Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving (38722 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by kense88: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
If somebody opened a thread to say that money is misbehaving , that money doesn't respond to his missed calls I would be worried and sympathetic. That is a worthwhile discussion not this nonsense about a woman not answering your phone.

What you need to do is focus on your life so you are seeing 20 or more missed calls and not be the one making 20 missed calss.
Haba ! are you jobless?
If you see 100 missed calls on your phone daily you are useful

In Nyesom Wike's voice
If you are making 100 missed calls daily without reply then you are .....?

A NUISANCE!!!
What exactly is happening in your head by the time you are making call number 8? Maybe she she is praying
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

What dignity. Am. I the one
Let's address issues one by one first

Tell him she's playing games. Simple as ABC

The longest I miss anyone is 3 days. Babes flock around me. Crying and begging asking me to open my heart. For where?

Anybody man or woman, break my heart, 3 days I feel pain, after that, I'm gone. No time.

I wasn’t referring to u bro. I’m referring to the guy, I’m not disputing she’s playing games how guilty or innocent the games are is what I can’t tell bt yes she’s playing games.

He shud already know this and act appropriately not whining. If he doesn’t know or understand women he shud learn. I know how hard it can be when ure In love that’s why u must never be in love with the wrong person. Never!

And even with the right person u take ur time.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Greenfit(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is so relatable and I can feel your pain. I can feel it so well. Am in your shoe too. I just broke up with my girlfriend whom we have been together for like 3years 3days ago. It’s a bruise in my heart and I needed to put a stop to it. She doesn’t pick calls sometimes, phone off sometimes, different attitude...these have fractured my heart multiple times but I kept on because I love her. I realised she would never stop then I had to call it a quit again. Lemme tell you sth, so many of these ladies are like that, if you start seeing such sign, keep warming and airing your disapproval to that, pause your love and rather increase diplomacy, try redirecting her attention towards you with reassurance, love and all you can, if she persists in that direction, my brother, move on and face your hustle. Some ladies can poison your mind because of there selfish interest and they can lie? As for me, am in agony right now, am here because I loved to much. I think I love the wrong person for too long. Moving on seems hard. The players always win. Shield your heart before it broken to pieces bruv. Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
lekonso:
Run fast she is not the right person for you to marry. Most times these signs are always there but we fail to see them. She is not a wife material, someone that is already giving you emotional problems before marriage. What happens after marriage. It will be worse

Thank you for this comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by HalpyBee(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:

It is like checking your account balance 20 times

Maybe it will change grin
So annoying �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
But why will you be calling a woman and she doesn't pick and you are still calling? Are you that weak or is she the only girl in this world?

All girls I have ever dated know I can't call you more than twice and you didn't and expect me to keep calling or begging. You go old while waiting and that's how the relationship will die off.

Once a lady starts ignoring your call and can't call you back( if she wasn't close to the phone when you called), give yourself small sense and maintain your lane. Stop disgracing your ancestors!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Princessogaraya(f): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

Thank you for speaking the truth irrespective of gender. May God satisfy you with your own crown

Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fedric(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Thank you for all your advice .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by omonnakoda: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
lekonso:
Run fast she is not the right person for you to marry. Most times these signs are always there but we fail to see them. She is not a wife material, someone that is already giving you emotional problems before marriage. What happens after marriage. It will be worse
I do not think there is evidence that she is not wife material on the country what seems more likely is that maybe the OP is not husband material
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by omonnakoda: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
lekonso:
I do not think there is evidence that she is not wife material on the contrary what seems more likely is that maybe the OP is not husband material and she has figured that out already
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
hstar:

So,
Simplyfacts, Yoruba ti e ni e!

Ma fi imun fun fere danwo!

Ki ni ese mi?

E ma binu, sa.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by 3RNEST(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Princessogaraya:

am telling you
lolx grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by HAROLDWILSON: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
She's your future wife. You ve got no choice!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

Another ranter on the loose. Before you address his insecurities, speak about the hooked wasting his time, then you can balance truths.

Smh

He's the one ranting... So are you!

