Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (26702 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
PreetyAngel4U:

My type can never be found in your house sir, let alone your kitchen. Sorry.

Hush and go to the kitchen
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Queenethofficia: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
shut up brother I got none in my life they are useless
don't you have a mother
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Emotionss: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Aloof:

Exactly bro. "Real Men" is a phrase for deceiving weak men. Whenever we hear Real man do this or that, then it would definitely be something that would benefit the female gender.

Infact, it is finished!

Watch closely those Simps that screams Real Men don't do this or that are mostly weaklings and sex staffed men who are hoping that by defending the toxic attitude of some women against men, will earn them love and appreciation from the women folks. And when they don't get it, you see them wailing up and down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by candygist: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

It's only the broke men that complain. Have you ever seen the rich once complaining ?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenethofficia:
don't you have a mother
nope
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by oshaosha2014(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
A girl defining what a 'real man' is. Lol

missimelda01:
Most of them are children hiding under the anonymity of this platform grin

The real men here hardly make comments under silly threads..but you see those children, they have a lot of time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by vikithor(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jayrow08:
This babe have been stealing around but me wan show am say na im last bus stop b dis.
Here is her number 08121828607, 08160817065.
I have called her,she denied her name is loveth.I have heard many stories of girls stealing from guys under different guises.
I will take serious if I catch female thief.
they lie,stole,manipulate, blackmail.entitlement mentality, as if the world revolves round them n their needs.
learn how to drive vehicle better than you were shown.
driving license support services available.
see our contacts below
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DedeNkem: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

If men complain more it is because they invest more financially in a relationship than women! And they lose more when the relationship ends!

But personally, I believe both sexes complain, especially, the females when things don't go their way always. A woman's attitude could change simply because a man didn't give her a gift on her birthday, even after the guy explains his financial difficulty.

Most women in Nigeria are gold-diggers and these type of women complain a lot!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
bluefilm:

Of course, I am a guy.

No need for any assumptions biko

I am sure I had good reason for believing you were. grin

But your comments here on this thread left me confused as I cannot see a man making such unless he was being sarcastic which I guess must be the case.

undecided undecided
Take care .
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
They are ashamed of complaining. They ladies understand that the more a girl gets into relationship, the less valuable she becomes. So, they prefer to keep quite about it and look like a saint. This is why a girl will prefer to keep quite about being raped.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by CHoccolaTE: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Any gender that shames the other gender controls the dynamic in that culture

In western societies it's women that shame men via toxic masculinity
In Africa it's men that shame women as Hoes

In western societies women shame men?
You have no bloody idea what you're talking about

Lol, males do the shaming universally, women are judged harshly for things men do that get overlooked, slut shaming, irresponsible behaviour, bad parenting, wanton drinking and smoking, etc

Males all over the world simply enjoy making women miserable. No be today, no be only for Africa
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Lol, males do the shaming universally, women are judged harshly for things men do that get overlooked, slut shaming, irresponsible behaviour, bad parenting, wanton drinking and smoking, etc

Males all over the world simply enjoy making women miserable. No be today, no be only for Africa

Yes they do
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

They call masculinity toxic
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by LucemFerre: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
TF... men complain? Clearly you’ve been hanging around sisis and boys. If you wan empower women, empower dem, no dey lie
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by neyohh: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

For you to resort to calling members of the same species of different gender all manner of names, you are simply reveling in hate.

I've seen your hate filled red pill manifesto long ago.

I probably knew about it before it became mainstream nairaland thought. Red pill is simply men who hate women and want to dominate them, nothing more nothing less. Misogyny with the veneer of nobility.

What are you fighting for? Were you denied rights to work and to vote? Or all you want is subjugation of women folk?

The literature is from jilted incels, even gays.

There's no ideology. Just hate. And your mentor on this forum is hate filled —for proof of generalizations and hate, check any of his posts. There's no logic, just the united hatred, subjugation, belittlement and scorn for women.

From time to time, one hate filled man will come out and claim to educate you guys on it, and pretend there's another message but deep hate. A veneer you all fall for, except few men who can see through it.

What else does it stand for? The red pill is simply a congregation of men who hate women. Right from the forums it originated from

I ask again, what does it stand for?

Do you know the nature of the person who is teaching you about it here on the forum?

If you want to call me baseless names, based on perceived gender, like your mentor here, you can rest assured I will not reply you.

And if you do, it won't be surprising. Men have only one message, scorn, hate, violence, sexual, emotional and verbal abuse against women — in essence, the red pill.
Wrong.

Redpillers see women for what they truly are.

