Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (37011 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ypad: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
I just watch Aljazeera a minute a go and i 'm completely disappointed by Buhari response to the questions put across him. It obviously show that Buhari was aware of the violence happening in Kaduna. Now i know the source all of the riot that has been happening in the north. I expected him to have spoken to his supporters to hold on and nothing can be achieve thru violence.

It is better we split this country, let the north go and let the south go. Enough is a enough. For God's sake what has church got to do with election, why killing innocent citizen, why burning peoples properties in this hard time. we say no, let us split for peace to reign,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sunofgod(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

This is going to backfire on the North - Big Time.

The Riggers were out Rigged and now the want to engage in violence?

No Wahala. . . . . .

They will soon see who's in charge.

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x3j3Ks3rjk[/flash]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425354_goat_rigging_jpg831bf057f170f5745a6a651207e03ce8
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sarahluv(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Reports reaching me say there is chaos in Maiduguri.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

We all need to stand up and protest for our rights.

Rigging must stop!!
Is violence and destruction of properties the solution to all the problem. Most Nigerians agreed the election was free and fair. It is Nigerian song, once you loose it was rigged and fair and free when you win. When are we going to stop this?? Even before the man voted he said aircraft where being used to distribute thumbed printed ballot papers. Our action today will dtermine our history tomorrow.Even in the so called stronghold underage voters where voting! God bless Nigeria
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by maimalari: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari has since said that the elections were marred with irregularities and inflation of numbers and as such not a credible. We all should the ask the inec to release the real results as it is. Even without those inflation, gej may still win. So why inflate it?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Princek12(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Cnn Shows Video Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kaduna
« on: Today at 03:26:40 AM »

Click to see the CNN video

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648918.0.html
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mithel(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
i dont know why buhari is the only one being mentioned here,wat about GEj,what step has he taken,has he adressed the populace,for goodness sakes,he is the president.
sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by hane(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
What is happening in Nigeria now is the result of "Greed". The past leaders looters of the country planted
what we are witnessing today.
They fought the people of Nigeria with poverty and ignorance. Today we are all (including the looters) reaping the
what they planted years ago.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kristaz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
We now know the brains behind the bomb blasts that rocked the North.The IGP-Ringim should order for Gen Buhari's immediate arrest and detention.He preached violence during the campaign period,The Sun newspapaper editorial quoted him as saying that 'CPC wiill not accept the Presidential result,if INEC announces any other winner but Gen Buhari',In other words,Gen Buhari programmed the minds of his supporters for winning or else they unleash mayhem.He also called for a violent revolution if not elected.Remember that  a CPC member was manipulated by the Police and SSS as the brain behind the first bomb that exploded in Niger State.Buhari  should be arrested.prosecuted and sent to jail because he is still living in the past.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Henrinquo: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
I wonder when this will stop, the northerners demolished thier groundnut pyramid and now they are relying on the southern oil.Its a pity.yes there might be irregularities in this election but believe me it was fair enough.Like i said before the yoruba muslims are now being killed in the north yet they follow the religious that supports violence which they dont understand, shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Princek12(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
maimalari:

Buhari has since said that the elections were marred with irregularities and inflation of numbers and as such not a credible. We all should the ask the inec to release the real results as it is. Even without those inflation, gej may still win. So why inflate it?

Why didn't the Northerners riot after the results of the 2007 election in which ballots were collated in secret and Yar'adua was accordingly rigged into power?

Why hasn't Buhari, the candidate for whom these Almajiris are supposedly rioting, come out to publicly condemn and repudiate this barbaric act? He is in the best position to do so. And this situation presents the best scenario where silence equals acquiescence. By not repudiating this riots, Buhari may be acquiescing to these acts.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Bongoman1: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) told Al Jazeera that the poll had been systemically rigged.

“We have evidence in our hands that the computers (used in the voting process), were programmed to produce rigged results.

Is this Buhari not a helpless old fool? somebody tell me he's not.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
mithel:

i dont know why buhari is the only one being mentioned here,wat about GEj,what step has he taken,has he adressed the populace,for goodness sakes,he is the president.

Is it not buhari supporters that went on rampage ? So he's the one to talk to his fellow abokis besides jonathan's intervention can only come as the president of Nigeria not a winner of an election.buhari and his iddiots are becoming threat to national security.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sylve11: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Is it not buhari supporters that went on rampage ? So he's the one to talk to his fellow abokis besides jonathan's intervention can only come as the president of Nigeria not a winner of an election.buhari and his iddiots are becoming threat to national security.

thank u! cool
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mithel(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
mithel:

~Bluetooth:

thats what i meant,he is the president,he should take charge.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bunch of primitives that cannot call their savage supporters to order.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Henrinquo: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
When nigeria supposed to be seperated has passed, One must be one in this country, nothing dey happen, we must see the end of this, Jonathan must rule wether them like am or not, we arent seperating anything, LET REPRISAL BEGIN,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Adanora: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
dis hausa people self. but cum to think about it, even in buhari's dream he tot  he will win gej. ;d i laugh in ijaw. useless aboki. let them keep cosin confusion, d world is watching. mumu people
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sarahluv(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nigerians have spoken. The vociferous minority should not murder their way into power at the expense of the progressive majority. From Adamawa, to Taraba, Benue to Anambra, Delta to Lagos, the people have spoken. The blood-thirsty minority should leave us alone.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
mithel:

thats what i meant,he is the president,he should take charge.

