Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man (19140 Views)

I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
There is no point continuing to entertain the irrelevant here. The questions have been to our Hausa brothers on here.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by MeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
Princek12:

Me_Aboki

Who do you think you are deceiving? The North has made this a religious issue, and you are speaking to someone who has traveled to the North many times. The North is feeling threatened about the power shift to the south, and they don't like it.

Prior to the election, the mosques in the North were even handing pamphlets saying that Muslims should not vote for Jonathan because he is a Christian, and that no Muslim should ever vote for a Christian.

Illiteracy has many definitions, one of which is a person who has not achieved a basic education, which in Nigeria is graduating from secondary school and obtaining your SSCE or its equivalent.  

If this was not about religion, why did the almajiris in the North even burn churches at all? Why didn't they direct their attacks at only PDP installations, regardless of whether the attacks on PDP predominated over the attacks on churches. Why even burn one single church?

This is not business as usual. And a free and fair election will show whether the North and South can co-exist. We are tired of Northerners who have messed up our country for 38 years out of 50 years. You tell me, what have your Northern brethren achieved for Nigeria by ruling us for 38/50 years? Uhn!

Sorry, your knowledge of the North is definitely limited and confined only to your travel experience there, while I was born, bred and still living in the North and moreover witnessed the rioting directly - not fed the information through hearsay.
I bet you don't even understand the Hausa man's language let alone understand his mindset.
Your statements are basically derived from preconceived notions and stereotyping we hear everyday from ill-informed and misinformed Southerners, especially from those like you, blinded by bigotry and hatred of Northerners driven by a false sense of superiority simply because you can string a few sentences in English.  I can see you've even coined a new definition of illiteracy, just for own convenience, oh how quaint.
For an educated man you seem to reason (and you are not alone) that the singular office of the president or head of state is the alpha and omega of power that determines the destiny of Nigerians and Nigeria as a country - hence the scrambling by ethnicities for the coveted office - and how so wrong you and your can be.
Yes, now that Jonathan is in office, lets just see how he can direct the national treasury towards Southern interests at expense of other parts of the country.

For an educated man, you fail to see that the real problem for Nigeria is nothing other than singular issue of corruption, which does not discriminate between its perpetrators and victims - whether Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba; Muslim or Christian.
You seem to think that because Jonathan is president then your lives in the South would automatically change for the better.

Yes, Northerners have indeed led this country for a good chunk of its history, but were equally aided and abetted by Southerners who formed the bulk of their advisers and government machinery. Therefore, if Northerners leaders failed this country while in the helm of affairs, Southerners also should equally, have a share of the blame.

The issue my friend is that of bad leaders, if that is not the case I also should ask, what have your own leaders e.g.governors done for you. How have they transformed your state, with the extra 13% derivation funds from crude revenue - if not to divert it into their own pockets. Oh yes, your leaders are the best in governance after all we had OBJ.

It is unfortunate, that an educated man like you would fully embrace the backwardness and retrogressive tendency of tribal and religious politics instead of moving forward towards a selection process that would give us the best possible leader - irrespective of: where he or she comes from, his religion or ethnicity; but based on good leadership qualities such as integrity, intelligence, wisdom, experience, education, dedication, commitment, clarity of purpose, transparency etc.

Bottom line, PDP the most corrupt party of all times is de-voiding us of these important values, and sadly you an educated man seem happy to go long with it, without question shocked

Like  I earlier said, don't forget to come back after a year or so and tell us how much Jonathan and PDP has improved your life.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ishekinah1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
If the poster realized and made it known to us all that he is ashamed of being an Hausa man as a result of the crisis going on i think we still have reasonable ones among them and i don't think we should just jump at them and be raining curses on them.
We should be mindful of our utterances and not be childish

ONE NIGERIA
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
13volts:

I have an ibo colleague who felt the same way I felt during the period of kidnapping in the SE. He once told me that any time he ventured out of his domain he is regarded as a potential kidnapper. That sigma alone made him felt bad.