If you have to type long epistles to make a simple point means you don't understand what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jayrow08: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2021
vikithor:

I have called her,she denied her name is loveth.I have heard many stories of girls stealing from guys under different guises.
they lie,stole,manipulate, blackmail.entitlement mentality, as if the world revolves round them n their needs.
see our contacts below
Were u expecting her to meekly admit her name his Lovette? I say dis girl na crook, if I catch her ehn NO MERCY! I never steal person tin b4 why dem go come dey still my own?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jayrow08: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2021
vikithor:

see our contacts below
When u call her again jst shout lovette d thief we dey come for u..... 10nx bro, one love
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by ibkonekt(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by davidkingsley59(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Everyone bleeds, but some have more blood than others. And there are hearts of gold as well as hearts made of stone--the Olumo Rock type. Anyway, heartbreak isn't for the heartless ones. Who needs a heart, when a heart can be broken?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by GUNITGuy: 5:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks for educating that ignorant guy he could go and find out more about the women comiting evil behind the feminist movement according to chinamanda
BLOODYSPERM:

You call Redpillers hateful misogynist , because you are too weak to stomach fundamental differences between men and women which are factually correct and proven by scientific evolutionary facts but you rather us believe a Cultural Marxist ideology called Feminism which is politically correct and disguises itself as an Egalitarianistic-Equalism movement seeking humanistic treatment between men and women, but in reality is a female supremacist movement that want to subject men to it's tyrannical leadership and reduce us to inferior beings,

In fact I don't believe in gender neutral roles, I believe in traditional gender roles where males and females know their stereotypical roles in Society,these the best for civilization, but pragmatically speak is just an non-feasible idealism, but what is pragmatic is that men can individually be aware of the truth and be fully aware of reality to navigate it to the best of their ability

Redpill is an hybrid of self development and anti-feminism which makes a man aware of himself and the nature of women so that he can reach his full potential and discover his purpose and himself
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Pearly255(f): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless

I guess your mom was born a Nigerian boy
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
Pearly255:

I guess your mom was born a Nigerian boy
Nigerian girls are useless

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Tundex911: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Future is FEMALE

Smh
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Klass99(f): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by vickydevoka(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Aloof:

The evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give Birth to babies and nurse them.
They don't provide security, neither do they provide food.
The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

So expecting much from them is just against the plan of nature.

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

Enough of the complaints.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

The average man is supposed to be emotionally stronger than the average woman.

I can only believe you if government start employing only men, and men will take over nurses positions and all forms of feminine job for them to be at home n be giving birth
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2021
@Aloof I truly wonder why men complain so much about women these days. Even the older men do it too.
There is this old man in my neighborhood. He has been complaining about his wife to anyone that would listen. The wife is just doing her thing. She is progressing, changing her car every now and then, taking care of her children and so on. Whereas the man's status keeps depreciating. He keeps claiming she is the reason he is like that because she emasculates him.

Men need to stop the bitterness against women. It makes them look weak and ineffective to the women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
bunto:
@Aloof I truly wonder why men complain so much about women these days. Even the older men do it too.
There is this old man in my neighborhood. He has been complaining about his wife to anyone that would listen. The wife is just doing her thing. She is progressing, changing her car every now and then, taking care of her children and so on. Whereas the man's status keeps depreciating. He keeps claiming she is the reason he is like that because she emasculates him.

Men need to stop the bitterness against women. It makes them look weak and ineffective to the women.

Honestly bro, it's very disheartening.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Aloof: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

I can only believe you if government start employing only men, and men will take over nurses positions and all forms of feminine job for them to be at home n be giving birth

Do you want to be in competition with women?
God never created Eve to be equal with Adam.

Scientifically, Women are not equal to men both physically and Mentally.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:

Wrong.

Redpillers see women for what they truly are.

If you have to type long epistles to make a simple point means you don't understand what you are talking about.

In turn feminists see men for what they are.

Why does it anger men so much?

Male response to feminism: red pill hate.

Pathetic that men walk around with the cloud of red pill guiding their thinking. Call it an epistle if you will, it won't change anything. Brainwashed men in the red pill know nothing else but that. Mob mentality.

Red pill= misogyny and controlled mindsets. Brainwashed men.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

In turn feminists see men for what they are.

Why does it anger men so much?

Male response to feminism: red pill hate. Have you had your pills today?

Pathetic that men walk around with the cloud of red pill guiding their thinking. Call it an epistle if you will, it won't change anything. Brainwashed men in the red pill know nothing else but that. Mob mentality.

Nonsense Feminism is blatant misandry disguised as an humanistic endeavor of gender equality

Redpill is too broad as different men have different opinions and issues within the redpill

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BRATISLAVA: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Klass99:

So, you've noticed too that majority of whining and complaining threads are from men.

I thought I was the only seeing the trend, it is not just threads full of complaints and insults about Nigerian women

There are also threads full of nonsense by men on NL. I even asked on one of such threads - Are you people not swallowing this redpill very well OR the thing dey hook dem for throat and they need more water to swallow it down wella.

It's really exhausting seeing these men threads where men carry on like sissies, it makes me wonder what caliber of men are being churned out these days.

We have whining, talkative and deeply emotional men nowadays. And they say it's being brave and fighting back women.

It's disgusting.

Men are rare nowadays. What we have are zombies who wear men skin to integrate.

The red pill is making them weaker than ever with its mob mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / l am about to cheat on my partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.