Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (26700 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Klass99:

So, you've noticed too that majority of whining and complaining threads are from men.

I thought I was the only seeing the trend, it is not just threads full of complaints and insults about Nigerian women

There are also threads full of nonsense by men on NL. I even asked on one of such threads - Are you people not swallowing this redpill very well OR the thing dey hook dem for throat and they need more water to swallow it down wella.

It's really exhausting seeing these men threads where men carry on like sissies, it makes me wonder what caliber of men are being churned out these days.

One gender has to dominate the other gender in the culture by shaming them , these an evolutionary fact, in Western gynocentric Societies it's the female gender that shames the male, in Africa and Arab societies it's the male gender that shames the female gender

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

We have whining, talkative and deeply emotional men nowadays. And they say it's being brave and fighting back women.

It's disgusting.

Men are rare nowadays. What we have are zombies who wear men skin to integrate.

The red pill is making them weaker than ever with its mob mentality.

Hamster rationalizations discrediting the redpill and ad hominem attacks on it's members, no reasonable argument to disprove it's tenets, only emotional outburst

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Hamster rationalizations discrediting the redpill and ad hominem attacks on it's members, no reasonable argument to disprove it's tenets, only emotional outburst

You again?

Red pill men are notoriously weak and verbally abusive with the IQ of a mob.

Yet to see a red pill man with true sense who can communicate effectively. Anyway, it's a mob of knuckle-dragging financially unwell men with gender bias who find acceptance in their flock, hence the anger and insults. It's understandable.

Once they cannot reason, they turn it into "emotional" meanwhile they are the most emotional set of men. Even the OP is sickened.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jessepaid(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2021
womenareapes2:
who told you that the evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give birth to babies and nurse them undecided

Did you even go to school at all?

Guy! The day you stop thinking with your penissss is the day you liberated yourself from ignorance
hehehe...

Akamu...

he is correct...

the evolutionary purpose for a woman is childbirth and children grooming...

although, they can be more..

they can become legends or great artisans and scholars too..

I would say the choice is up to a woman to decide what she wants to be used for and what she wants to be seen as...

did you know that women are the only mammals who have breasts for purposes other than feeding their children?

think again bro..
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jessepaid(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You again?

Red pill men are notoriously weak and verbally abusive with the IQ of a mob.

Yet to see a red pill man with true sense who can communicate effectively. Anyway, it's a mob of knuckle-dragging financially unwell men with gender bias who find acceptance in their flock, hence the anger and insults. It's understandable.

Once they cannot reason, they turn it into "emotional" meanwhile they are the most emotional set of men. Even the OP is sickened.

Emotion is the back door of logic...

why do you think people get mad when they can't convince someone else of their opinion in an argument?

when people can't understand or explain things..

they turn to their emotions...

you can only be fully red pilled with a broad you don't love..

when a man is in love, his guards are dropped and his city gates opened..

sadly women can't seem to understand that this level of vulnerability is to be respected and not to be exploited..

love requires compromise and sacrifice and men are prefect at bringing both to the table.....

women issue is really tiring...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
Emotion is the back door of logic...

why do you think people get mad when they can't convince someone else of their opinion in an argument?

when people can't understand or explain things..

they turn to their emotions...

you can only be fully red pilled with a broad you don't love..

when a man is in love, his guards are dropped and his city gates opened..

sadly women can't seem to understand that this level of vulnerability is to be respected and not to be exploited..

love requires compromise and sacrifice and men are prefect at bringing both to the table.....

women issue is really tiring...

Men aren't saints, too.

They play on the hearts of women who genuinely love them, too.

The sooner we all begin to accept that, the less we will see generalizations and complaints, and school of thought of one gender vs the other.

If women open up on what they pass through from men, you will say that men issues are also tiring.

In all, be with someone with your wavelength. If you want love, you have to love first. If not, it will always fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men aren't saints, too.

They play on the hearts of women who genuinely love them, too.

The sooner we all begin to accept that, the less we will see generalizations and complaints, and school of thought of one gender vs the other.

If women open up on what they pass through from men, you will say that men issues are also tiring.

In all, be with someone with your wavelength. If you want love, you have to love first. If not, it will always fall apart.

What generalization?
At 50% divorce rate in gynocentric western Societies, 75% of divorce is initiated by women

Men love sacrificially
Women love opportunistically

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What generalization?
At 50% divorce rate in gynocentric western Societies, 75% of divorce is initiated by women

Men love idealistically and sacrificially
Women love pragmatically and opportunistically

Hamster claims logic.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hamster claims.

Statistics back up my claims ,these is not news ,the statistics are all over the internet
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Statistics back up my claims ,these is not news ,the statistics are all over the internet

Did you know that statistically and scientifically women, who you look down on, are more intelligent than men?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hamster claims logic.

If men are not idealistic lovers why are they still marrying in gynocentric Societies where alimony, child custody laws, are strongly against them and given the divorce rate odds , they still choose to settle down with western women , a prudent man will avoid the marriage slavery plantation in western societies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

If men are not idealistic lovers why are they still marrying in gynocentric Societies where alimony, child custody laws, are strongly against them and given the divorce rate odds , they still choose to settle down with western women , a prudent man will avoid the marriage slavery plantation in western societies

K
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Did you know that statistically and scientifically women, who you look down on, are more intelligent than men?

