Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? (55453 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by fati2001(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You know if you don't have something sensible to say, you can just keep shut, you should understand that when someone ask for an opinion you don't have to be sarcastic?? For fvck sake!

@elisha820

Many good suggestions abound here, my only addition is that, if you don't satisfy your curiosity to a point of satisfaction on what she's hiding, it will build mistrust, a very bad foundation for any love relationship.

The truth is, there's no sweeping under the rug this one since it's a concensus between you two to check each other's phone, sit her down and be straight with her on the lack of access to her phone and how you feel about it, no mincing words, let it out, when people know you are real, they come out to meet you at your level.

For me ooo,I don't have that time of going through a babes phone, this works for me, she can go through mine for all I care, if am with a babe am very exclusive, you know why, she either begins to let me know things that are even beyond the phone and we get really close that there's nothing to hide else you see my brother falsehood has a way of failing over time,it was never designed to last, false people have a way of falling off, if you are real this is what works for me Sha.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by fati2001(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
calcal:

to end up with High blood pressure
IDK

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by fati2001(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nato008:

asinh...love her more jaree, because bomb dey ur head abi....oga no too carry ur mind for that girl, na there way...just cruise jhooor

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by baseb: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy

Thank you for asking him.

He suspects something is fishy but he is afraid of the truth.

Yes. Dude is afraid of the truth. Probably because he loves the girl much more than she loves him. That's if she's.not using him as a wedge with no love.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
wpadmin:
70% of Nigerian educated men are easily manipulated by female teenagers.

Such a pity.

Tufiakwa
Lol what is the cause

2 Likes

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Omoluabiii(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
You re trying to lay a good foundation. But there is a crack in it. Do you know the crack? She have your password, and you dont have hers... There is contradiction there. Fix that aspect first, then other thing can be fixed....
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
sureteeboy:

I wouldn't throw his words into the bin if I were you. Any girl within that age range is still in her hoeing phase. The probability of such lady staying faithful in a relationship is extremely low. I speak from experience
Lol tell us your experience let us learn na abeg, are you a good guy meanwhile a bad boy is drilling
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
kushme:

Remove emotions from that relationship.

Just fvck her anytime she comes around and stop giving her money.

She will get the message and find her level with time..

No give yourself headache because one undergraduate
Bad boy gang grin grin Na your type manger of FCMB bank meanwhile simp take care of your seed

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
emerged01:

Do you think you know what woman want? Ok,you will get there. We are waiting for your own epistle on woman matter.
Haha vagina people and wahala
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
emerged01:

Do you think you know what woman want? Ok,you will get there. We are waiting for your own epistle on woman matter.
Do you mean even if you move mountain for them its still worthlessness since bad boy go drill
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by vulpeslopez(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
That feeling in the pit of ur stomach that is telling u she is cheating,Trust it....from ur write-up U obviously aren't in control of the relationship she is,which will make leaving her harder....but u have to move on....that girl eye dey elsewhere.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
DominusPrime:

I am just weak for the kind of men we have nowadays
Lol the women have become the men
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by emerged01(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean even if you move mountain for them its still worthlessness since bad boy go drill
It is worthless to them because one day she will ask you what have done for me since I met you after moving mountains, breaking rocks and digging borehole. Oga their matter strong gan. You see when it comes to sex matter,as my body be Na so I go take perform. No be only money person Dey save for future,person need to save energy too. I no fit finish my strength on top woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
luminouz:
So she bursted into tears and you let her go without checking her WhatsApp shocked

grin grin grin grin

Gentlemen, should I tell him?
Hahahah allow him to learn the hard way na simp never learn oga
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Honestly, men need to stop putting females on a pedestal

By nature, men are less interdependent on women than the other way round

Take away sex and men will have little need of women but the reverse isn't the case. Women need men for so much more than sex

The downfall of a lot of men is their refusal to not be overpowered by their sexual urges. There's a sex craze that is deliberately being promoted inorder for men to be at the mercy of women

Being at women's mercy strips men of power

Before the craze for sex, men were men and had power, look at the elders and how they relate with their women...why do you think Pete Edochie speaks with such audacity when discussing men-women interactions? It's because he hasn't fallen victim to the devise

Men need to not give up their manhood because of the desire for sex and focus less on women and watch women naturally fall in line

That's why the sexual revolution was and continues to be so central to the rise of feminism, it turned men into sissies and gave women the power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol the women have become the men

I tell you
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
wunmi590:

You are the big fool,

I can see where your anger is coming from.

