Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (40997 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Heroclitus(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Send me a DM sir

I already sent a DM since yesterday but haven't gotten any reply from you,ma
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Greetings to u too madam. Hope all’s been well witcha

All is well sir
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heroclitus:

I already sent a DM since yesterday but haven't gotten any reply from you,ma

WhatsApp Sir
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2021
DSC7:

Deep inside i have moved on..... Just don't know how to discard her with out hurting her psychologically....
So, the bf successfully discarded her.
And you are here doing what??
Like, remind me again what you said you are to her...

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by timisquare82(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2021
indodon:
Oga leave the bitch.. Make she suffer the consequences of her own actions

Or help her out with another man's child then after the birth watch her leave.. Don't ask me how I know cool
You be matter? Why are you occupying space
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by TheGreyKnight(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
@op DSC7
Update us
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by imagrg(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oh boy, see free kpekus!

Knack and knack and knack till your preek bend! The other man baby fit hold the preek as e dey enter her toto to the womb and shout, "Step Daddy, you wan take preek injure my head?" grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by DSC7: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2023
TheGreyKnight:
@op DSC7
Update us

It's a long story oooo....
Many things occured, enough to write a Novel...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.