Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (31377 Views)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by FarahAideed: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia
She was 17 turning to 18.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
I was her first black boyfriend
We dated for 2 years
Then we broke up because I needed some space.
We still became very close friends after the break up.
Until she got a new boyfriend.
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.
Her boyfriend knows I'm her ex, so he forced her to block me everywhere.
We haven't talked since 3 years

I moved on like nothing happened
Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work
I still get flashbacks of our love, romance and all the good times we had.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.
And it's true, I unknowingly bring up my ex in our discussion.
How do I get over my ex of 3 years.
I sometimes cry at night thinking about her
It's so weird, I have never had this kind of bond with a girl.

How can I remove her from my mind
It's like I'm spiritually tied to this girl

That's the thing with Ukrainian , russian and romanian women . The will leave you with an impression no other woman can match and then go marry their fellow russian ...I have my own tales ..they funny thing is that she will never reach out to you again once she settles

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by kense88: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2021
TeddBundy:
Someone will just wake up and decide to lie unprovoked

Russian doctor my foot. Do you even sound like someone that has ever even been to Victoria island grin

Continue in your fantasy world lol. No be only yulia

Doctor that spends all his time betting, is that one a doctor?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Lovelyn451(f): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Aforxzy:
You need to occupy yourself, develop yourself and get her out of your heart. She's with someone else now. Do same.

No woman wants a man who still holds unto his past. Let the past be past. Move on. Move up. Get a grip of yourself and you will find love again.
wish its this easy....
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by afamaustin(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Move on boy and go and fine another gal and love,since u can't take care of that gal that is y the snatch him from u.Mumu
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by mrkia(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
My guy! Be patient because time hales almost everything.

If I can get offer my own I'm sure you can
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by temi1290: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Where una dey see this soul mate sef?

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Something worse has happened to me more than twice.

The most recent one is occupying too much space in my brain.

But just like the previous ones,she doesn't care about me.
She doesn't like me
She doesn't even regard me.

This problem is another reason why I think life is absurd.

Why do I keep getting emotionally attached to girls that don't have any feelings for me?

Why is life like this

At the moment, I am still thinking about the most recent one.
Ultimately, I hope I don't go mad as I am also trying to pay some attention to other things and other people.

Do you have money

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Dshocker(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much
I avoided her to the point I didn't check her Instagram for 2 good years..
Last year August, I decided to man up and check her Instagram
Brooooooooooooooo I was shattered

She now has a son for the rich guy
And she is posting traveling photos around the world.
I felt joy for her new life but deep down I was crying like crazy.
It made me feel depressed but I plan to move on and HURSTLE harder.
I don't know if I will ever see her again
That girl loved me like crazy, our love was like fairytale.
To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

What is her handle
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by candygist: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2021
TeddBundy:

Is your black Nigerian mother useless as well?

Not as useless as your mom and grandma.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Sunnydoo: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2021
You need to break the soul-tie bonding you with her. The easiest way for that to happen is by accepting Christ into your life and then u can be prayed for an in respect to that. Then the tie will break off and u will be freed indeed.

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Kingkyle1(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Same thing came to my mind
But in the book,it was the guy(tayo)who first moved on with his life when he impregnated another girl

What happened in the end?
They found out they were tied to each other after all the brouhaha
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Kingkyle1(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Same thing came to my mind
But in the book,it was the guy(tayo)who first moved on with his life when he impregnated another girl

What happened in the end?
They found out they were tied to each other after all the brouhaha

I bet that if the guy reconnects with the lady, she might likely file a divorce suit so to be with her heartthrob.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
candygist:

Not as useless as your mom and grandma.

That’s how you people fail exams. You used your own mouth to call Nigerian women useless so I’m asking again, is your black Nigerian mother whom birthed you a useless woman like her son claims?

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Imsoblessed: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Organ na deliverance you need. visit tb Joshua sharp sharp
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Incandescent(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
candygist:

Girl way you suppose give belle that year. Now you are back dating useless Nigerian girls. All I can say is you missed your opportunity in getting a white decent lady as a wife. A lady that would have made your life kind of easy compared to any Nigeria lady.

You are a product of a useless Nigerian mother and father.

I feel your pain bro grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
greatnaija01:

she may be your SOUL MATE.... see, just calm down, it is easy to forget her.

SIT DOWN AND DELIBERATELY WRITE OUT ALL THE REASONS YOU CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE HER RIGHT NOW..........

