Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,434 members, 6,347,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 03:05 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (44141 Views)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Woman Warns Her Husband's Lover, Pastes Notice Of Her Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:07pm On May 13
swiz123:
What you guys did to Francis was evil. You guys took advantage of his naivety. As a friend, it should be your duty to speak sense into him at all costs, even if it means not partaking in the banquet.

So because he was lost in euphoria, you decided to order for what you can't buy yourself on a normal day despite knowing his pocket. And why is Grace even acting like a glutton. Ada is an oppotunists which isn't unconnected to her glaring poor background.

Haq haq haq, oga your analysis wan trowey me with laugh..

Your opinion na your opinion o, make I no argue too much
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:08pm On May 13
Arinze624:
More Ink in ya
 Biro bro. 
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:11pm On May 13
Johnwick64:
Are those your chicks hausa or they are lots of other tribes girl there in Nassarawa

Actually Grace ain't from Nasarawa.

And no, Hausa (even though mostly spoken) aint the majority tribe here, two major tribes dey the state.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:15pm On May 13
Jokesnice:
Chai, really felt bad for Francis, girls no send u oh, but a least u for help ur guy no fall him hand like that. I imagine how the euphoria of winning that money will evaporate from his eyes and those beers he drank will taste like distilled Agbo in his mouth. He learnt a hard but necessary lesson anyway.

Still u rock, thumbs up man!!

Man, some things are best learned the hard way. He was adamant when I kept advising him. At least he never tried that stunt since that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:16pm On May 13
Kirkman:
Therock5555 what eventually will be the fate of that girl called Grace cos at this point I am sure you are entirely fed up with all her bullshit. And I hope something good happens between you and Swem. Fingers crossed.

This information aint free, you gats pay or be patient...

We'll get there someday...

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:17pm On May 13
lanreabbey:
uduakkkki,,, where u dey oooo
brother man, I dey where I dey o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Johnwick64: 11:31pm On May 13
Therock5555:

Actually Grace ain't from Nasarawa.

And no, Hausa (even though mostly spoken) aint the majority tribe here, two major tribes dey the state.
and what are they pls
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:48pm On May 13
Johnwick64:
and what are they pls

Mada and Eggon tribes are the two majoriities, other tribe na minorities...

One funny thing, none of the two major tribes have ever been governors, they always try to bring each other down while being contented with the deputy governor slot. Foolish folks I tell you...

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:49pm On May 13
Guys, I've worked out my PM, una fit reach me through my email Addy. Thanks...

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kingsuave(m): 9:23am On May 14
Correct guy, you do all i swear your story just dey tori tori me, shoutout to Olamide baddo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Drsnives(m): 9:48am On May 14
SexySapphire:

My sonshine grin Momma is here for you, supporting you a hundred percent wink you brought me back to Nairaland kiss
Your lie get grade..you that has been commenting back to back on different threads ABI you think say I no know??
Continue
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 10:47am On May 14
Diz is total bullshit angry sad
Grace is just a sidechick
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Drsnives(m): 11:03am On May 14
I'll have to wait nfor like 2weeks b4 checking this thread again cos 1 or 2 episode no dea do me grin
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Jazmine007(f): 1:02pm On May 14
I swearigad
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:06pm On May 14
Yo homies.....

Chapter 10 plus epilogue dropping by 6pm
, grab a copy...

Typing.... 50%...

Still I Rock...

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:47pm On May 14
Yo homies, christmas arrived early...

Now the hotly expected chapter 10...

Eh... Time still dey, make I answer comments first...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:49pm On May 14
Kingsuave:
Correct guy, you do all i swear your story just dey tori tori me, shoutout to Olamide baddo

Hailings too bruh
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:50pm On May 14
Vallyb:
Diz is total bullshit angry sad Grace is just a sidechick
Hahahaha why you dey vex na
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:51pm On May 14
Drsnives:
I'll have to wait nfor like 2weeks b4 checking this thread again cos 1 or 2 episode no dea do me grin

Oya try am see, you go come meet only two chapters...

Una no know say na the steady likes and comments dey motivate me, no b say na salary job sef oo.

Omor just dey encourage me dey go man..

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:52pm On May 14
Chapter 10...
Lockdown..

