Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? (55407 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Opengates(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Love still dey shack this one

Tomorrow na you'll start Weeping and gnashing your teeth saying this girl "Used Jazz on me".... How can the girl know your password and have Unrestricted access to your phone and Privacy and she'll deny you access to hers with Idiotic excuses.

Oga are you not a Man that knows what he wants, I believe you have goals and priorities that you wish to accomplish in this Life, So why is it difficult for you to Let that girl know that you're not here to "Play games", why is it difficult for you to Express yourself and let her know with a serious tone in your voice that you will not tolerate such behavior and excuses from her.

Oga it is your type that finally gets married and start lamenting "I Made a Horrible Mistake by Marrying this Woman", meanwhile it is your Fault from the beginning because you failed to set Boundaries and stamp your Authority as a man that knows what he wants.

People won't like to hear this and I personally dont give a FÚCK, nowadays, Respect is what makes a Relationship last longer and Stronger especially when the Respect is Mutual, Love is just secondary.

If that girl had a good Percentage of Respect for you, she won't have the guts to go through your phone and your Privacy and start giving excuses when you want to go through hers.

You're seeing the "Red Flags" now and you're forming gentleman, your eyes go soon Clear grin grin grin

God bless you my Sister. I wonder oooo!
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Dextre(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.
I decided to bring this up on this platform cos I want candid and lucid advice. I be brief on this.

I am a Pharmacist working with one of the government owned health care centre. There's this girl I've been with for more than 2years now. She is a law student in her penultimate year in university. Like most Nigerian relationships, we started with lot of distractions and lacked commitment but over time it remained just the two of us.

At the beginning of this year 2021 we made relationship goals and decided to be transparent to each other. We shared every secrets, went through each others phone and asked questions where necessary. All went well until last month when I went to check on her in the university, asked for her phone as usual wanted checking her whatsapp. She didn't let me, said till she comes for weekend when we'll have good time for that. I was surprised, had my doubts but let it slide. She later came for the weekend, I acted as if I don't care anymore and that was it.

Similar event happened last night after she went through my phone (whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc) cos she has my password but I don't have hers. I unexpectedly asked for her phone too, she said it's late and we should leave it till am back from weekend call later in the evening. I kept my cool last night but was bent on seeing her chat this morning not until she bursted into tears. I ain't perfect, have my flaws but I am free spirited whenever I am around her. It normal for a lady to have lots of guys in her dm, but I think it's a problem when it becomes secretive to your partner.

Should I play along, start having secrets too or what's your thought guys.

NB: I skipped so many things, decided being straight to the point.

Lalasticla...I remain loyal, hoping you'll do the needful smiley

What kinda relationship are y’all niggas on these days.... this relationship has been designed to fail from the start, na insecurity go kill you if you are not careful.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Rexomania1111(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Something fishy is definitely going on and deep down, u know this babe is playing some away games.
Anyway, my advice is for u not to quit the relationship Try and talk things over with her cos truth be told, it’s very hard to see a perfect girl.
Probably u might be able to get the truth out of her.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Exodora: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'm beginning to have this feeling that there are too many kids in this app . Just imagine the question this one is asking here embarassed
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Daricon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.
I decided to bring this up on this platform cos I want candid and lucid advice. I be brief on this.

I am a Pharmacist working with one of the government owned health care centre. There's this girl I've been with for more than 2years now. She is a law student in her penultimate year in university. Like most Nigerian relationships, we started with lot of distractions and lacked commitment but over time it remained just the two of us.

At the beginning of this year 2021 we made relationship goals and decided to be transparent to each other. We shared every secrets, went through each others phone and asked questions where necessary. All went well until last month when I went to check on her in the university, asked for her phone as usual wanted checking her whatsapp. She didn't let me, said till she comes for weekend when we'll have good time for that. I was surprised, had my doubts but let it slide. She later came for the weekend, I acted as if I don't care anymore and that was it.

Similar event happened last night after she went through my phone (whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc) cos she has my password but I don't have hers. I unexpectedly asked for her phone too, she said it's late and we should leave it till am back from weekend call later in the evening. I kept my cool last night but was bent on seeing her chat this morning not until she bursted into tears. I ain't perfect, have my flaws but I am free spirited whenever I am around her. It normal for a lady to have lots of guys in her dm, but I think it's a problem when it becomes secretive to your partner.

