr no dey

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Generally friendly with the ex, but that doesn't mean I'd want to attend his wedding.

By the time the relationship has conclusively ended, we can talk and chat when necessary, but I avoid physical meetings.

Doesn't mean I don't wish him well either. I just don't like awkward scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by starlite101(f): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
I decided not to go to the wedding, but I sent a gift in the mail.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Which one of them, ex gF or ex wife? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:

What about you?
I will go for sure and then stand next to her fiance because i know say i go better pass in looks, I go spray money pass their family head and dance pass the couple because I know say i better. Again, I go stand up and ask everyone to shout halleluyah when the pastor says you may now kiss the bride. The halleluyah testifies to the fact that i don chop the thing wey him just jey remove veil dey kiss....

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by loswhite(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
spiceadole:

Seriously?
So men feel this way?

I thought you should go there and brag about fvcking her and dumping her...that she is a left over
You are a SIMP
Lol Imagine a SIMP calling someone else a SIMP.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Ritztravels: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
I would rather pour a bag of rice on the floor and count the grain till I finish counting the last one than attend the wedding of any ex.

First I am not a party freak ,I would rather send a gift than attend a wedding ,there is also the place of an ex,I personally don't consider an ex as a friend ( as there are certain restrictions on interactions) infact I don't have the number of an ex on my phone, that's my principle

7 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Thunday1005(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hollawayn05:
When won't I if am chanced?
At least to go Eat out my Pension and if its Child dedication too I will, at least to go check to strickling resemblance

To collect some return on your previous investment cheesy
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Thunday1005(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

I will go for sure and then stand next to her fiance because i know say i go better pass in looks, I go spray money pass their family head and dance pass the couple because I know say i better. Again, I go stand up and ask everyone to shout halleluyah when the pastor says you may now kiss the bride. The halleluyah testifies to the fact that i don chop the thing wey him just jey remove veil dey kiss....
You deserve a cold bottle of drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.