I hope jonathan has not been drinking palmy since he knows he won the election ? those guys need to be shown their bundary once and for all.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Adanora: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2011

BUHARI is an IDIOT to have said dis. Anyway i understand, he is frustrated after spending all dat money he lost. But iit simple let him b loyal to GEJ and every thing will be fine

NONSENSE, BUHARI MY FEET

FRESH AIR ALL THE WAY
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by reindeer: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
While we blow grammar, people may be dying. Let the Commander in chief use all the security machinery at his disposal to crush these criminals.
These sort of things will continue to happen as long as we have a system that doesnt punish crime.
Bomb blast oct 1, no one has been convicted and MEND who claimed responsibility was even excused.Jos crises has been going on for ages now, no one convicted or sent to jail, masterminds not arrested or convicted. The sort of things will encourage more criminals since they know they will  get away with it.
Either we like it or not, the reponsibility for Security lies with the state governors and the President, let him bring out the military and crush these criminals now.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Adanora:

[s]Buhari has since said that the elections were marred with irregularities and inflation of numbers and as such not a credible. We all should the ask the inec to release the real results as it is. Even without those inflation, gej may still win. So why inflate it?

A reasonable and normal loser would head for the tribunal instead of descending so low to a level of a tout.when will buhari learn to behave like a democrat for once ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by BlakkBoi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
If I live in the north, no one can take away my self imposed right to bears arms. Automatic kalashnikov 247. These stupid abokis thinks that they own the monopoly of violence. As senseles as they are, if the real war starts I wonder which of them can fight. Buhari and bakare should be arrested, tried for treason and executed. I wish they all get wiped off the map. If this thing don't die down today. I promise to personally start retaliating, Movafukars.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ShangoThor(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

While we blow grammar, people may be dying. Let the Commander in chief use all the security machinery at his disposal to crush these criminals.
These sort of things will continue to happen as long as we have a system that doesnt punish crime.
Bomb blast oct 1, no one has been convicted and MEND who claimed responsibility was even excused.Jos crises has been going on for ages now, no one convicted or sent to jail, masterminds not arrested or convicted. The sort of things will encourage more criminals since they know they will  get away with it.
Either we like it or not, the reponsibility for Security lies with the state governors and the President, let him bring out the military and crush these criminals now.

Exactly my sentiments too!

Southerners need to join forces and make a stand against Terrorism in Nigeria period.

If you did not see this one coming, then you might as well be an Ostrich with your head buried in the sand.
Your continuous denial will continue to cost innocent lives in the country called Nigeria.

Whether we like it or not, the people have spoken, and I believe what they expressed via the ballot box was
a backlash to Northern domination, and in particular Cabal intereference in the workings of Government.

People still remember that they were not allowed to see their allegedly ill/incapacitated President, and they
also managed to arrest or thwart the natural process of Government by preventing or delaying GEJ's acsencion
to Presidential status.

It is time to acknowledge that the North/South dichotomy is unsolvable and is the main reason why Nigeria has
regressed and under-achieved, afterall, Lugard set this scenario up, it was never crucial for the Northern and
Southern Colonies to be amalgamated.

Once again, terrorism is terrorism, whether perpetrated by an individual or a mob! Southerners, it's time to
Unite against Mob terrorism!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by BlakkBoi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
If I live in the north, no one can take away my self imposed right to bears arms. Automatic kalashnikov 247. These stupid abokis thinks that they own the monopoly of violence. As senseles as they are, if the real war starts I wonder which of them can fight. Buhari and bakare should be arrested, tried for treason and executed. I wish they all get wiped off the map. If this thing don't die down today. I promise to personally start retaliating, Movafukars.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mbulela: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nigerians have spoken.
Buhari et al must learn to be good losers.
from ll indications, the results were indicative of the people's wishes.
bUhari must do the right thing;acknowledge defeat publicly.
Then the govt must address this violence sqyarely,not politically.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
mbulela:

Nigerians have spoken.
Buhari et al must learn to be good losers.
from ll indications, the results were indicative of the people's wishes.
bUhari must do the right thing;acknowledge defeat publicly.
Then the govt must address this violence sqyarely,not politically.
Well said.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
As per the issue at Wuse Market, it was said to be a rumor about a BOMB PLANTED in the area which caused a scare and stampede. So far all is calm but everyone is on the lookout.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deenee: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
NAIRALANDERS ARE VERY FUNNY , TWO WEEKS AGO WE WERE ALL FULL OF PRAISES FOR BUHARI CITING HIM AS THE MESSIAH THAT WILL CHANGE NIGERIA FOR GOOD.
NOW, WE ARE ALL QUICK TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM. I WILL STILL SAY THIS: - THE GREATEST CHANGE WE NEED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD IS NOT CHANGE FROM OUR LEADERS BUT CHANGE FROM WITHIN US AS INDIVIDUALS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / British Consul Meets Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Discusses Health, Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.