You both a jokers

No be only transparency na equity
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by danietohbadt(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
oke2018:
Hope you will marry someday

Lol. I'm not going to marry a Nigerian girl.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by danietohbadt(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
fortune1968:
Remember you have sisters o and one day , you may have daughters . Stop making a sweeping statements like this . Some of them are good though I he one in question here is obviously cheating her boyfriend who brought this topic .

Seems like they haven't showed you pepper � before
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
cos she has my password but I don't have hers.

U need to clone her WhatsApp OK there's someone that specializes in doing that, this is to prevent premium tears which is imminent! Ask Harsh8hr +1(213)2773667
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Akada1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Love still dey shack this one

Tomorrow na you'll start Weeping and gnashing your teeth saying this girl "Used Jazz on me".... How can the girl know your password and have Unrestricted access to your phone and Privacy and she'll deny you access to hers with Idiotic excuses.

Oga are you not a Man that knows what he wants, I believe you have goals and priorities that you wish to accomplish in this Life, So why is it difficult for you to Let that girl know that you're not here to "Play games", why is it difficult for you to Express yourself and let her know with a serious tone in your voice that you will not tolerate such behavior and excuses from her.

Oga it is your type that finally gets married and start lamenting "I Made a Horrible Mistake by Marrying this Woman", meanwhile it is your Fault from the beginning because you failed to set Boundaries and stamp your Authority as a man that knows what he wants.

People won't like to hear this and I personally dont give a FÚCK, nowadays, Respect is what makes a Relationship last longer and Stronger especially when the Respect is Mutual, Love is just secondary.

If that girl had a good Percentage of Respect for you, she won't have the guts to go through your phone and your Privacy and start giving excuses when you want to go through hers.

You're seeing the "Red Flags" now and you're forming gentleman, your eyes go soon Clear grin grin grin

Listen to this babe oga ,see wetin woman dey yarn you ,you too choke babe �
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nackzy: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Havesomesense:
If you are not fvcking her well, I mean making her cvm. She's gonna cheat on you.

To make a girl loyal you need to be great in sex and also great in mind games.
Sex Can't Keep a Girl Sir, telling you from experience
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by HolySword: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Mcslize: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
elisha820:

Don't wanna say this, but this is disgusting...I mean there are exception to some things. Not all university girls are thesame. Believe it or not we have family and siblings in the system... not all of them are runs girls...get that clearly.

Thank you for your advice though

Let me cut in. What do you mean by not all girls are runs girls?

Runs is a special sector of the female species. A girl must not be a runs girl before having strong addiction to D*cks of all size.

There are church girls that still bleep around not specifically as runs girls that bleep for money but as normal. All you need is put them in a relationship mode and act like a boyfriend to them even if they have serious boyfriends.

Most of the girls I have met are normal homely girls who are not runs. But by simply acting like a potential boyfriend to them, they fall in love and all ready for action.

Do you know it is possible to make a girl who has a boyfriend fall in love so much that she will dump her boyfriend for you?

Only guys that knows how to work on the female emotions can pull that stunt on a girl and she will dump you within a week.

So, don't involve runs girls in this. Those ones are selling their p*ssies. They are different from every other normal girls out there. All that is require to make any normal girl want to make out with you is making her fall in love and she will off her pant irrespective of whether she has a boyfriend or not.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by victons(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Verily, verily I say unto you, only the sight of a happily derailing brother graciously strolling into the Simp's Legion of Gloom will make NwaAmaikpe toss an overload of global assignments and run to their aid.

It is so sad that in your lineage, neighborhood, work environment and amongst your everyday acquaintances; you'be been unfortunate not to have anyone train you up in the ways of men.

For men only two rules exist; Rule #1 and the Golden rule.
Rule #1: "Trust no one till you've verified".

And

Golden Rule: "No matter the amount of your verifications, never trust a female".

There's even a peculiar one for Nigerian ladies.

"NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN IN A NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION" (Triple emphasis on Never Ever')

You my brother have broken the 1st rule, the golden rule and the peculiar rule with a huge smile on your face.
Of all the girls in the world to choose to commit your heart to, why go for an undergraduate?
Those fickle minded broads aren't ready for commitment but just attention thrills, infatuation whims and a race on the fast lane.

Take it or leave it, half the time you've kissed that girl, you've been licking the remnant of one diseased lecturer's semen she has been gulping to scale through in school or that of a lodgemate whose room she goes to charge her phone to chat with you.