No be me be your problem, I'm not the cause of your cheating wife.

Channel your anger toward your cheating wife and yourself tongue

Lmao...first I'm not married.
2nd i realise that this is the kind of reply people like you give when you see reason with a superior position but have no sensible reply to counter such.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by okoroemeka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Havesomesense:
If you are not fvcking her well, I mean making her cvm. She's gonna cheat on you.

To make a girl loyal you need to be great in sex and also great in mind games.
I don't quite believe in your generalization that any woman can cum, cheating is by no means related to not fvcking her well or not making her to cum, cheating is in the DNA of a cheater,male or female alike, whether you fvck them very well like machine na you Sabi, because if they have an opportunity with someone they like they will misbehave,if that someone knows when the light is green and which buttons to press,I believe you about mind games but don't think you can keep a girl loyal only to you,that's shallow thinking,a woman is your totally when you are with her,the moment she is gone she is not yours anymore,I am now married for 21 years now and I have seen some really crazy and freaky women from my bachelor's years and married years.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Ceeogbaru2: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
A word is enough for the wise... Who knows how dumb the op is.. Iberiberism love

Love still dey shack this one

Tomorrow na you'll start Weeping and gnashing your teeth saying this girl "Used Jazz on me".... How can the girl know your password and have Unrestricted access to your phone and Privacy and she'll deny you access to hers with Idiotic excuses.

Oga are you not a Man that knows what he wants, I believe you have goals and priorities that you wish to accomplish in this Life, So why is it difficult for you to Let that girl know that you're not here to "Play games", why is it difficult for you to Express yourself and let her know with a serious tone in your voice that you will not tolerate such behavior and excuses from her.

Oga it is your type that finally gets married and start lamenting "I Made a Horrible Mistake by Marrying this Woman", meanwhile it is your Fault from the beginning because you failed to set Boundaries and stamp your Authority as a man that knows what he wants.

People won't like to hear this and I personally dont give a FÚCK, nowadays, Respect is what makes a Relationship last longer and Stronger especially when the Respect is Mutual, Love is just secondary.

If that girl had a good Percentage of Respect for you, she won't have the guts to go through your phone and your Privacy and start giving excuses when you want to go through hers.

You're seeing the "Red Flags" now and you're forming gentleman, your eyes go soon Clear grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Ceeogbaru2: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Help me loud it to his hearing that NIGERIA GIRLS ARE FOOLISH AND STUPID

]The babe is playing you, you too play her.
It's as simple as that.
Haven't you heard?
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS. [/quote]
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
elisha820:

Don't wanna say this, but this is disgusting...I mean there are exception to some things. Not all university girls are thesame. Believe it or not we have family and siblings in the system... not all of them are runs girls...get that clearly.

Thank you for your advice though

you’re a simp sir.

I pity those ones wasting their time to advise u.

You’re lost bro

For the record, all girls are the same, know this know peace ! Na your mind you know , you no know the mind of others .. why will you be beating your chest for a fellow human being ? At worst women , especially naija girls, u kon finish am university girl ?

Lol verily I say on to you sir , you will one day look back and regret ever making the bolded statement ..

I know you will still argue grin

2 Likes

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by djbenzino(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
U re mean ,lol
fati2001:

love her more.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by wunmi590(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lmao...first I'm not married.
2nd i realise that this is the kind of reply people like you give when you see reason with a superior position but have no sensible reply to counter such.

Lol, superior what?

All these kids on NL, be forming superior, what you said was total nonsense that was the reason I couldn't give you a better response.

