Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36953 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
Who will shoot them Beaf? We already know the military is predominately Hausa. They will never shoot their own brothers. Not in a million years!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Ekpoma1: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dis abokis pipo sef no jos get sense at all at all. ANIMALS!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mariory (m)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters
« #440 on: Today at 04:53:26 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: dayokanu on Today at 04:43:32 PM
I dont get you.

How is Buhari to blame for the violence and GEJ not to blame for MEND violence?

What is the job of a C-inC if there is breakdown of Law and order?

Maybe GEJ is hoping we would go and pray so that rioters come to confess

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about people being murdered and you are turning it into politics. Or do you think I was supporting MEND? Do you think I'm a GEJ fanatic?

Stop this crap please. People are being butchered in a coordinated planned attack that appears to have resulted in mass casualties before the security agencies where able to gain control.

What exactly are you talking about and what politics are you reffering to?

People are getting killed and whose responsibility is it to protect life and property? i would think its the C-inC? What has he done about it?

Well in the past he has told us to go and pray, is that what he is expecting to quell the riots this time also?

People are killed in co-ordinated attacks like you said only a careless president would not expect flashpoints in the aftermath of an election this charged, What did he do to address them? Was he waiting for our prayers as usual?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Who will shoot them Beaf? We already know the military is predominately Hausa. They will never shoot their own brothers. Not in a million years!

gbammm so since you know that,. goodluck better that counting again oo grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Dis abokis pipo sef no jos get sense at all at all. ANIMALS!

you are an animal or even a pig angry

why generialize angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

@ bassetti
i think you should enlighten us on our northern politics work, be4 i even think of replying you any longer, cuz u havent answerd this question since

I am not here to educate U. Its not my job.
I am sure u know that U can have access to books via the net. Use that as a first resource.

Besides, thats not the point of this thread and I am afraid I am also guilty of taking away the essence of the thread. But sometimes comments like the way one that U made about ur so called "aboki" acting randomly suggests to me U know nothing of the part of the country of which U speak. Pick up a book. U will learn more than I will ever be capable of sharing with U. Or at least desist from making statments based on stereotypes.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

I would bet on this same NL, several people maybe including you have stated that the military is Xtian dominated
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jmaine: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

Please stop saying that. It just makes U look
1) completely out of touch or
2)disingenous or
3) just plain silly.

It proves my theory of people who know next to nothing feeling so intelligent .

Donlittle:

What do you mean by buhari plight?? seriously!!!
wow!!
i am going to tell you, this ppl dont listen to news, the un-educated aboki dont listen to news

i think you should read from the beginning of my thread, the un-educated aboki,
or u seriously think the educated ones are out their on the street fighting?? yeah right
U sounded like you know all, even tho u dont!!!
n i neva said they dont have radios or stuff, i said they dnt listen to news!!!!
i think you should be objective

Basseti reply to you is okay . . .i know your type . . You can take the stage to air your shallow mindset

Kobojunkie:

What exactly did he correct though? Maybe you could tell us.

Please revisit Donlittle reply that the average aboki do not have any means to receive news broadcast forgeting their knack for having small transistor radios hooked to their ears constantly . . . Then confirm your affirmtive reply to his post and tell me if Basseti reminder to both of you that indeed the average hausas can indeed receive radio broadcast via their small transistor radio . . Was not a correction
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
null
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW!! shocked

This is no time to scream or shout.
Like I said before U throw ur pants on fire, do a sampling urself. I am not putting out this as a well accepted fact, but thats what I have found. If u really want to learn, cast away all stereotyping and do a little research by urself. I was surprised on what I found, to say the least.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
jmaine:

It proves my theory of people who know next to nothing feeling so intelligent .
Basseti reply to you is okay . . .i know your type . . You can take the stage to air your shallow mindset

Please revisit Donlittle reply that the average aboki do not have any means to receive news broadcast forgeting their knack for having small transistor radios hooked to their ears constantly . . . Then confirm your affirmtive reply to his post and tell me if Basseti reminder to you all that indeed the hausas can indeed receive radio broadcast via their small transistor radio . . Was not a correction

Sigh!!! Forget I even bothered.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

This is no time to scream or shout.
Like I said before U throw your pants on fire, do a sampling urself. I am not putting out this as a well accepted fact, but thats what I have found. If u really want to learn, cast away all stereotyping and do a little research by urself. I was surprised on what I found, to say the least.