To answer your questions.

Yes, it is normal for an attention-deficient, undecided whorre to have so many men in their DM, because that is what they do for a living, get high off flatters and spread their legs for the man with the best tongue.
Sad still, these type of girls get fvcked for free while their pharmacist boyfriend recommends cocktail of drugs to treat infections she claims to have gotten from the hostel toilet.

No committed girlfriend/wife encourages needless Social media communications with men because they know that inspite of all the detours, any man who chats up a woman is ultimately headed to one direction.

Should you play along?
No! Stop playing because you've been playing yourself all along. You need urgent help but my fear is that you are utterly unhelpable and have been condemned by the devil to be a SIMP on earth.
If a grown ass worker like yourself will let a teen in on your secrets, your passwords and worse even; be swayed by her manipulative tears, then I have no words for you and I take back my rants.
You're good.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Verily, verily I say unto you, only the sight of a happily derailing brother graciously strolling into the Simp's Legion of Gloom will make NwaAmaikpe toss an overload of global assignments and run to their aid.

It is so sad that in your lineage, neighborhood, work environment and amongst your everyday acquaintances; you'be been unfortunate not to have anyone train you up in the ways of men.

For men only two rules exist; Rule #1 and the Golden rule.
Rule #1: "Trust no one till you've verified".

And

Golden Rule: "No matter the amount of your verifications, never trust a female".

There's even a peculiar one for Nigerian ladies.

"NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN IN A NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION" (Triple emphasis on Never Ever')

You my brother have broken the 1st rule, the golden rule and the peculiar rule with a huge smile on your face.
Of all the girls in the world to choose to commit your heart to, why go for an undergraduate?
Those fickle minded broads aren't ready for commitment but just attention thrills, infatuation whims and a race on the fast lane.

Take it or leave it, half the time you've kissed that girl, you've been licking the remnant of one diseased lecturer's semen she has been gulping to scale through in school or that of a lodgemate whose room she goes to charge her phone to chat with you.

To answer your questions.

Yes, it is normal for an attention-deficient, undecided whorre to have so many men in their DM, because that is what they do for a living, get high off flatters and spread their legs for the man with the best tongue.
Sad still, these type of girls get fvcked for free while their pharmacist boyfriend recommends cocktail of drugs to treat infections she claims to have gotten from the hostel toilet.

No committed girlfriend/wife encourages needless Social media communications with men because they know that inspite of all the detours, any man who chats up a woman is ultimately headed to one direction.

Should you play along?
No! Stop playing because you've been playing yourself all along. You need urgent help but my fear is that you are utterly unhelpable and have been condemned by the devil to be a SIMP on earth.
If a grown ass worker like yourself will let a teen in on your secrets, your passwords and worse even; be swayed by her manipulative tears, then I have no words for you and I take back my rants.

Quite thorough but extremely blunt. shocked
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by ume1000: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2021
oke2018:
Hope you will marry someday
but he is right now
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by DedeNkem: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.

You be mumu or what? She has full access to your phone but you don't have access to hers? Don't you think something is wrong?

Don't take the relationship seriously or end it if you don't want her distraction. She doesn't deserve you. There are many good women out there.

Trust is paramount in any true relationship!
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, superior what?

All these kids on NL, be forming superior, what you said was total nonsense that was the reason I couldn't give you a better response.

I have no time for somebody who is still being fed by mum and dad, and some relatives to survive.

If you reason from both sides of that empty skull you'd realise that some couples should indeed check their spouses phones while some others shouldn't. How a married man can say that checking phones is bad simply because he doesn't do it baffles me. You that feeds yourself and is married shows that sense doesn't come with these your 'achievements'
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by ABUPHARM(m): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2021
BigHULK:

The Legendary NwaAmaikpe , Nairaland's most revered savage User. I'm jumping on my Chair for You Man. I hope that dude absorbs wisdom.
I'm sharing Your comment to my whatsapp status.
One Love Bro
Wisdom is always at his disposal
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by mrksquare: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.

Must the both of you check each other's phone ? common, that's childish.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by wunmi590(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2021
DominusPrime:

If you reason from both sides of that empty skull you'd realise that some couples should indeed check their spouses phones while some others shouldn't. How a married man can say that checking phones is bad simply because he doesn't do it baffles me. You that feeds yourself and is married shows that sense doesn't come with these your 'achievements'

If you are intelligent enough and you didnt come from a cheating parent, checking your spouse phone to check for the possibility of your spouse cheating wouldn't be your top priority.

