Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (26723 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oweku:

10/100...u failed woefully...

Prof grin
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by WetSmoke: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Broke and jobless men are always bitter, know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
merits:

Some men of nowadays only s'uck their mama brea'st for few months.so they are not emotionally matured like we real alpha male that su'ck our mama brea'st for years.indomie generation,indomie love, indomie reasoning that's why you see them look older than their real age. grin
you sure say na only indomie generation dey complain so? grin
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Well said but women should remember not all men are as rich as Bill Gates and they should not expect all men to be like Rambo if they do then they should look for such men to date and marry.
funny thing is that women doesn't look for who to marry, it's men that looks for who to marry.

But some men would just over impress the lady they wants to marry, if the marriage starts, the rest would be story.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

U go see girl where dey waka on her own for 30 minutes.... By the 30th minute she would have been approached by at least 3 guys looking for her phone number.... just by walking down the road.... the future is definitely female...

In addition open any newspaper, all you will be reading is stories of violence by men (95% male violence stories and 5% female violence stories) - so the future is female on this basis as well.....
Be calming down cheesy. The Future will always be Alpha males that understands the game of Life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
womenareapes2:
who told you that the evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give birth to babies and nurse them undecided

Did you even go to school at all?

Guy! The day you stop thinking with your penissss is the day you liberated yourself from ignorance
Okay na, dey there. It's just disappointment upon disappointment. Keep expecting much from them, nothing do you cool
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigYash:
But world people like you will still say women are everything. No body appreciates the effort of a man in a home.. Rather you will hear mother this,mother that.. Even when everything is done by the man..
Something is wrong with the society. Men suffer most times to keep their family going. Later, the mother would pocket the love of their children.

If the future becomes female, men will be finished grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Emotionss: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Aloof:

G-mail ke grin I don't want it to be, that's why guys need to wake up. They are more heartbroken guys nowadays than ladies.

No sir there are more heart broken women than men.
The problem is that the weaker men are wailing more than the women.

80% of men born from the late 1990s till date are mentally and emotionally weak. The internet age has made them weak and inferior. Any small heart break you see them wailing like spainles entities.

The most worrisome thing is that when you try to man them up by showing them the ways of our fathers, they start complaining and castigating the ways of Men.

The day I knew THIS GENERATION OF MEN are weaklings, is the Day I see BOYS taking advice from Women on how real men are supposed to act, reason, talk and behave.

The moment you hear a man start saying things like.

Real men don't do this, Real men don't do that , all in an effort to please a woman, then that entity is no longer a man but a living and a functioning SIMP with a potential to further demoralized men even further.

The Redpill and Mgtow movement can only advice you but they will never force it on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:

Oga Charles Dawin, If Your Woman Bill You Say N100k Monthly For Comsmetics, Data Sub, Hair Dressing Etc Would You Happily Give Her Even When U Know She Does Not Use The Money In A Productive Way?

Anyway Mr Secretary Isnt Botherd,
Some Of U Do Opposite Offline.

Haaa! She dey contest for miss world?
No woman would have the courage to Bill me for something like that.
Na person wey never get your time finish dey do lovey dovey you wan bill 100k for cosmetics?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Evolution told you all these by itself? Wwwaaaaawwww....
I told evolution grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by merits(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
you sure say na only indomie generation dey complain so? grin
grin
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
mattfeuter:

You were doing good until you spewed this bull-jive.

No true redpiller comes online to complain about women, only betas like you!

I said claiming to be, that is Wannabes.
of course, no true red piller comes online to complain about women.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Regtkh: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Did you finally get any customers for your wares?
If this platform doesn't work you could try codedruns.
There are a lot of women like you in the same trade... grin
And by the way, exposing your tits publicly as a means of advertising would only undercut your rates.
Just a piece of advice.

missimelda01:
Most of them are children hiding under the anonymity of this platform grin

The real men here hardly make comments under silly threads..but you see those children, they have a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by bizhop01: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
I think nigeria girls too useless cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
womenareapes2:
we don't complain about women, we complain about Naija girls angry

Very useless set of entity angry

Naija girls are way more useless than you think!
They got nothing to offer to humanity.
Ask a black woman (especially Naija women) "what are you bringing to the table" you will see those baboons stammering undecided

Apart from sex what can a woman offer?

NOTHING!

don't waste your time on low standard black women (Naija women to be precise) rather date a foreigner!

Let those baboons date themselves angry

Las Las, Naija women don cast grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by LMS1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

Haaa! She dey contest for miss world?
No woman would have the courage to Bill me for something like that.
Na person wey never get your time finish dey do lovey dovey you wan bill 100k for cosmetics?

Bro When U Roll With Bigger Boys You Would Understand,
I Have Like 2 Friends Who Give That Amount To Their Babe As Monthly Upkeep,
I Just Dey Laugh Them Say Nor Worry Bitcoin Price Go Crash One Day Then Your Eye Go Clear grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
PAWG:
The reverse is also the case, stop acting aloof about it wink

Men own don too much for here oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by GeneralPula: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give Birth to babies and nurse them.
They don't provide security, neither do they provide food.
The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

So expecting much from them is just against the plan of nature.

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

Enough of the complaints.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

The average man is supposed to be emotionally stronger than the average woman.

A feminist is disguising here..
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
AlexB300:
oga thats not all women are meant for na. Haba, give em some props

I'm afraid to say it's what they are meant for primarily. Expect much from them and keep getting disappointed.

These women have nothing much to offer by default, know this and have peace of mind grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
bluefilm I never thought that you may be a woman until you made this comment . Are you ?
bluefilm:
It's not only nigerian men.