Dude, you just stated that the average Hausa man( millions of them who are supposed to be super poor/Almajiris) is politically and religiously educated, and you think my reaction is unnecessary? shocked shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

I would bet on this same NL, several people maybe including you have stated that the military is Xtian dominated

I have never said that. I may have said that many people from the Middle Belt are in the military, but I have never said the military is Christian dominated. Do you have proof where I said that?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by HamidO1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, thats what happens when people challenge authority and take to mass killing. They have declared war, and if they do not heed, they will be faced with an escalating and overwhelming response. Lets see wot they gat. cool

What authority are they challenging?? Several mosques and churches have been burnt along bypass in Kaduna. Our so called politicians have failed in every aspect, this politicians (PDP n co) own private radio stations that spread all kinds of inciting and provocative news. Our traditional title holders who are meant to be neutral have obviously taking sides.  Lots of people are fighting because the same party that has mislead them in the past 12yrs is set to spend another 4yrs which is pathetic.
I voted Ribadu but I see no reason why anyone will blame Buhari or ask Buhari to call his people to order. Why not ask the religious leaders to call their followers to other. It's not a one sided thing and I think people should stop wagging their tongues.
I've not heard gunshots and all in the past two hours, I'm praying to God for peace.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

The top ranks of the officer corps is Hausa - Fulani dominated, the rank and file is overwhelmingly from Benue state. Middle cadre officers are mainly from Plateau and increasingly, from the South.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ShangoThor(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2011

Southern Nigerians again with the Bull S*h*i*t - It's time to cut the crap.

If Tunde Bakare were to stray into one of these areas, his body would be dismembered and his head would be stuck on a pole because he's a
non-Northerner.

My question is why one sectional group (Northerners), always seem to terrorise citizens from other ethnicities at the slightest disagreement,
or issue of contention or if they perceive that their power (or control) is challenged with impugnity. They slaughter non muslims en-mass and
they always friggin get away with mass murder. Is it not true that the rest of us are being held hostage.

Everything else at this stage is irrelevant. We share a country with Mass murderers that beleive in chopping, dismembering the bodies of babies,
children, women and civilians and they always get away with it. They massacred Igbos en-mass with impugnity and we make excuses, the same in Jos,
mothers and babies with impugnity. Now during the elections, all non Northerners are legitimate targets. This is crap. These fuckers should
be made to pay dearly for their atrocities. These aren't neigbourly actions of fellow compatriots, but acts that clearly state that they are not
willing to extend their humanity to us.

Why do we live in a country with a section of the populace that we are ultimately weary of? I remain a student of history and one thing I have
learnt is that this will always be a recurring problem in Nigeria. What kind of country allows the mass murder of it's citizens but yet can do
very little by way of implementing a response due to the dynamic ethnic makeup of the Nation. Is this worth it?Is it really worth it?

GEJ came into power from a minority group and was installed as President by an "act of God".

How can anyone argue with an "act of God", without being religious, thats the legal term that describes the circumstances of his acsension.

The truth is that the majority of our Northern country folk are not patriotic Nigerians and are self interested. The order
of their loyalty is to #1. Their flavour of religion; and #2. Their sectional hegemony.

This cannot last forever. It is insufficient to hold back over 70 million Africans aspiring for progress. 

It's time for Southerners to unite behind Justice and progress, face and repel evil.

I have been screaming this on NL for months now.

[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and
form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
What took years to build, will take a day to bring down.

The consequences of pride and noise.

I dont care who is to blame anymore, I just want this to stop. I dont want it to spread.

If a SS can show the N that he's trustworthy by leading NIgeria right in the next four years, then if another minority wins in the next election, there wont be any need for violence. It's just a matter of trust.

Please, people should stop encouraging violence against these Northerners. Remember that there are innocent women and children amongst them.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Dude, you just stated that the average Hausa man( millions of them who are supposed to be super poor/Almajiris) is[b] politically and religiously educated, [/b] and you think my reaction is unnecessary? shocked shocked

Stop being daft and quote me correctly if U have to.

Let me state it again:

The average un-educated hausa man is more politically and religiously aware  than the average un-educated Igbo or Yoruba man.
Do the research urself and the key word here is awareness rather than "educated"
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
I got the following comments on Buhari4change facebook in response to people appealing for decorum and civility. Pls you need to read them

Halil Abba: Northern Governors shul knw dat dis is just d begining. Their pple ar now angry with dem.