Did you see my other questions to you??
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Siony(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
man no one should be ashamed of his tribe. every state has his dogs, but in this case.
those fighting and burning churches, killing people are just demonstrating how foolish they are, left to me i will like
them to be jailed for Life.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by calaway: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ Me Aboki

I read your take with astute interest.
it is clear that you have a very good understanding of the Hausa as a people.

please tell us why the Hausa/Fulani can:

1. KILL INNOCENT DAY OLD HUMAN BABIES AND YOUNG ADOLESCENT GIRLS

2. KILL YOUTH CORPERS, STRANGERS AND BURN CHURCHES OVER SUCH FLIMSY EXCUSES
AS CARTOONS OF MOHAMED IN DENMARK. COUNTLESS INNOCENT LIVES WHERE TAKEN IN BAUCHI,
KADUNA AND KANO NOT JUST PDP. WHY

3. PRESENT HOPELESS OBVIOUS LIES AGAINST AN ELECTION THAT WAS OBSERVED BY
THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BE FREE AND FAIR.

4.ARE THEY A REALLY RIGHT THINKING GROUP OR JUST ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN?

PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT ON THESE ISSUES FOR US.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ajadrage: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
i_shekinah:
ONE NIGERIA
Unrepentant, and Resolute. . .
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ubaka012: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
guy u should realy be, cus i wonder were your people are leading this nation to, with the killings of educated youth corpers. that are about to start enjoying the fruith of their labour
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
Brother, your tribe are among one of the nicest people on earth. But your religious orientation is what you should be ashamed of. The better you people denounce that devilish things called religion the better.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
Brother, your tribe are among one of the nicest people on earth. But your religious orientation is what you should be ashamed of. The better you people denounce that devilish things called religion the better.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by firmi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
this zoning issue started wit pdp and them ciroma.now iits begining 2 luk lk a nigerian problem nd 4y.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ridgeman: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2011
if that's the case then what would you say about the following:

Hutu - Genocide of Tutsi's
Sudanese Arab- Genocide of Black Sudanese
Germans - Nazi extermination of Jews
Japanese - Complete humiliation of Chinese
English - Enslavement of Africa
Portuguese- Enslavement of Africa
France- Enslavement of Africa
Spanish - Enslavement of Africa and South America
American - Annihilation of the American India
etc etc etc

I could go on and on and pretty much every single race/tribe in this world will have done something extremely evil and shameful.

So the problem is not religion or race the problem is the leadership, plain and simple.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2011
I love that and i believe u are a knowledge seeker,you must have read things fall apart and other books like that. Africans of the past don't kill ourselves for nothing but when they came we started doing that,okay a religion that tells u if u kill in the cause of Allah you will go to heaven,what does that portray.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2011
And do you know all the crisis in this world are religious. You mention the killing of jews of which hitler did in retaliation of them killing jesus. The religion of the white and the arabs are the problem of africa of which you and i know they constituted 85% of it all. I believe u are in lagos now and so you should go back to the north and practice your sharia and don't use the white's gadget cos they are infidels and haram. When the world is getting civilised your devil of a religion still talking haram and infidel.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by nduchucks: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2011
13volts :

But the drop zone is that few ever realize that the north will be noting more than a glorified Niger Republic without the SS oil proceeds. This is the point am trying to put across. A landlocked northern Nigeria used to cheap petrochemical dollers will be catastrophic.

13volts, the statement above is untrue and is indicative of your lack of knowledge about your own region. Perhaps your early education in Lagos and ND area did not cover some of the relevant issues which would have enlightened you otherwise.

The Northern region is blessed with an enormous amount of mineral resources, agricultural potential, livestock potential, which when properly developed would enable the region to become self sustaining and major exporter of assorted goods. We have the potential to be the textile capital of Africa because we can produce enormous amount of cotton very cheaply.  Dangote is already doing wonders with cement.  Remember that groundnuts from Kano along with Cocoa from the SW were the main exports which sustained the country just a few years ago.  To say that the North will be noting more than a glorified Niger Republic without the SS oil proceeds is a bunch of Balony.

The above is the kind of lies we've been fed for years by the thieving leaders who have only succeeded in enriching themselves and in providing adequate education for their own children. It is in the interest of those thieving leaders that the status quo remains, so that their oil blocks continue to generate revenues for them and their families.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Genius100: 1:25am On Apr 20, 2011
All the southerners that have disparaging remarks about Hausas are clowns. We will see what happens this coming weekend, when the southerners start their own post election violence.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Beaf: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

13volts, the statement above is untrue and is indicative of your lack of knowledge about your own region. Perhaps your early education in Lagos and ND area did not cover some of the relevant issues which would have enlightened you otherwise.

