Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,109 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36955 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What a joker!!  grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

U are the joker here cos U really dont know much about what U are talking about.

First of all try to twist my words. That didnt work, U resort to calling me a joker. I can dish out those kinda words too but this is not the time mor the thread.

Before we lose sight of what the bone of contention is : U and Don little are saying that information dissemination in the North is very minimal because the Hausa man dont read and dont listen to news.

Now U tell me who is the joker??
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

I used the word "aware' for a reason.
Information dissemination in the North has never been a problem. Remenber the " polio vaccine was invented to cause sterility and HIV" bullshit in nthe North. How long did it take for every ungwar (thats a Hausa term that means village) to get hold of that information and act on it? How did they do it?

You say information dissemination has never been a problem yet you post an example of a PROBLEM as example? A rumour that lead to the death of many is example of good information dissemination?? shocked

I don't think you see this . . . do you?? The main problem with advancement has been lack of facilities that help to disperse information when it is necessary. The falsehood that polio vaccines was invented to cause sterility was spread but remember how long it took for that rumour to be put where it belonged?

Please stop confusing the one with the other. Rumour or falsehood does not equal GOOD INFORMATION DISSEMINATION exists.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You say information dissemination has never been a problem yet you post an example of a PROBLEM as example? A rumour that lead to the death of many is example of good information dissemination?? shocked

I don't think you see this . . . do you?? The main problem with advancement has been lack of facilities that help to disperse information when it is necessary. The falsehood that polio vaccines was invented to cause sterility was spread but remember how long it took for that rumour to be put where it belonged?

How did the rumour start?

Where EXACTLY did it start?

To ur question about how long it took to be put to rest. U must something else, walahi!!!!
The limiting factor in quelling those rumors was "to ACTUALLY convince the DISSEMINATORS that this is not a WESTERN plot against them. Once that was done, the people acted accordingly.

Kobo, I am done with this round about. This is not why I came to this thread.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

U are the joker here cos U really dont know much about what U are talking about.
First of all try to twist my words. That didnt work, U resort to calling me a joker. I can dish out those kinda words too but this is not the time mor the thread.
Before we lose sight of what the bone of contention is : U and Don little are saying that information dissemination in the North is very minimal because the Hausa man dont read and dont listen to news.
Now U tell me who is the joker??

Please do not accuse me of what I did not do. You came up with the claim trying to somehow connect political/religious self awareness with this. I only tried to make sense of it considering the context of this discussion.

Please stop pretending you now have no clue where this all started. The problem with spreading of vital information in the north, or even much of Nigeria, did not start today. No need to pretend it is all perfect just so you can discount the events that have already taken place.  The Average northerner is not now sitting reading the daily times, or listening to BBC Hausa or even VON. That picture you have of Hausa's is not the average picture. Please stop pretending it is.

Announcemnts have been made for hours now to stop the violence, both on BBC and VON, what has happened since then? That should clue you in to the fact that it is either they are not listening, or they don't care. Either way, your claim that they know but no such announcements are being made does not hold. And yes, even your so called Northern Leaders are being hit by the rioters, their properties also burnt according to reports coming in on this.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
If you think Northerners don't know what they are doing, read this

Mohammed Uba: what I want fellow BB supporters from the south to know, the riot has nothing to do with religion, because the youth are only angry with the elites, and all the houses that are burnt today belongs to elites ie. Na'abba, Galadiman Kano, emirs place and so on. calm down, we are together on this course
3 minutes ago · Like

From BUHARI4CHANGE facebook page.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
ziccoit:

If you think Northerners don't know what they are doing, read this

[size=13pt]Mohammed Uba: what I want fellow BB supporters from the south to know, the riot has nothing to do with religion, because the youth are only angry with the elites, and all the houses that are burnt today belongs to elites ie. Na'abba, Galadiman Kano, emirs place and so on. calm down, we are together on this course
3 minutes ago · Like
[/size]
From BUHARI4CHANGE facebook page.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2011

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
Come on guys, how can you say the Northern protesters are only angry with the elites? The looting of non-indigenous shops in Kano, na Elite get am? The Igbo man beaten up in Adamawa market that started the wahala there na Northern Elite him be. The church that was burnt down na Northern Elite

I have seen the most useless lies on nairaland.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by opalu: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=30pt]THE TITLE ON THE FRONT PAGE IS SO DECEPTIVE AND MISCHIEVIOUS. WHO EVER GAVE THE TITLE SHOULD CHANGE IT!!! ARE YOU SAYING THESE VIOLENT YOUTHS ARE CPC MEMBERS?? THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT VOTED MASSIVELY FOR PDP IN NASS ELECTIONS (CALL THEM UNDER AGED OR ILLITRATES AS U LIKE)[/size]
I AM SO SURE IT WASNT AISHA2 WHO HAS TAKEN THE BACKSEAT SINCE SEUN BECAME THE CHIEF GEJ ONLINE CAMPAIGNER
OR JARUS A CPC STAUNCH SUPPORTER WILL PUT THAT THERE.