Its a free world... He seems unemployed and as you're in the same shoes with him, I suggest u find something worthwhile to occupy your time instead of trying all day to get a girls attention!

He's free to leave her... Its a free world or is he her husband? Bunch of lazy broke-ass, ne'er do wells on the prowl grin

Even crying more than the bereaved grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fedric(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
I do not think there is evidence that she is not wife material on the contrary what seems more likely is that maybe the OP is not husband material and she has figured that out already

Guy, I'm the best person to be with .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Benjosh123(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
My Brother, The truth is that that lady is already seeing another Man..
don't bother disturbing yourself anymore. Walahil She is a gonna. shoot her before she Shoot your heart. Speaking from Similar experiences.
Fedric:
I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I'm seriously tired and I am having different thoughts .

I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

I feel bad right now and I needed an advice .

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Should I just let her go and I should go on my who way?

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

I'm not happy right now and I feel so bad .

Advice please.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by MightySparrow: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

Advice please.
Find out about the guy in the other street.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by dalass(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Guy, I'm the best person to be with .

She should be in the best position to determine that... Cut her some slack.. Don't do the clingy-thingy.. It doesn't befit men
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by larryking540: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I'm ready to get married .

I am rich but no one knows this and I didn't show her . Building my second house but I told her I am working as a factory guy for now and pretty tired .

I'm an internet marketer
just be plain with her what u do for a living ,may we not lose good girls Bec of fear try want to eat our money ,just tell her ,if the relationship works base on the spending then u have a better choice to make
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by OgideAgu: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why call someone 20 times?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by shegun4sur: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
The heart of man is truly wicked.
So because of your own selfish emotions which you cannot tame, you want "to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain"
Just listen to yourself. I hope the lady will not fall for ekwensu like you.
Why is it that people want others to love them by force against their will??
Humans like you are desperately selfish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by YourMajesty(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
airminem:
She is completely bored in the relationship right now. Tips- Just give her sweet mouth about how you have planned marrying her(in few months)once more and tell her you are going to see her parents concerning your introduction coming up in April. Just see her bounce back, re-newed and commited back to the relationship. . .cheesy
Ashawo sef dey give advice. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Afolashade00(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Advice please.

Bro let me advise you!
You're in a toxic relationship.
The love is onesided, it will end in premium tears.
You better move on without looking back because your mental health is at stake.
She will keep making you feel like you're the problem abi na you too get wahala.
She's using you to satisfy herself.
Stop putting up with her narcissistic behaviour, she is not your girl .
Love is Kind and peaceful not the other way round.
Bye bye
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by wiseone28: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
HalpyBee:

How on earth would you call someone 20 good times when it's not an emergency?! Maximum, 2 times.

Address the attitude of the girl friend first.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by henro757: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Advice please.
Focus on yourself bro, once you arrange nah babes go dey chase u upandown!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by SeniorAjoku1: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Is very painful for now let her be mind your business that's my advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Princessogaraya:

Amen

. Most times when they return, e Don sawa

The ones wey dey deceive them say break your relationship, you for guy done St appreciate what he has. Once they break it and those ones see, them go carry face. To go front, door Don block, to return back no way. Hence high number of single ladies. This is exactly what causes it.

The deceit of I can find something better. Person suppose get another job first before resigning one job. But lai Lai, dem nor dey get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by seyz91(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
i feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain

at bolded, she don codedly dump you when you are still planning to

do you still need advice on what to do considering all these signs you have seen already?

some guys sha

[b][/b]
Fedric:

Advice please.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by uthlaw: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

get a WhatsApp tracker or phone tracker and get all she has been keeping from you
aba bros....who get time for tracking....naija hard,na money we need!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by airminem(f): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Child rapist
YourMajesty:
Ashawo sef dey give advice. cheesy
ExCONVICT, be guilded !
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by uthlaw: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
healthbing:
Just give her space for sometime and stop calling her..
If she doesn't call or text you Maybe after a week then just move on..
Happiness is what matters in everything.
There is no need being in a relationship you're not happy about..
Advice yourself
even if she call back no mean say she like him......make baba move to the next available babe....Dem plenty for Street!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.