Go to YouTube and see the high number of men complaining about women.

Everything women do, these men will complain.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:

Bro When U Roll With Bigger Boys You Would Understand,
I Have Like 2 Friends Who Give That Amount To Their Babe As Monthly Upkeep,
I Just Dey Laugh Them Say Nor Worry Bitcoin Price Go Crash One Day Then Your Eye Go Clear grin

Na why the complaints no go end soon.

100k for girl wey fit just wake up one day tell you say she no do again.. nawa for guys ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.

I don't agree with your write up and I will back myself with strong statistical data, your Egalitarianistic-Equalism social constructive ideology is being implemented in scandanavian societies like Iceland, Denmark,Norway where they have removed the Patriachal Cultural barriers via systematic legislated action and Quota inclusivity and diversity policies including affirmative actions and the result was that the more Egalitarianistic-Equalistic a society becomes the wider the gender differences between men and women compared to a fully conservative Society this is called gender equality paradox

The evolutionary and Biological genetic hardwiring between men and women has led to psychological, physical differences between them which explains the necessity of traditional gender roles, social construct of post mordernism can't change evolutionary facts of millions of years which explains clearly the necessity of stereotypical choices of both genders

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hmmm..women wahala too much for nairaland
Haha
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Profolowo: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerian women has some time transferred and wired some mental trends and so,, they have learnt to keep some information to themselves such that men might have to delve into by taking different route to read them.
I actually believe that they do complain and act to explain issues into the men's bearing to fit in and figure out. Their body language is of utmost importance to read and study. This is mostly done by interaction and honest open communication between the gender.
Sure, women this days might probably find ways to escape through or solve their problems.
Guys should read between the lines.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

No sir there are more heart broken women than men.
The problem is that the weaker men are wailing more than the women.

80% of men born from the late 1990s till date are mentally and emotionally weak. The internet age has made them weak and inferior. Any small heart break you see them wailing like spainles entities.

The most worrisome thing is that when you try to man them up by showing them the ways of our fathers, they start complaining and castigating the ways of Men.

The day I knew THIS GENERATION OF MEN are weaklings, is the Day I see BOYS taking advice from Women on how real men are supposed to act, reason, talk and behave.

The moment you hear a man start saying things like.

Real men don't do this, Real men don't do that , all in an effort to please a woman, then that entity is no longer a man but a living and a functioning SIMP with a potential to further demoralized men even further.

The Redpill and Mgtow movement can only advice you but they will never force it on you.

Exactly bro. "Real Men" is a phrase for deceiving weak men. Whenever we hear Real man do this or that, then it would definitely be something that would benefit the female gender.

Infact, it is finished!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Its entitlement and inability to reason objectively.

Nairaland males always complain about how girls took their money or cheated on them or refused to give them sex. All of which are silly and petty relationship issues.

Females also get cheated on, deceived, used both for sex and money, get their time wasted by unserious guys untill they are almost or above 30years, they get raped, they get molested, in buses and cars they get groped by men, they get robbed, scammed, their houses are burgled by males, women and girls have a lot more reason to complain about males but because they have more emotional maturity they suck it up and move on, unlike crybaby men and boys

Any gender that shames the other gender controls the dynamic in that culture

In western societies it's women that shame men via toxic masculinity
In Africa it's men that shame women as Hoes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
People you love are the ones that hurt you.
If men didn't love women they won't be hurt by them and won't be here complaining .

Some says that indifference is the opposite of love.

Conversely feminists must love men .
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol

The complaining about women is the first step of initiation into the Redpill circle.

If Redpill is a cult what is misandrist Feminism that you women won't submit to the authority of your husband , how then can you submit to God

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cousin9999:
Most men who complain have mental problems, or they have the misfortune of being born into challenging circumstances that make them very angry and bitter. But it's mostly men with mental problems, specifically, they're delusional/m0rons. They don't have the mental health or capacity to understand and accept anything from women, but servitude. They ideally want to control and abuse women whenever/however they please.

These people shouldn't be taken seriously. They're the bottom of society. If anything, they need to be managed, so they cause less trouble. The terrorists in the north are an example of what happens when you don't control stup1d people.
Are you referring to IPOB or Niger delta militants or pregnant factories? Cultism? Or
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
GenBuhari:
bluefilm I never thought that you may be a woman until you made this comment . Are you ?

Hahahaha

Why will you think so, General?

Is it because I said the Truth?

But you know it's the truth na.

So many men have now built a lot of YouTube businesses out of Complaining about Women.

The thing don taya me sef, I no go lie you.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Because they are fake stories designed to make more men follow the red pill or become misogynists. It created desired effects of frenzy and foolish comments.

It's the work of hateful men on this forum.

They think they're going women a dose of their medicine, not knowing the idio-tic extremes they have gone to. Imagine when you're online and the men are quoting you back to back like whiny little girls.

On other social media there are terrible stories about men, but they don't make it here. Because here it's a specific
target to ensure that women are abused and cursed, otherwise nothing else moves.

It's not that men are saints, but that they are the ones running this forum for now.

One gender must control the dynamic of the other gender to symbolize it's authority over the other gender

In Western Societies that gender is the female gender shaming men as toxic and misogynistic

In Africa Societies it's the male gender shaming women as Hoes
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The stories are unbelievable. It's looking too much like a smear campaign by gays or jilted men.

Shaming wise and strong men as gays and jilted men doesn't disprove our Cultural order which shows we have authority over women and their bodies with firm Patriachal traditions that prioritize us over women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / l am about to cheat on my partner / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.