Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (31368 Views)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Vipro(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Focus on your career.Love is a scam.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by saphiere(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia
She was 17 turning to 18.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
I was her first black boyfriend
We dated for 2 years
Then we broke up because I needed some space.
We still became very close friends after the break up.
Until she got a new boyfriend.
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.
Her boyfriend knows I'm her ex, so he forced her to block me everywhere.
We haven't talked since 3 years

I moved on like nothing happened
Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work
I still get flashbacks of our love, romance and all the good times we had.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.
And it's true, I unknowingly bring up my ex in our discussion.
How do I get over my ex of 3 years.
I sometimes cry at night thinking about her
It's so weird, I have never had this kind of bond with a girl.

How can I remove her from my mind
It's like I'm spiritually tied to this girl

grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by noobs123: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Not any soulmate. If oyinbo play love for you, he go hard to forget.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Amazondepth(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Go and find work and b busy.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by BRATISLAVA: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Another day, another paid thread.

Suddenly all of them only feel feel pain and attachment to white girls. Yet they complain about racism when their minds are already enslaved.

Imagine if the girl were black, and she left him for a rich man, what do you think OP himself would say?

Instead because she is white, we have Lamentations and claiming to have been soul mates. Desire for Mulatto kids will not stop making black men sound foolish and foolisher.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by koolaid87: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
You suppose stay Russia bro.

You could have pimped the Babe out to the rich dude and make money from scamming his ass. (Yes, i said scam)

Now, you're back in naija and still broke cos that naija B1tch wouldn't have left you if you were rich.

So you need advise on how to forget her? I hope say no be family money dem take send you go Russia.

You need street knowledge

There's nothing like love. Life is politics (everybody looking for their best interests)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Jh0wsef(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Kingcalls: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Stop being a simp...I hv really studied the way women think....women don't like men that are too gently towards them...fact.... guys back when I as in school used to tell me that being too nice and available to women will make them loose interest in u...I never agreed with them till I started seeing reason in what they told me....

I started to learn this when I had a gf back then that I dint like, very pretty model ( looked like mix race ) tall slim and elegant.... I always treated her like shit , she was always fighting my side chics.... after 2 years in the relationship, I decided to finally b extremely nice to her, I activated my simp garment , 6months later, she dumped me.....

I hv 4kd 3 NL chics , those that form men are bad crew and they were always on my neck till I deleted and blocked them....and I can still 4k most of them as long as I keep on packaging and giving them the red pill treatment.... what women look at is the influence amongst others...if they see u areca boss among ir friends, forget it, they will 4k u and beg u not to leave them... and I'm very selective...if u are not model like , I no go near u.... only fools kill themselves over women.... simps always are the last in the pvssy chain... simps date virgins that they end up not 4kin and loosing them to red pillars that will marry them while red pillars Bleep hoes, dump them for simps to marry while they marry virgins .... in other words , red pillars marry good girls, simps marry hoes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Op come closer first. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by bareal(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
We dated for 2 years
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.

My friend get out of this shiit hole...that's your solution
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
anonym0us:
Goats

G-greatest
O-of
A-all
T-time
S-simp

You no go understand guyy you best believe
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Aforxzy(f): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
You need to occupy yourself, develop yourself and get her out of your heart. She's with someone else now. Do same.

No woman wants a man who still holds unto his past. Let the past be past. Move on. Move up. Get a grip of yourself and you will find love again.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by November24(f): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

You are just foolish. Body go tell u
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by AntichristXXX: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
And this one too is a doctor o.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Aklee4994(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2021
You suppose pregnant am then bruh...

Check my signature
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Daddy46: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

Bros forget her we way never chop wan advise you way dan taste life Bros face your hustle oooo woman have more chances of having money than men face life bros
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by richmond500: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..
why does this comment seem funny to me?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by just2endowed: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Focus on your life young man. Forget love
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Someone will just wake up and decide to lie unprovoked

Russian doctor my foot. Do you even sound like someone that has ever even been to Victoria island grin

Continue in your fantasy world lol. No be only yulia

Doctor that spends all his time betting, is that one a doctor?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..

No, he won't.

You can't forget a love any more than you can forget the alphabet.

What he can do is live with it and learn to love someone else so he can have a good life and family.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by richmond500: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

its just a matter of time, some love takes months to heal, some takes years.

by the way, what's the cost of living in Russia?
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Onliie(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
If to say na Nigerian girl, the insult you go get here for nairaland ehn. Naija girls don suffer

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by EXLOVER(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much
I avoided her to the point I didn't check her Instagram for 2 good years..
Last year August, I decided to man up and check her Instagram
Brooooooooooooooo I was shattered

She now has a son for the rich guy
And she is posting traveling photos around the world.
I felt joy for her new life but deep down I was crying like crazy.
It made me feel depressed but I plan to move on and HURSTLE harder.
I don't know if I will ever see her again
That girl loved me like crazy, our love was like fairytale.
To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

This one you're saying hustle hard, hope you completed your studies before coming back to Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by uncleck: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Any reason why you don't want to reconnect...?
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by crafteck(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Oga, face ur career, put love 4 1 side
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
TeddBundy:
Someone will just wake up and decide to lie unprovoked

Russian doctor my foot. Do you even sound like someone that has ever even been to Victoria island grin

Continue in your fantasy world lol. No be only yulia

Doctor that spends all his time betting, is that one a doctor?

Maybe you're an American serial killer, too, from your moniker.

Nairaland is the home of lies.

We know but we just play the game.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Incandescent(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigerian men and idolizing anything "white".

Can you imagine the idiot saying Nigerian girls are like sisters to him.

This is the reason why we are ridiculed globally.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and stop acting like a thorough simp. Jeez!

These people no to send una d way una carry dem for head like gala.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by richmond500: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

No, he won't.

You can't forget a love any more than you can forget the alphabet.

What he can do is live with it and learn to love someone else so he can have a good life and family.
No he won't but at least he won't be obsessed with her again, it takes time to heal, he will move on one day.

We don't just forget our first relationship easily but at least we always move on

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Bullman(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

Simp

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Akasammyoka: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
G
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2021
EXLOVER:
This one you're saying hustle hard, hope you completed your studies before coming back to Nigeria ?
He obviously didn’t. Because I’ve never seen any doctor that spends all his time talking about football betting, a hobby for riff raffs and not busy doctors it’s either he’s lying or he’s a drop out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.