On an average men have a little IQ above women ,at the extremes men have better IQ than women and also worse IQ than women that's why most technology inventors and engineers are men, and most prisoners and criminals are men

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by zanshi: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
The era at which society tries to shut men up for speaking out is gone. We go out there grind our asses out only for women to bring BS to our table all in the name of "Ohh you aren't ment to vent this much because you are a man" is gone. At the end of the day we are the prize as a major stake holder in our patriarchal society so we demand to complain

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Klass99(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by ImaIma1(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

Most of them are teenagers and don't have a clue. They remind me of my 18 year old nephew because that's how he sounds.

I remember a childhood friend use to rave about not asking any girl out. He said he won't ask any girl out. That they will be the ones to ask him out cheesy.

I gave the toast at his wedding because he married my close friend. I reminded him of his foolish days and he was just laughing along with the wedding guests.

They will surely grow up. It will not tey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless

Including ur sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Including ur sisters?
I don't have one
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by apatheticme(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Its entitlement and inability to reason objectively.

Nairaland males always complain about how girls took their money or cheated on them or refused to give them sex. All of which are silly and petty relationship issues.

Females also get cheated on, deceived, used both for sex and money, get their time wasted by unserious guys untill they are almost or above 30years, they get raped, they get molested, in buses and cars they get groped by men, they get robbed, scammed, their houses are burgled by males, women and girls have a lot more reason to complain about males but because they have more emotional maturity they suck it up and move on, unlike crybaby men and boys

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by apatheticme(f): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by larryking540: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
PastorFire:
Stay away from multiple relationships and focus on one headache. It's more healthy.
multiple relationship na headache I swear to both men and women ,
when it's the prime of a lady to settle down ,it becomes a confusion whom to settle down with most times she goes for who has the money ,but last last joy and happiness isn't available

for the guys na time ,money ,and resources just wasting a way ,within 6 months it's enough to know if you will marry a lady ,I don't know about others people ,if the relationship is more of symbiotic rather than been toxic or parasitic

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by larryking540: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
The major reason is that ladies live in fantasy world.. They don't seem to understand or belief that the real world can be different, hence they dream of rich, well built, loving caring guy...

And once you don't fit in well into it after months of relationship, they dump you and start looking for another. Their senses only make a full circle when time is fast running out.... . ..meanwhile guys face the bitter truth much earlier in life.. And gets to see life the way it is
a lady will be fast to dump you when she hasn't invested anything in the relationship ...it's psychological .when you don't invest in a relationship be it time or money you don't value it ,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by larryking540: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Nusaibart:
Men are trash scum
why
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2021
apatheticme:

I'm sure your mother is not a 'girl', and I'm sure she's from Togo!

Oh I forgot, a male gave birth to you, not a woman!

Stupid gay!
that your last line grin
Confused men everywhere
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by bigpicture001: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2021
larryking540:

a lady will be fast to dump you when she hasn't invested anything in the relationship ...it's psychological .when you don't invest in a relationship be it time or money you don't value it ,

Bro u don't even get it fully.. Whether they are made or not.. The priorty is money guys over loving guyz
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.
I stopped read ing your nonsense at the part where you mentioned "Impregnate Women"
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jessepaid(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2021
apatheticme:

Apt!

Men are actually big babies!

Observe them from birth till adulthood and you'll notice their very first instinct is to make a mountain out of a mole hill, grumble over every little difficulty or challenge then blame the next available female around for their woes!
hehehe...

up until now men globally have been praised for carrying their burdens silently without compliant...

there were also appeals made to men to start unbottling their woes and seek help...

this was done in a bid to preserve sanity, mental health and to curb high rates of depression and suicide by men...

now, the majority of the newer generation men have been accustomed to this ideas and don't know how to just crack and move without whining..
y'all are trying to make them feel guilty for being human...

Most of them are so inept that they practically depend on women folk for everything! Just like the average male depends on Mother's milk, he also expects mother to fix everything for him! Mom, where is my food, Mom, where is my socks, Mom, where is my cloth etc And then the cycle continues when he marries or begins to date! He automatically expects the woman to do everything, while he only provides!
[/quote] This guy sef....

all infants male or female depend on mothers milk..

from colostrum to other subsequent batches..

to be fair, if as a man you can provide for your family, the woman is supposed to help you out with other things...

you can also help her out from time to time..

Well, the problem now is times have changed! The Average male realizes he can't really 'provide' as such again, seeing as global economy is not so buoyant like before and bills keep piling up. He then resorts to cheap blackmail as well as reverse psychology to bully the female into assuming the role of the provider while still performing other chores like a slave.

Women have always been more resilient in the face of adversity compared to their male counterparts.

However, there will always be few exceptions and outliers! [/quote] True the Economy is bad and the earning power of an average man is not enough for bills...

it is only fair for his partner to assist him...

if she can manage providing along with doing house chores, then it's cool...

if she can't, get a maid to take care of the chores
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by larryking540: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bro u don't even get it fully.. Whether they are made or not.. The priorty is money guys over loving guyz
yeah ,thats y it's easier to leave even if they date a rich dude ,and a richer dude comes forth ,but there are some exemption sha ,some ladies are just after a loving guy even if he never hit bag of success ,but these ladies are rear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by apatheticme(f): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by apatheticme(f): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
apatheticme:

I'm sure your mother is not a 'girl', and I'm sure she's from Togo!

Oh I forgot, a male gave birth to you, not a woman!

Stupid gay!
the fact still Nigerian girls are useleessss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by apatheticme(f): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.