The next morning, I woke up with a start, like someone kicked my butt. No, something hit my senses, something madly familiar was happening. The bed smelled nice, yes, that I realized, it wasn't my bed but I've been on it so many times, It felt like it was mine. My head still throb like a moving train, I licked my dry lips and tried to open my eyes, they were too heavy so I let it be. I noticed that I was quite cold so I touched around the bed for the blanket, it was conpicously missing, Grace wasn't next to me either. My head still throb madly, I blindly touched my body and noticed that I was just putting on boxers.

That tingly disturbing noise that awoke me earlier started again, I felt it deeper this time, it rang in my ears, damn, I immediately knew what it was, my phone.....

My eyes were still closed but I could guess where I usually dropped my phone in Grace's house, next to my head, I began touching above my head, nothing, I touched the rug, nothing there either, I could still swear that it was my phone that was ringing but my heavy eyes wouldn't allow me open them.

The door opened, and someone walked in and picked the call. I could distinctly hear Grace voice, informing the person on the line that I was sick and couldn't make it.

My brain that was in a fuzzy brightened up instantly, God damn, I immediately remembered the whole past day event and the reason my phone was ringing that morning.

My eyes instantly opened, I noticed that Grace wasn't in the room, which meant that call wasn't made in the room, I immediately rushed to the front door, I tried pulling it open but it was locked. I had been put on lock down....

-----++++++++-------
I calm down and tried recollecting my senses, my bowels burned with urine so I rushed to the bathroom, without turning the handle, I went face first to the door, slammed my face and fell back. What the fuvk is happening? I stood up and tried the handle, door was locked, shit, shit , shit. I kicked the door violently twice, my toes winced so I hopped back to bed, atleast let me get dressed first. Okay, the bed was bare, how did I not notice this before?

No pillow case, no bed sheets, no blankets and most alarming, my clothes were nowhere to be found. Damn. It was looking like an evil dream to me, I slapped myself twice to awaken from this evil night mare. For where, my eyes still dey shine.

My balls were already protesting with placards, so I did the only thing that came to my mind, I rushed to the kitchen to get a small bucket, the kitchen was locked too.

Wow!!! I walked back to the center of the room and looked up. My body was shaking, suddenly voices outside the door alerted me, I rushed to the door and began banging it wildly, calling out to Grace.

She asked me to move back before coming in, I noticed three girls peeping from the window to make sure that I stood far away from the door. Grace walked in swiftly, the door was locked immediately from outside. Grace was smiling as she walked towards me, a knife was in her right hand. I lick my dry lips slowly while watching her. I made sure I frown my face but it only amused her, or was I frowning like Mr Bean

"Mr Cheater... How's your night?" She asked. None of us moved from our positions.

"Babe, what's happening? Where is my phone? Where... "

"You better shut up there, do you think you're in your father's house? My friend you're inside cell, and I'm your warden."

"Jeez, what the Bleep is wrong with you? I've got a journey this morning, I want...."

"Shebi I said you should shut up?" She cut me again. "Dude, you are in my cell today because you commited an offence, a very serious one." She was laughing as she spoke. "Baby boy, you ain't going nowhere today, not until I find out the truth."

"What truth?" I screamed back, I noticed that the eyes at the window increased, they were keeping tabs on Grace.

"That you're cheating on me!!!" She screamed back. "As for your journey, I already informed who ever called that you fell in and was rushed to the hospital, but you're recovering fast."

"Grace , what have you done?" I barely whispered out, my eyes were filled with tears but I dared none of them to drop, she would never see my tears.

"What do you take me for? Your house girl? Or side chick? Peter, how dare you leave me yesterday alone all day. Went chilling with your new babe and then come home drunk to come mess up my room abi?"

"Babe, I was at home all day." I protested weakly.

"Liar... Victor said otherwise. He said you guys went out and got drunk, he refused talking about any girls involved but I had proof from your phone."

"Kai, Victor dey lie Abeg. And what proof did you say you saw again?"

"Samson!!!"

My heart sank, that was Ashe's codename. I immediately recollected the text from her and the reply. Damn, I didn't even properly read the contents of the text, how could I be so sloppy?

"Samson, like seriously Peter, you are not even cheating on me with a girl, na man yansh sweet you to fuvk? Like look at my big yansh, you prefer a man's own instead. I'm ashamed for you..." She teased.