You will discover that you are not FINANCIALLY BOUYANT enough for her.....
BOOOMMM............... that reality will make you go and work on yourself and hustle and become wealthy. And you will be able to find her again. This time when she sees you have become richer, she will be ready for you.

Your current state is just because you need closure, you can not move on well because you do not have access to her and you feel less than her current BF
[/s]

Very stupid rubbish comment from a poverty minded person with low self esteem.

If you think it's money that keeps a woman it's because you are very ugly and poorly educated

Go and learn what it means to be a man

It's your type your wife will be sleeping with everything on earth in your Mansion

Smh rubbish

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Lekmanz87(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by candygist: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Incandescent:

You are a product of a useless Nigerian mother and father.

I feel your pain bro grin

I'm sure you don't even know who your father is, ask your mom about your real dad and she will tell you about me.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Chiffy: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
We dated for 2 years
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.

Go back to Russia or anywhere abroad and look for another girlfriend. The deteriorating condition of Nigeria is making you reminisce on the opportunities you could have had if you had stayed with and married that Russian girl. That is why you are still thinking about her. I assure that if you travel to Germany/Canada for example and find a new girlfriend, you will immediately forget about your Russian girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Starz825(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

but wait ooo..
were you not the one who broke up with her because of too much closure....
abi...I no understand ooo
may be this is a perfect example of that saying " you never know the value of what you have until you lose it".

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Chiffy: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Sunnydoo:
You need to break the soul-tie bonding you with her. The easiest way for that to happen is by accepting Christ into your life and then u can be prayed for an in respect to that. Then the tie will break off and u will be freed indeed.

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Confirm
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Dreadlock69(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Count the winnings Bleep bout your feeling
Get to the million Bleep bout your feeling
Dawng this bitches Bleep about your feeling

Live life with no ceilings
Soul mate ko spirit mate ní
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Offorgerald15(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Na you f**k up, don't leave a girl you love to have a break.
Now see where you break has landed you, this goes to all my homies, stick to that girl and still do your stuff
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by lilyheaven: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

It’s just three years after.
But the truth is you might never find any one like Her again.
Don’t feel bad whenever the memories flows, instead let smiles run through your chin .
Make it a sweet memory.
When ever someone get you angry, think about her and feel Happy.
You might not be with her, but let her memory bring happiness to your soul.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Heavensent01(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
you narrated a story and you couldn't put reference to the novel? I can't believe someone can be this naturally dumb
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Ugandatales: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..

grin grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by HRSweetness(f): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Good for you mate..
I know that feeling
Before I came back to Nigeria
One night, I cried for over an hour thinking about how im not going to see her again.
I was shattered but I had no choice
Her parents were poor, so they wanted her to date a rich guy. They didn't like the fact that I was a foreign student.
She fought with them many times because of me.
U know when these white girls truly love you, They can go all the way to do things for you.
Cherish her bro, do all u can to keep her.
Wish you guys the best

Awwwwww. Such a hopeless romantic.

Could it be that the fact that she is out of reach makes you crave for her? Some people are wired like that. They only value what's out of reach.

You need to consciously move on. Your emotions are not in charge of you, you should be in charge of your emotions.

Take care and don't lose this part of you. smiley
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Incandescent(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2021
candygist:

I'm sure you don't even know who your father is, ask your mom about your real dad and she will tell you about me.

Ode. Next time think before you type nonsense
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by ozonechrome: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
koolaid87:
You suppose stay Russia bro.

You could have pimped the Babe out to the rich dude and make money from scamming his ass. (Yes, i said scam)

Now, you're back in naija and still broke cos that naija B1tch wouldn't have left you if you were rich.

So you need advise on how to forget her? I hope say no be family money dem take send you go Russia.

You need street knowledge

There's nothing like love. Life is politics (everybody looking for their best interests)

He doesn't have the visa to stay back.

He's missing her because he's broke.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Runcityrap(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

sorry.do you smoke?
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by koladata(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Work on your flaws , 1. especially some of the reason why you feel things couldn't work for you guys e.g money , education etc 2. try not to disconnect completely from her. beg her to be friends with you, call her any time you feel lonely, hearing her voice , once in a while video call and knowing she's doing well will give you joy and you won't feel lonely anymore 3. change your mind set about love, not until you have intimacy with some one you claim you love , true love is knowing she's fine with someone else , knowing she's happy either with you or with someone else. look beyond intimacy.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Had same feeling when my Serbian girlfriend broke up with me, I even got sick like really sick cuz of it but my own case was that we got back together

Where in Serbia is she. I heard serbia is not economically good sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / A Letter To My Future Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.