BAN ME IF UNA LIKE. TYRANNY NA TODAY? REMOVE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU CALL BUHARI A TYRANT
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by okunoba(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Donelittle, If the best way to reach his supporter was by campaigning in public, how did those supporters know he was going to be in the area to campaign? Supporters just don`t turn up at campaign rallies unless they were told before hand. He must have used some form of mass media. If he had no other choice but to go to public places to preach peace, I am sure the police and army would have been more than happy to give him protection if he needed one. There is no excuse for him not to be doing whatever it takes to stop his supporter from killing innocent people. Lets be truthful, Buhari loves the violence taking place. Sharia Buhari

t
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
somze:

Come on guys, how can you say the Northern protesters are only angry with the elites? The looting of non-indigenous shops in Kano, na Elite get am? The Igbo man beaten up in Adamawa market that started the wahala there na Northern Elite him be. The church that was burnt down na Northern Elite

Do you have information to refute the claim? Please post it. That claim there was made by someone supposedly out in the North.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
While the Youths of the South (esp the SW) are worried about education reforms and international academic fees, looks the the Northerners.

I'm sure if one person enter that crowd with agbada or red hat, they'll get killed immediately.

So sorry for the "youths".
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
somze:

Read this too

Mohammed Lawal Shuaibu: Where is our conscience as a nation? Corrupt elements keep on hiding under certain sentiments to cheat the people's Gen. General Buhari does not need to instigate anybody to go on rampage. The people have eyes and can see the level of injustice against the Gen.
4 minutes ago
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Hitmann(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
Whether muslim like it or not Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lead this country Nigeria until 2020. And after he finish his administration he will divide this country. BRAFRA NATION And if any riot occur by muslim I personally will destroy all the muslim. So them should be carefully unless that i will being to slaughter them in my state.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
My Opinion on this

I was in Kano as a kid about 12yrs ago and I must tell you that the only thing i remember of the streets, is the high number of children with bowls running after cars. Every morning they would come singing at people's doors for left over food. It was later on that i got to realise they are called al-majiris who live under their teachers after the parents must have left them at early ages to fend for themselves. These teachers, known as mallams have no source of living and live by the money these almajiris make by begging.

These was over twelve years ago and these people are still there, with no formal education, no source of living (apart from begging) and their only source of knowledge is these mallams, who also were almajiris(grew up on the streets.

Today, they are burning the almighty houses of the people who have been claiming to be on their side, claiming to be their brothers in faith, claiming to be their representatives at the higher places but have only succeeded in making way for themselves and their families. You need to see their children and their lifestyle to know well enough that Religion is only used for their own personal gains.

While many people here have decided to be blindfolded by ethnicity and religious sentiments, they have failed to look into what is really wrong. am sure majority of these people must have at one time or the other claim the need to flush out our dirty politicians (not that i support violence). The involvement of southerners in this is however unjustifiable at all.

In all, i believe this is about LACK OF EDUCATION, POVERTY, and a fight against the people who have impoverished them.And  not to forget this gives them an opportunity to loot and some escapade for their otherwise idle hands.

NB. I am YORUBA nd ds is just my take on this.I stand corrected though
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hitmann:

Whether muslim like it or not Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lead this country Nigeria until 2020. And after he finish his administration he will divide this country. BRAFRA NATION And if any riot occur by muslim I personally will destroy all the muslim. So them should be carefully unless that i will being to slaughter them in my state.

GEJ Hitman, but hitman suppose to be intelligent now?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by HamidO1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

My Yoruba, Edo, Urhobo brethren. We know the task that must be done.

On your own,  Yorubas no dey support violence, infact we dey intelligent pass all that shii¡t.
Remember the ratio of your people in the north is incomparable with hausas in the south. Hausas go slaughter una finish. MUMU people
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
DAMNN THOSE ROADS LOOK. NICE !!!  Lol but why are tey mad the same PDP NASS and govs they elected ARE THE ONES WHO RIGGED IN THE NORTH. I THiNk ITS A LIL FUNNY
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Do you have information to refute the claim? Please post it. That claim there was made by someone supposedly out in the North.
FLASH: Hoodlums dislodge Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State students . . . 234Next Twitter page
Church Burnt
People killed

ziccoit:

Read this too

Mohammed Lawal Shuaibu: Where is our conscience as a nation? Corrupt elements keep on hiding under certain sentiments to cheat the people's Gen. General Buhari does not need to instigate anybody to go on rampage. The people have eyes and can see the level of injustice against the Gen.
4 minutes ago
He wasn't cheated. He lost. It's quite simple really. I don't still understand the logic of CPC's argument.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
deols:

My Opinion on this

I was in Kano as a kid about 12yrs ago and I must tell you that the only thing i remember of the streets, is the high number of children with bowls running after cars. Every morning, they would come singing at people's doors for left over food. It was later on that i got to realise they are called al-majiris who live under their teachers after the parents must have left them at early ages to fend for themselves. These teachers, known as mallams have no source of living and live by the money these almajiris make by begging.