I was burning up, okay my balls were but I was feeling it at the top of my head.

"Babe, it's a long story, I know I've fuvked up. Please, I just need to piss."

"Hey that's true oo, my cell no get toilet. Sorry dude. Ada... Abeg bring your custard bucket for our prisoner here."

The door opened, a bucket was thrown in and immediately shut back, I was already walking pass Grace before she realized it, she freaked alittle thinking I wanted to hit her, then watched me as I took the small bucket and scanned which corner of the room I needed to avart the preying eyes from the window, Grace realized my plight and closed the curtains, I bent low like a bitch and helped myself. No shame... Just pure survival.

I almost reached half of the bucket after I was through, my head was now clearer as I stood up, Grace quickly wiped the curtains back open and stood by it, the knife menacingly pointed towards my direction.

"Okay, babe, where are my clothes, I wanna leave."

"Hahahaha. This boy still never get sense o." She said to her friends outside, they bursted out laughing, I couldn't guess out who's voice was who but I could clearly finger out Ada. The rest were just mumbled up in my head.
"Baby. Boy, I repeat, you dey for cell. Until whenever Samson or who ever comes to bail you out. So stay safe dear."

"Where's Victor?" I asked meekly.

"Went for an emergency test in school. So enjoy yourself sweetheart."

Grace slid along the wall and knocked at the door, then slide out when it was opened. As soon as she left, I bent down and placed my hands on my head. My temperature boiled, I began eyeing every inch of the room, where will I start from... Yeah, the flat screen, I could super kick it, then use my teeth to tear her bed, maybe eat some foam for good mention. Next the A.C, I'll drag it from the wall, bash it to trash, then choke slam the center table, what else? Shit I slipped back into reality. Thankfully I hadn't started actualizing my evil thoughts yet.

I gently went to bed and laid down like a puppy, I was cold to my bones and since no blanket, I simply folded myself. Unfortunately I still managed to fall asleep. Like I'm dumb right?

A hold on my boxers awoke me, as I tried to move, I felt a cold metal on my balls, I looked up to notice Grace gripping my boxers with her left and her right hand was halfway into my boxers, she was holding the knife but the sharp pointed was facing up wards, she asked me not to move and with two swift moves, she cut open the underneath of my boxers clean. She sprang back and screamed in glee at her invention, my boxer had been turned to mini skirt...

"Yes, I'm sure, Samson is the one fucking you like his bitch, so you deserve to wear a skirt. Silly boy."

"Grace, please I'm begging you. Let's discuss this like adults, I need my clothes and my phone. Baby please."

"Don't baby me, you made me look bad when you caught me with Ma'am, you made it look like you're a saint. Now is payback time."

"Did I molest you? Did I lock you up?" I queried.

"Yes, you did more than that, you gave my Valentine gift to Swem. You think I won't know?"

My jaw dropped.

"Stupid boy, I knew it when I saw her with the choker that morning, she thought I bought that bullshit story. I noticed the way she began looking at you in school. You're a good pretender, but she wasn't, even HM noticed she crushes at you madly. I was just watching your stupid little games. Mr cheater. Jen finally confirmed it when she informed me that you asked her to buy a choker for you, which was supposed to be my valentine gift. You gave it to that stupid bitch. Like what insolence?"

"Okay, enough of this madness girl, go get my clothes, I'm tired of this useless relationship sef."

"Tired? Baby boy, you haven't seen anything yet, if you're tired, I'm not, we must date until I say it's over. If you like cheat with a hundred girls, I'll find out and make them leave you. I swear. Who would want to break up with you? I still like you alot, so I'm not letting go."

"Okay I don hear you, can I please leave?"

"Oh, baby boy wants to leave, alright under one condition."

"What!!!" I quickly said, atleast a glimmer of hope, I thought.

"Well yesterday, rain fell and I was Hot as hell, while Ada and Victor were dropping bangers, you were snoring like a pig, you left me hanging, I had to masturbate twice to no avail, nothing can replace your dick or tongue, so what I'm trying to say is that I'm still Hot as hell, and I'll need you to make me cum. Not with your miserable gay dick but your tongue..."

"My tongue? I continued the line after her. I've never been so angry in my life.