Nah poor man mentality and idleness dey cause am.

If you are dangote or otedola, those things wouldn't matter to you.

Because you were born and raised in a cheating family doesn't mean other people cheat, you lack better understanding of marriage.

I'm sure if you continue like this, in every opportunity you find yourself, you will always think your wife is cheating, even if she's not.

No be until you go school you get sense. I'm sure that most of all the ladies you patronise recall olosho, that's why your mind dey always be say your wife go cheat.

You better change your circle and mindset begorevis too late, think about money and stop thinking about a cheating wife who is not... tongue
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by wunmi590(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2021
mrksquare:

Must the both of you check each other's phone ? common, that's childish.

Honestly, in this 21st century, some people still behave like a child.

Can you imagine a somebody telling me it is a must you check your spouse phone.

That's poor man mentality I swear, if dangote and otedola dey check phone they wouldn't have been where they are today.

The kids we have these days going into marriage all in the name of being called marriage need to be curtailed...
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Shey na her phone you dey date. Guy play your game well, collect your own share and keep calm, if she offer you another one collect am join
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
elisha820:
Happy new week everyone.

. Some comments here simply blow my mind. I don't want to believe that an adult would reason the way some are doing here.

Bros, you know what to do. [/b]YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS MARRYING SOMEONE YOU DON'T TRUST[b]. Please save yourself future heartache. Believe me you will find someone that is trustworthy and faithful..... I hope you'll be trustworthy and faithful as well
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2021
wunmi590:

If you are intelligent enough and you didnt come from a cheating parent, checking your spouse phone to check for the possibility of your spouse cheating wouldn't be your top priority.

Nah poor man mentality and idleness dey cause am.

If you are dangote or otedola, those things wouldn't matter to you.

Because you were born and raised in a cheating family doesn't mean other people cheat, you lack better understanding of marriage.

I'm sure if you continue like this, in every opportunity you find yourself, you will always think your wife is cheating, even if she's not.

No be until you go school you get sense. I'm sure that most of all the ladies you patronise recall olosho, that's why your mind dey always be say your wife go cheat.

You better change your circle and mindset begorevis too late, think about money and stop thinking about a cheating wife who is not... tongue

I see your time on earth is lacking life experiences. No sane man will keep checking his wife's phone unless he has some suspicion. I'm happy the way life teaches us different lessons as not all lessons are necessary for survival. If you are smart and as intelligent as you think you are you'd know that a cheating wife can do a lot of damage to a man. So unless you are like those men voice mentioned, which of course you aren't, and unless you don't have reason to suspect your wife then don't bother checking her phone. But that is no reason to generalise that kind of blind advice on a public forum. There are men who have saved lots of money, as well as their lives simply by checking their wives phones. I will continue to say it...it is important for some men to check their wives phones while for some it is not necessary. You sound like all those NL kids that see a topic from one side of common sense forgetting that there are always two sides to a coin and in marriage there are very very few universal laws.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by worlddpeace48(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Bruh, don't date an undergraduate girl and expect commitment and exclusivity. Most times, they are swayed by the frivolities and gratifications coming from the guys they meet in school.

At that age, they are not really thinking about sticking to one person; they are more concerned about having a taste of each "broth", especially when the person they are supposed to be committed to is working class and not there to check them properly.

You have your fears and misgivings about her currently and I am here to tell you that they are all TRUE. Every one of them. And that's just the bitter truth.

However, as a caveat, not all undergraduate females are like that. There are obviously good and committed ones, but can you vouch for your Girl being among the exceptions? smiley

Truly spoken like Niklaus
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Havesomesense:
If you are not fvcking her well, I mean making her cvm. She's gonna cheat on you.

To make a girl loyal you need to be great in sex and also great in mind games.

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Gbeng30(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Bro use your brain she has made it obvious to you that there are other guys in the picture,
so don't be gullible in order to avoid heartbreaking and painful regretion.
Be a man and do needful it's your call... shocked
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by eguarojeona: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2021
elisha820:

What should I do?
Pharm its a crime to have a single girl you are dating.Have several.You are dating a student and you think she is not seeing others?Even married ladies in school cheat.
Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Amtrak: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Leave school girls and date someone at your level or NYSC...

A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Holatunjiii(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Really!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.