I have no time for somebody who is still being fed by mum and dad, and some relatives to survive.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by ianq: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Verily, verily I say unto you, only the sight of a happily derailing brother graciously strolling into the Simp's Legion of Gloom will make NwaAmaikpe toss an overload of global assignments and run to their aid.

It is so sad that in your lineage, neighborhood, work environment and amongst your everyday acquaintances; you'be been unfortunate not to have anyone train you up in the ways of men.

For men only two rules exist; Rule #1 and the Golden rule.
Rule #1: "Trust no one till you've verified".

And

Golden Rule: "No matter the amount of your verifications, never trust a female".

There's even a peculiar one for Nigerian ladies.

"NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN IN A NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION" (Triple emphasis on Never Ever')

You my brother have broken the 1st rule, the golden rule and the peculiar rule with a huge smile on your face.
Of all the girls in the world to choose to commit your heart to, why go for an undergraduate?
Those fickle minded broads aren't ready for commitment but just attention thrills, infatuation whims and a race on the fast lane.

Take it or leave it, half the time you've kissed that girl, you've been licking the remnant of one diseased lecturer's semen she has been gulping to scale through in school or that of a lodgemate whose room she goes to charge her phone to chat with you.

To answer your questions.

Yes, it is normal for an attention-deficient, undecided whorre to have so many men in their DM, because that is what they do for a living, get high off flatters and spread their legs for the man with the best tongue.
Sad still, these type of girls get fvcked for free while their pharmacist boyfriend recommends cocktail of drugs to treat infections she claims to have gotten from the hostel toilet.

No committed girlfriend/wife encourages needless Social media communications with men because they know that inspite of all the detours, any man who chats up a woman is ultimately headed to one direction.

Should you play along?
No! Stop playing because you've been playing yourself all along. You need urgent help but my fear is that you are utterly unhelpable and have been condemned by the devil to be a SIMP on earth.
If a grown ass worker like yourself will let a teen in on your secrets, your passwords and worse even; be swayed by her manipulative tears, then I have no words for you and I take back my rants.

Blessed are ye, for, verily, you have seen the light and are liberated by truth.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Happy2020: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
She’s playing you bro. Unfortunately for you, it seems you are really into her but still you can’t be stupid. Unless you want to be.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yahoo boys don enter her mata..
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by uthlaw: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
BBBells:
AMERICAN DOLLAR: in GOD we trust

not in man we trust

the moment you trust someone, you are digging your grave be that

game of thrones: mothet of dragon trusted jon snow, he betrayed her

trust is overrsted
some people dont even trust themsrlves
someone like me!
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.
I decided to bring this up on this platform cos I want candid and lucid advice. I be brief on this.

I am a Pharmacist working with one of the government owned health care centre. There's this girl I've been with for more than 2years now. She is a law student in her penultimate year in university. Like most Nigerian relationships, we started with lot of distractions and lacked commitment but over time it remained just the two of us.

At the beginning of this year 2021 we made relationship goals and decided to be transparent to each other. We shared every secrets, went through each others phone and asked questions where necessary. All went well until last month when I went to check on her in the university, asked for her phone as usual wanted checking her whatsapp. She didn't let me, said till she comes for weekend when we'll have good time for that. I was surprised, had my doubts but let it slide. She later came for the weekend, I acted as if I don't care anymore and that was it.

Similar event happened last night after she went through my phone (whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc) cos she has my password but I don't have hers. I unexpectedly asked for her phone too, she said it's late and we should leave it till am back from weekend call later in the evening. I kept my cool last night but was bent on seeing her chat this morning not until she bursted into tears. I ain't perfect, have my flaws but I am free spirited whenever I am around her. It normal for a lady to have lots of guys in her dm, but I think it's a problem when it becomes secretive to your partner.

Should I play along, start having secrets too or what's your thought guys.

NB: I skipped so many things, decided being straight to the point.

Lalasticla...I remain loyal, hoping you'll do the needful smiley

INSECURE people shouldn’t be in relationships...
If you don’t trust her for any reason whatsoever, then move on.

>
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by uthlaw: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
oke2018:
Hope you will marry someday
can I ask you a question.....is government paying the people that got married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.