"Yes, you must suck me till I cum or you'll remain here for two days. Nobody would be able to reach you. By 6:30pm, the door would be open, you could walk home with your torn boxers then if you get mind or maybe you can just make me cum and regain your freedom."

I stared directly into her eyes, my could strangle her that moment but she gave me a defiant look also, she was ready for anything and everything. For the first time in my life, I back down from a staring contest and slowly reached for her wrapper.

Expectantly, she was completely naked underneath, she slapped my hands off her breast and quickly laid backwards, her legs opened wide, I stared at the pussy in disgust, so I never brush that morning, and I wan suck toto. My blood burned, but what choice does a brother have, I looked at the window, nobody was peeping, seems like she ordered them not to. So many sad thoughts passed through my brain as I bent low and swipe my tongue on her hairless cunt.

I spent the next ten minutes eating that poosay like barbecue, she was crying out to high heavens as she locked her legs around my head and drown me with her pussy juice, she was squirting madly, so it took a sadistic act to make her squirt, like what kind of psycho was I dating?

She finally let go after a minute, my face was filled with cum as I tried to wipe the sour liquid off my mouth, she laughed and walked to the door.
"My clothes please."

"Okay Sir, lemme go get your things." She said and walked out.

I breathed out in relief. Then she appeared at the window and began laughing hysterically.

"Foolish boy, you thought I'll let you go? You no get sense. Lemme tell you what would happen; first, I'm calling Samson, of course I'm not dumb like you, I know it's a girl cause I called when you were sleeping and a girl picked. So I'm gonna call her today to this house, let her use her own mouth to confirm if you guys are dating or not. As for your Swem of a bitch, my squad would deal with her, you're lucky that they don't know what you really did, I only told them that Swem was trying to snatch you from me, so they'll drill her small, while my compound girls would help me drill your Samson when she shows up. Only then would you be free. So be patient my love...."
"Hell no dey hot pass Scorned woman o, we dey craze for head." She said and walked away, I called her name angrily for minutes but she never returned.

Hours I waited, headache, hunger peppered me, every footsteps was an assurance that never came, I could hear folks passing by but who would I call. I was too ashamed to even call for help? What would I even say?
I lost track of time cause the evil witch removed even the wall clock and she removed her room's fuse, so no light to even drown myself in sorrow.

Plenty hours later, I was huddled at the center of the room, my head on my knees, one of my hand held the torn part of my boxers while the other played on the rug lazily. I heard the door unlocking, I didn't even bother to look as it opened, something fell with a thud near me, I looked up to see my shoes, all washed up and neat.

My cleanly washed clothes followed, I didn't know who was throwing them but I was greatful. As soon as the door shut back, I picked up my clothes and began dressing up. My wallet was still intact but my phone was still missing.
After five minutes, a flask was thrown in, I made sure I shot it to the wall before I finished rolling, the contents spilled out, geez see meat oooo, kai, I rush grab one meat before three seconds cause na from there devil dey touch am, I sharperly trowey am for mouth and kicked the remaining unpoured food towards the door, hot jollof Rice and plantain splashed all over, my stomach rumbled, the meat was really tasty, shit I was really tasty, nevertheless, Bleep devil, touch am or not, I gathered the meat and cleaned them before flinging them into my mouth one by one, someone rushed to the window, I paused with my hands behind me, looking evily at the intruder..

"He kicked the food away." The female voice informed the others.

Footsteps approached the door, a bottle water was thrown in. I made for it without shame and turn the contents into my mouth in seconds then threw the empty container at the lurking fool, the girl shrieked away.

With renewed vigor, I began kicking the door violently, let everybody gather, I wan kill person, in seconds, the door was turning open. I stopped and listened as the person slightly pushed the door and darted away.

I opened the door slowly, my phone was on the floor, I picked it up, it was switched off, I put it on and slide it into my pocket. As I peeped outside, I noticed Grace and four of her compound girls including Ada, they were all holding various weapons like slippers, cutting stick, belt, etc. Grace was with her signature knife.

I just stepped out, looked at them and smiled, then quietly walk away.....

