Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (26692 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Lovestrong(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sharrap! I saw a pear under mango plantation live yx'day
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by SmartyPants(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.

Both are true from an evolutionary perspective which is simply concerned with the survival of the species.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

nope even if I get it doesn't make any difference
... Which means you no go get Married be that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Or you no be Nigerian ni undecided

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Papertrails(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Men only complain when a hoe ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Find out those who complain, you will see they are mostly SIMPSons.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Frontail:
... Which means you no go get Married be that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Or you no be Nigerian ni undecided
I'm a Nigerian by birth but not by choice
For marriage I don't know for now

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Oweku: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give Birth to babies and nurse them.
They don't provide security, neither do they provide food.
The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

So expecting much from them is just against the plan of nature.

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

Enough of the complaints.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

The average man is supposed to be emotionally stronger than the average woman.

10/100...u failed woefully...
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by blazepascal(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
joining redpill is a good move as you will be wiser this time around but its true men complain too much about ladies this days that's where the problem is. issue that you will merely solve by ur self you will prefer to bring it to nairaland seeking advice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless

cc mosdii shocked

I no fit complain oooo...she don go be that
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Cousin9999: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Most men who complain have mental problems, or they have the misfortune of being born into challenging circumstances that make them very angry and bitter. But it's mostly men with mental problems, specifically, they're delusional/m0rons. They don't have the mental health or capacity to understand and accept anything from women, but servitude. They ideally want to control and abuse women whenever/however they please.

These people shouldn't be taken seriously. They're the bottom of society. If anything, they need to be managed, so they cause less trouble. The terrorists in the north are an example of what happens when you don't control stup1d people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Oweku: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.

1 bottle of cold origin for u bro..
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by seyz91(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
confirm!
DONFRANSKID:
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Cousin9999: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Also, a good portion of men who complain are h0mosexuals who refuse to be themselves. Instead they just keep pretending that women are a "problem" when really they're just ashamed to admit they want men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

You you don't mind believing the future is female?

Iberịịbe di gị.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by SocialJustice: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Mostly

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Skmoda360:

cc mosdii shocked

I no fit complain oooo...she don go be that
Yes copy right @ mosdii

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jayrow08: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:
lol, Where Is She Staying So That Others Can Beware grin
Na Port Harcourt ooo
She can't go free
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Oweku: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
The book of lamentation said it all..
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by seyz91(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
confirm!
Aloof:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by franchasng: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

most of them are doing it to seek attention not necessarily solution.

So stop taking them serious.

Most of them will be on top of a girl pounding and be creating thread on nairaland to complain how the girl is not moaning despite all the force he is using to pound grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Point of correction some men not all men.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by semyman: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because they are very ungrateful and unfaithful
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by bigpicture001: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
The major reason is that ladies live in fantasy world.. They don't seem to understand or belief that the real world can be different, hence they dream of rich, well built, loving caring guy...

And once you don't fit in well into it after months of relationship, they dump you and start looking for another. Their senses only make a full circle when time is fast running out.... . ..meanwhile guys face the bitter truth much earlier in life.. And gets to see life the way it is

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by incogni2o: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:

All you said isn't Logical, Infact, the OP is more reasonable than you are.

Firstly, do you know the meaning of "Evolutionary", He added that word to make a specific point, not generalize, and yes He is correct, even to say Men have to provide for the Family.

All these Feminist nonsense mentality that makes you hide under the ambiguity of "too much english" and at the end make no Point.

You better stop.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

I'm a Nigerian by birth but not by choice
For marriage I don't know for now
...Wetin dey even worry me for that you comment be say ** ..... " Nigerian Girls are Useless "
Other countries girls nko ? Dem all be Useful ni undecided

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
franchasng:
most of them are doing it to seek attention not necessarily solution.

So stop taking them serious.

Most of them will be on top of a girl pounding and be creating thread on nairaland to complain how the girl is not moaning despite all the force he is using to pound grin cheesy

Remember today is Sunday grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Men are trash scum

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because women live rent free in their brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jayrow08: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
It must reach FP Name: Lovette Offence - Phone Theft Phone numbers: 08160817065, 08121828607 Olee..... ur cup don full!

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Frontail:
...Wetin dey even worry me for that you comment be say ** ..... " Nigerian Girls are Useless "
I can only speak for the country I know
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by jerrymej(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Useless you mean?

CHECK the meaning first.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Frontail:
I only speak for the country I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.