Abubakar Saleh: The carnage has nothin 2do with the general my brother and it has nothin 2do with jona or his so called victory, its just the beginin of d judgement day for our northern elite that feel they can violation us n run 2 abuja 4 cover. the general will speak when it matters.
20 minutes ago ·

Nura Kura: Those asking General to calm d violence should think again, He did not start it in d first place, d ppl doing it are not his people but rather product of 12 years of PDP. as for those touning it to religion, it will b good for them if they join satanism
15 minutes ago

Abubakar Saleh: ‎@unegwu what is happenin has nothin 2do wit religion or ethnicity. they attack d sultan palace, the house of d VP in zaria and non is a christian. as 4d ballot i dont know if u can justify 400k reg voters as against 500k votes cast. it doesnt make sense my brother.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Eye witnesses are saying the rioting in Abuja started in front of CPC's office, where they had tyres barricades and flames roaring.
It was rapidly crushed, thank God.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

Stop being daft and quote me correctly if U have to.
Let me state it again:
The average un-educated hausa man is more politically and religiously aware  than the average un-educated Igbo or Yoruba man.
Do the research urself and the key word here is awareness rather than "educated"

Oh!! So you are not saying they are politically and religiously INFORMED then?? If they are not, then of what use to this discussion is that information when we are talking of information dissemination in the North
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Kobo and Donlittle

Majority of the Hausa men are almajiris (Kobo's statment not mine)

My question is this and this might stimulate ur brain cells enough to make u go out and have a little bit of conversation with real people :

What exactly do U think is taught in those q'uaranic schools?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Desola(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Awon omo ajokutamamomi, smoke them out jo!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

@ Kobo and Donlittle

Majority of the Hausa men are almajiris (Kobo's statment not mine)

My question is this and this might stimulate your brain cells enough to make u go out and have a little bit of conversation with real people :

What exactly do U think is taught in those q'uaranic schools?

What a joker!!  grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! So you are not saying they are politically and religiously INFORMED then?? If they are not, then of what use to this discussion is that information when we are talking of information dissemination in the North

I used the word "aware' for a reason.
Information dissemination in the North has never been a problem. Remenber the " polio vaccine was invented to cause sterility and HIV" bullshit in nthe North. How long did it take for every ungwar (thats a Hausa term that means village) to get hold of that information and act on it? How did they do it?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by okunoba(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Kobojunkie, I don`t mean to be rude, but I do wonder if you think before you write. Look at at it from this point of view, if you were Buhari and your supporters were going around killing innocent people just because you lost an election, would you just sit down and do nothing and allow the killings to continue or would you do everything in your power to put a stop to the senseless killings? like going to radio stations and the areas of conflict, to address the crowd and tell them to stop the killings. When he was campaigning, did he not find the best way to reach his supporters, what stops him now from using the same means, to stop them from killing in his name. If the man loves Nigeria like he claims, he would be out there doing all he can to stop this barbaric act of his followers.

I know if people were killing for me because I was declared the loser in an election, I would be out there telling my supporters to stop the madness.
Buhari loves not Nigeria, but himself.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by HamidO1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

Eye witnesses are saying the rioting in Abuja started in front of CPC's office, where they had tyres barricades and flames roaring.
It was rapidly crushed, thank God.

And the ineffective Nigeria police under the 12yrs PDP rule didn't arrest anyone. I have never supported Buhari but if you point fingers at any opposition, you are calling for trouble because people have to cry out for a better life.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
Pls  visit this link. You have to read some comments before you start crucifying all northerners on whatever ground. You know people say the truth when they are high spirited.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=204853159535943&id=116280281775259
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What took years to build, will take a day to bring down.

The consequences of pride and noise.

I dont care who is to blame anymore, I just want this to stop. I dont want it to spread.

If a SS can show the N that he's trustworthy by leading NIgeria right in the next four years, then if another minority wins in the next election, there wont be any need for violence. It's just a matter of trust.

Please, people should stop encouraging violence against these Northerners. Remember that there are innocent women and children amongst them.

Tell that to people of Jos who were slaughtered by these barbarians. Did they spare the women and children?

Tell that to the thousands of Igbos that perished in the North during the progroms. That includes, the elderly, women and children. Were they spared?

I only have bitterness towards these people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.