END OF BOOK 2

Still i Rock!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:53pm On May 14
Epilogue follows immediately...
STILL I ROCK....
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:54pm On May 14
EPILOGUE

Okay, this chapter has been very overwhelming for me. I'm supposed to end this whole charade here but y'all deserve to bask in my mindless simp-lessness. Atleast you'll learn a thing or two.

That evening as I walked home, I wept in my heart. I felt like entering road make motor jam me but I too love myself, and Grace ain't worth dying over. I tried to reason how to approach all my travails. Swem, Ashe, I let them down with a useless mistake. Why didn't I delete the text? What is there that I haven't read before?

I immediately called Ashe twice, she didn't pick, I send her a text, she called back almost immediately.

"Peter, this should be the last time you ever try my number, I'm just calling to inform you that it's over between us. Luckily I was more wiser than that your stupid bitch of a girlfriend, like Peter, so you still continued with that mad chick that publicly disgraced you, you were the talk of the town that night. Yet you took her back, it's like her beauty enchants you, you both deserve each other.
I got a call from you this morning, turned out to be your babe, she asked to see me. I suspected foul play so I gave her an address and hide somewhere, she came with squad and I fled. I'm not foolish dude, just delete my number and let me be. It's over. Bye Peter."

"Ashe, I'm sorry...." The line was already dead.

I quickly dialed Swem's number, she didn't pick. I instantly knew that Grace wasn't bluffing at all. Damn. I felt for the girl.

I stopped a bike and went home. As soon as I reached home, I wipe out my phone and texted Grace, a good night message. Then slept with a smile on my face.

Call me a simp, call me a goat, call me a fool. Well one thing that I'm gonna promise in Book 3 is that, y'all are gonna find out soon.

Hahahahaha haha hahahahaha biko no spoilers biko...

Still I Rock

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 6:00pm On May 14
Phew... I did it again guys, thanks to y'all for the unrelenting love, its been a rocky ride, me sef no believe say i go reach this stage. Make I go warm up for book 3 by killing some wereys on GTA. Ehen last but not the least. Make una remember me if pallatives dey ooo. Hahahaha

Y'all can have fun but not too much fun, I'll check and reply comments. See y'all on Monday night RAW....

STILL I ROCK..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Drsnives(m): 6:01pm On May 14
Therock5555:

Oya try am see, you go come meet only two chapters...

Una no know say na the steady likes and comments dey motivate me, no b say na salary job sef oo.

Omor just dey encourage me dey go man..
Na true sha.. no wahala for each time i go check i go comment
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 6:03pm On May 14
Drsnives:

Na true sha.. no wahala for each time i go check i go comment
hope you see the chapter wey I just drop? If no, it's above you
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by blesskewe(f): 6:19pm On May 14
Still u rock
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Great007: 6:49pm On May 14
I like your style of story writing and suspense. You can put it in a book or your owned blog. Keep rocking.

Ultimately make God and your papa proud. Remember the son of who you are.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by rafikii: 7:21pm On May 14
Therock5555:
Phew... I did it again guys, thanks to y'all for the unrelenting love, its been a rocky ride, me sef no believe say i go reach this stage. Make I go warm up for book 3 by killing some wereys on GTA. Ehen last but not the least. Make una remember me if pallatives dey ooo. Hahahaha

Y'all can have fun but not too much fun, I'll check and reply comments. See y'all on Monday night RAW....

STILL I ROCK..

Omo you rock no be lie, this simp-osium wey you enter so sha...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Trex4(m): 7:55pm On May 14
Miserable Gay Di*ck embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by aprilwise(m): 8:12pm On May 14
Wonderful masterpiece. I enjoyed reading every bit if the story. Thanks man
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by oscoxa214(m): 8:35pm On May 14
Omo i weak... But i know say u be man of principle, Smart and coded ..
Payback, revenge mode gonna be bloody...Those Bitch£s need to be teach a lesson of their life..
If na me, wetin i go do that psychopath Gf wey u get ehn..she go tell her generation to run away for me self..
I'm loving this story every inch of it..
. I can't wait for Book 3...mehn.boss u truly rock..

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 8:40pm On May 14
Omo rock that babe wicked po but I trust say you go do your own back cause forgiveness is a sin.

See as babe rub you inside gutter still dey feel fly angry
Grace thunder fire your left breast. See as you humble almighty rock.

Baba dey suck pussy like say him life depend on am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.