The Northern region is blessed with an enormous amount of mineral resources, agricultural potential, livestock potential, which when properly developed would enable the region to become self sustaining and major exporter of assorted goods. We have the potential to be the textile capital of Africa because we can produce enormous amount of cotton very cheaply.  Dangote is already doing wonders with cement.  Remember that groundnuts from Kano along with Cocoa from the SW were the main exports which sustained the country just a few years ago.  To say that the North will be noting more than a glorified Niger Republic without the SS oil proceeds is a bunch of Balony.

The above is the kind of lies we've been fed for years by the thieving leaders who have only succeeded in enriching themselves and in providing adequate education for their own children. It is in the interest of those thieving leaders that the status quo remains, so that their oil blocks continue to generate revenues for them and their families.

I welcome this new ndu_chucks. I really hope you can remain this positive and not seem like you have an oil radar. grin
Seriously though, I wholly agree that there is a lot in the North that can make the place self sustaining. I pray that GEJ opens up all those areas for you guys in the next few years.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by nduchucks: 1:52am On Apr 20, 2011
Beaf:

I welcome this new ndu_chucks. I really hope you can remain this positive and not seem like you have an oil radar. grin
Seriously though, I wholly agree that there is a lot in the North that can make the place self sustaining. I pray that GEJ opens up all those areas for you guys in the next few years.

Frankly, I have never been interested in any oil from the ND area. As far as I am concerned you guys may keep 100% of it! The offshore oil is a different matter - I believe every state has a claim to offshore oil which is located miles and miles away, where your local canoes cannot reach.  cheesy

GEJ will be my hero if he can put alot of resources into dealing with the dutch disease. Why can't we agressively develop the agricultural sector in the Northern region, why not invest heavily in mineral resources, why can't we produce a single nail out of Ajaokuta? And why can't the ND area become the fishing capital of Africa where we supply fish to every country in Africa and even abroad? This oil has turned us into a lazy lot and I hope GEJ will address this issue urgently.

GEJ's first act as our new president should be to declare a national emergency on tackling abject poverty and Almajiri phenomena in the north in the same vain as tackling the vexed environmental despoliation and modern development deficits in the Niger delta area.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by gadogado(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2011
There is no born to rule mentality, thats just what you southerners cooked up to rally yourselves against northern political forces. Lame! the riots happened because the election was rigged, goodluck did not get and could not get 40% of sokoto votes as the results showed!

Dont rig elections and there will be no violence! under ordinary circumstances, with no cheating, the election would go into a run off!!! not gej winning by over 10 million votes!! big lie!! rigging!!! you know it, the whole country knows the elections were rigged, northerners, if you heard what they were chanting, were aggrieved by the margin of loss not necessarily because gej "won" All the PDP knows is rigging! they're criminals and have no true legitimacy! if you recall in 1993, Kano people voted en mass for a southerner (MKO ABIOLA) over a son of the soil (Bashir Tofa)

in 1999, there was an agreement, saying power will rotate between north and south, it went to the north for 8 years and reciprocity and adherence to the agreement was naturally expected. It came back to the north, pres died in no time, then it was ok for the vp to continue, but naturally, the agreement should have stayed and gej step down for a northerner in 2011. But southerners said theres no agreement, which agreement, so this is now wayo!!! good and fine, lets have an honest election then, but no, they had to rig!

Most northerners want the country split in two, there's unity in the north and understanding! the only thing keeping southerners united in your hate for the north, if we break up, you'll swallow each other!! The northern elite who have hoarded all the money along with the southern elite are the only people "NIGERIA" is serving so they'll fight to keep the status quo, what average northerner smells oil money? pls tell me! when they're hungry so oil means jack, they couldn't be bothered since a split doesn't mean they lose anything, the only people that will lose are the less than 1000 individuals that make up the core of the northern elite, they all know each other and inter marry!!! get it straight people! I'm a northerner and I'd rather see the country broken up since it doesn't look like we can coexist as a united nation! many countries that have no oil are doing better than Nigeria anyway so oil is not a requisite for livelihood or even prosperity i dare to say, the north was doing fine pre oil before being inflicted with the dastardly dutch disease by the south!!