These was over twelve years ago and these people are still there, with [size=12pt]no formal education, no source of living[/size](apart from begging) and their only source of knowledge is these mallams, who also were almajiris(grew up on the streets.

Today, they are burning the almighty houses of the people who have been claiming to be on their side, claiming to be their brothers in faith, claiming to be their representatives at the higher places but have only succeeded in making way for themselves and their families. You need to see their children and their lifestyle to know well enough that Religion is only used for their own personal gains.

While many people here have decided to be blindfolded by ethnicity and religious sentiments, they have failed to look into what is really wrong. am sure majority of these people must have at one time or the other claim the need to flush out our dirty politicians (not that i support violence). The involvement of southerners in this is however unjustifiable at all.

In all, i believe this is about LACK OF EDUCATION, POVERTY, and a fight against the people who have impoverished them.And  not to forget this gives them an opportunity to loot and some escapade for their otherwise idle hands.

Thank you ma. I love you ma. We need brainy people like you to build a new Nigeria we can all proud of. Thank you ma.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by step1: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hamid O:

On your own,  Yorubas no dey support violence, infact we dey intelligent pass all that shii¡t.
Remember the ratio of your people in the north is incomparable with hausas in the south. Hausas go slaughter una finish. MUMU people

Guy I am yoruba as well and I do not support the killing of Southerners. We yorubas should stand with Igbos and other southerners in this madness northerners are doing. We are together on this one
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
In Kaduna, there were numerous deaths, and mosques, churches and houses of PDP members were burned down. A police station was also attacked, said Shehu Sani, a leading Nigerian human rights activist who lives there and whose organization has representatives all over the city. He said the electoral commission headquarters in Kaduna had also been burned down by a pro-Buhari mob.
Link Here

It is a huge delusion to think this is just about some Northern Elites.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
somze:

FLASH: Hoodlums dislodge Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State students . . . 234Next Twitter page
Church Burnt
People killed
He wasn't cheated. He lost. It's quite simple really. I don't still understand the logic of CPC's argument.

Noted  . . . So they are angry and destroying everyone's properties. Would you please debate it with the person on facebook, who posted that comment? The comment is right now on the Buhari4Change page. You can correct him there.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
somze:

Take this from Northern BB supporter to Southern Supporter:

Godwin Obue: Stop the killings and the burning

Suleiman Mahmoud Dantsoho: ‎@Godwin d youths of north re burning houses of thier leaders and politicians @adeoye beta stop insulting us because we re more than ur xpection.
6 minutes ago
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
"We condemn ANY and EVERY form of violence. We lost elections in 2003 and 2007 and went to court. We WILL NEVER resort to violence. We ask that all our supporters and all Nigerians to remain peaceful and law abiding citizens of Nigeria" -Muhammadu Buhari'i
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by HamidO1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
step1:

Guy I am yoruba as well and I do not support the killing of Southerners. We yorubas should stand with Igbos and other southerners in this madness northerners are doing. We are together on this one

Nonsense!! Yorubas will not take sides in this. Never!! let the unintelligent fools continue.
By the way they are fighting their nothern politicians who they feel have betrayed them over the years.
Omo yoruba ni mi, OYO ni gbo gbo yin wa. Awon werè
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by enyojo(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
deols:

My Opinion on this

I was in Kano as a kid about 12yrs ago and I must tell you that the only thing i remember of the streets, is the high number of children with bowls running after cars. Every morning they would come singing at people's doors for left over food. It was later on that i got to realise they are called al-majiris who live under their teachers after the parents must have left them at early ages to fend for themselves. These teachers, known as mallams have no source of living and live by the money these almajiris make by begging.

These was over twelve years ago and these people are still there, with no formal education, no source of living (apart from begging) and their only source of knowledge is these mallams, who also were almajiris(grew up on the streets.

In all, i believe this is about LACK OF EDUCATION, POVERTY, and a fight against the people who have impoverished them.And  not to forget this gives them an opportunity to loot and some escapade for their otherwise idle hands.

[size=18pt]We need more of your type who speak the Truth to keep Nairaland from slipping into the abyss of Bigotry[/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
Another comment from the facebook

PeaceMan Bash Peace Man ‎@ godwin obue, fajana. your view was off track. the youth in d north are not killlng d christiants but d northern politicianş who out of dia selfish interest mortgaged d interest and future of d north. May GOD bless u

Buhari4Change page
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'm guessing International and Local media are wrong and this Buhari supporter on facebook has the correct eye-witness information of what is happening in different states in the north? smiley grin grin

Let me check out the facebook page.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
What these ppl dont understand is that our politicians are going to win in the end.

The money that the politicians should use to build the country, they'll use it to buy bigger better houses for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.