You can't keep to agreements and the cheat in elections!! so we might as well split! The condition being, for the sake of the history and the many positive effects we've had on each other (it hasn't all been negative hate) you allow us a port through dredging the Niger river and we'll be out of your skin in no time!! There's oil on the Nigerian side of lake Chad anyway since it exists on the Chadian side and the soil and geology is the same, it therefore must exist on the Nigerian side! politics won't let us be serious about exploration!!! But I'd love to split the country!!
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2011
Everytime you people talk about oil as if there are people not surviving without it. And for those of you talking about spliting the country i believe u are still being spoonfed. Look at states like sokoto,zamfara,jigawa,taraba,borno are still suffering because of religious orientation,now tell me how many countries that practice islam have relative peace,the earlier you embrace civilisation the better cos it is not life you people are living.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by 13volts(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2011
@undu chucks.

I totally agree with you that the north has huge potentials in solid minerals exploration. But my doubts here is that none of theses minerals have been geologically surveyed and their extracting viability quantified. Our problem may not be oil but access to sea.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2011
@gadogado i believe you are a fanatic and 98% of us all are hypocrite. How can you because you lost election you are calling for the spliting of the country,do you know Buhari talked about introducing sharia to the country of which you and i know it is hindrance to progress. If you so much believe in God why don't leave things as they are since he knows all. In the 21st century you are talking about ethnicity of which you and i know nobody talks about it but our devilish religion is the cause of our difference.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by nduchucks: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2011
13volts:

@undu chucks.

I totally agree with you that the north has huge potentials in solid minerals exploration. But my doubts here is that none of theses minerals have been geologically surveyed and their extracting viability quantified. Our problem may not be oil but access to sea.

Geological surveys have taken place and the location of many of these minerals are well known. In 2009 for example, huge deposits of Phosphate was found in Sokoto http://www.tradeinvestnigeria.com/investment_opportunities/183759.htm

I completely agree with you that if the Norths were to go it alone, access to the seaports must be a well negotiated issue. Dredging of the Niger will go a long way in addressing this issue. I'm enjoying your thread because it has generated a lot of interesting conversations as opposed to those generated by many useless threads here. sanu//
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by olawalebabs(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Adamuenero:

@gadogado i believe you are a fanatic and 98% of us all are hypocrite. How can you because you lost election you are calling for the spliting of the country,do you know Buhari talked about introducing sharia to the country of which you and i know it is hindrance to progress. If you so much believe in God why don't leave things as they are since he knows all. In the 21st century you are talking about ethnicity of which you and i know nobody talks about it but our devilish religion is the cause of our difference.
i have been following you post on this thread it is so clear you are exhibiting your ignorance. You think you know but is a pity you know not. Islam is not the problem here, dont we have muslim in the south too. Go to Saudi, Dubai, Qatar and see the beauty of islam. Do you know that it is only country that practice sharia banking that the recent economic crises did not affect.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ektbear: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2011
@ndu_chuks: Kind of interesting.

Access to the sea won't be too much of an issue; you just negotiate some sort of deal with your neighbors who are not landlocked. You won't be locked out of the sea by only one country. Benin Republic, the Yoruba Federation, Ijaw Republic and Igbo Republic would all be competing for your business.

Farming is good and can make good money if done at a commercial scale. But unfortunately, farming doesn't employ lots of people. You basically need to start manufacturing stuff to employ lots of people and have a happy society.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by nduchucks: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

@ndu_chuks: Kind of interesting.

Access to the sea won't be too much of an issue; you just negotiate some sort of deal with your neighbors who are not landlocked. You won't be locked out of the sea by only one country. Benin Republic, the Yoruba Federation, Ijaw Republic and Igbo Republic would all be competing for your business.

Farming is good and can make good money if done at a commercial scale. But unfortunately, farming doesn't employ lots of people. You basically need to start manufacturing stuff to employ lots of people and have a happy society.

Indeed. The manufacturing sector has to be aggressively developed to make this work. The textile mills, groundnut pyramids, flour mills which have been killed can be easily resurrected in addition to manufacturing other products. The potential  for self sufficiency is there.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by ektbear: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2011
Need electricity though for manufacturing. That is the main thing. Ya'll should take advantage of the abundant hydroelectric potential you have to power the north. Though it might have a pretty negative impact downstream.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Onlytruth(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2011
hehehe! I never thought I'd ever see ndu_chucks talking about secession, even if remotely.
So, some of us are not mad afterall.

Sai one Nigeria! grin grin grin cool
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by MeAboki(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2011
calaway:

@ Me Aboki

I read your take with astute interest.
it is clear that you have a very good understanding of the Hausa as a people.

please tell us why the Hausa/Fulani can:

1. KILL INNOCENT DAY OLD HUMAN BABIES AND YOUNG ADOLESCENT GIRLS

2. KILL YOUTH CORPERS, STRANGERS AND BURN CHURCHES OVER SUCH FLIMSY EXCUSES
AS CARTOONS OF MOHAMED IN DENMARK. COUNTLESS INNOCENT LIVES WHERE TAKEN IN BAUCHI,
KADUNA AND KANO NOT JUST PDP. WHY

3. PRESENT HOPELESS OBVIOUS LIES AGAINST AN ELECTION THAT WAS OBSERVED BY
THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BE FREE AND FAIR.

4.ARE THEY A REALLY RIGHT THINKING GROUP OR JUST ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN?

PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT ON THESE ISSUES FOR US.

It surprises me how myopic and shallow you are in both vision and thought. All that you have put up above were examples of killings. Please tell me what tribe or race of humanity or religion is not noted for murder of human beings?

The difference with the killings in the North is that it mostly violent; but whether violent or otherwise, isn't the consequence (death) always the same?
Yes, our people are guilty of killing for God as you put it; but isn't that (even though weird and morbid) more honourable than the killing just for ordinary money and worldly gain?

As for violent deaths, I don't see Southerners as an exemption: take armed robbery and kidnapping (one of your favourite pastimes), oh yeah the victims are humanely killed by lethal injection, abi; or are they not also innocent human beings?
As for killing of day old babies, I can equally upload to you video evidence of Christian infanticide against Muslims in Kuru Janta - by the way is killing of twins not infanticide?

As for the magnitude of death perpetrated by Northerners vs Southerners (one example alone); just open your eyes to the silent killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent Nigerians every year through the criminal act of FAKE MEDICINAL DRUGS, compared to the much publicised violent murders in the North. Of course we all know where these fake drug pushers come from; if in doubt just ask Dora, former NAFDAC chairman, to tell you how she lost her own sister through this nefarious act.

Yes, my people are guilty of violent murders as you mentioned, I hope you would not forget to accredit us also with RITUAL KILLINGS and even CANNIBALISM, since this is also a Hausa and Islamic tendency.

As for religion, please refer to your bible and in particular the old testament to the many references to violent acts, conduct and consequences, then come back and tell me that Christianity is really all that peaceful.

Please, my friend  you need to exercise a little bit more objectivity, your people are not any better; perhaps if you would remove your binoculars of bigotry and misplaced superiority complex, maybe there will hope that we can all live peacefully and move forward.
Unfortunately, I do not foresee that happening very soon because you people are no where near giving up your lying and cheating ways, and in particular disrespecting and insulting our culture and religion - which no Hausa man will ever accept or tolerate. The sooner you and your people learn this, the better. angry angry
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Nattlil(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2011
Islam a religion of death "kill for allah" a hausa man is an angel of death "kill all christians at will" i hate u, may GOD destroy u all. Blood thirsty vampire's, chia even our gate man will be sacked for dis. Bastards. GOD PLZ SAVE US from diz cursed people.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by Adamuenero(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2011
I surely know that if hell fire is real of which you and i know is a fallacy,either christians or muslims are hell bound or both of them,cos God cannot be the author of confusion. Most of you these hausa people should go back to your respective states and practice your sharia over there. Is it not better to kill for money than to kill innocent people in the name of a foreign devilish that has left you people blind and myopic in your thinking without giving you the brain to think for yourselves. Most of you that these religions personal as if it was inherited from your fathers should please read what you carry about. As far as i am concerned,one of these or both religion is hell bound. I am neither a christian nor a muslim and that is why europeans have relative peace in their society.
Re: At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man by freegaza(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Me Aboki, Allah yasa ka a Aljanna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Bans Okada In Benin City / I Will Work Against APC Governorship Candidate - Amosun Vows / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.