Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (31742 Views)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by gentleibraheem(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
I can sense the love from these words. it that kinda genuine rare kinda love.
I dont know what to tell you
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much
I avoided her to the point I didn't check her Instagram for 2 good years..
Last year August, I decided to man up and check her Instagram
Brooooooooooooooo I was shattered

She now has a son for the rich guy
And she is posting traveling photos around the world.
I felt joy for her new life but deep down I was crying like crazy.
It made me feel depressed but I plan to move on and HURSTLE harder.
I don't know if I will ever see her again
That girl loved me like crazy, our love was like fairytale.
To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by candygist: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Incandescent:

Ode. Next time think before you type nonsense

Do your findings son grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Such is life bro.....I've had two or more girls who have asked me out but I'll gladly give dogs attention over them esp with this strong hatred I got for anything 9ja girls/ladies. One of em Gloria was even always gifting me things and always buying fast food anytime she's coming around, if she leaves I and guys go devour am and still laugh her sef I still no go call ask if she don reach house until she finally gave up on me herself n stopped talking to me, till today I still never cared to call or text her to ask why. so such is life bro I'll just advise you don't force urself on these girls

See your life? A nigerian woman show you love but you eat her money and insult her yet you can suck up pride and invite your village to beg oyinbo woman. Who is raising these weak men?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Divinehealer:

Where in Serbia is she. I heard serbia is not economically good sha.

This one ur asking hope no be say you wan go tiff my Lady lipsrsealed. and yeah the country's not too good, herself to is bout moving to Germany
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

This one ur asking hope no be say you wan go tiff my Lady lipsrsealed. and yeah the country's not too good, herself to is bout moving to Germany

Naaaah. grin grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by toxtimmy: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Kak de la?

Dude.... Honestly some advise are easy to give but hard to implement.... She has moved on and you should as well... You feel powerless now because she disconnected fully with you.... If you probably on her Facebook, instagram or social media page please so stop... Tell the people you trust about her and how you feel... Then start focusing on yourself...pursue your dreams, use your energy to make your personal and professional goals a reality... In no time all will be history.

But if you love this girl so much and she is not married to this guy or have kids for him.... Call her, if you don't have her number then find a way to reach her but when you call or reach her just try to make her laugh, don't preach about love or anything close to that... Just make her see what's she is missing... But be ready for the result such as she disappears again because she is at peace and happiness with this guy.

My only question is were you loyal to her i.e. no cheating?... If there was cheating dude forget it as there will be a big hole even if you both get back... The hole will consume the relationship.

JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia
She was 17 turning to 18.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
I was her first black boyfriend
We dated for 2 years
Then we broke up because I needed some space.
We still became very close friends after the break up.
Until she got a new boyfriend.
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.
Her boyfriend knows I'm her ex, so he forced her to block me everywhere.
We haven't talked since 3 years

I moved on like nothing happened
Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work
I still get flashbacks of our love, romance and all the good times we had.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.
And it's true, I unknowingly bring up my ex in our discussion.
How do I get over my ex of 3 years.
I sometimes cry at night thinking about her
It's so weird, I have never had this kind of bond with a girl.

How can I remove her from my mind
It's like I'm spiritually tied to this girl

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2021
lilyheaven:

It’s just three years after.
But the truth is you might never find any one like Her again.
Don’t feel bad whenever the memories flows, instead let smiles run through your chin .
Make it a sweet memory.
When ever someone get you angry, think about her and feel Happy.
You might not be with her, but let her memory bring happiness to your soul.

I met this guy, we became friends with benefit,
After six months, I was about getting married, he asked me if I really wanted to marry, I thought he was going to ask me to marry him, but he didn’t, instead he supported my wedding.
Meanwhile, I have fallen so deeply with him,
He was always coming to my dreams to make love to me, and I always tell people around he is my husband ( dream) wink
One day my husband toI’d me I was Having sex in the dream , That he found out because of my movement most times when I’m sleeping.
My head grew big that day, I just opened up to him that day to him, we cried together that day. We prayed over it.
But it didn’t stop.
After three years this guy called me, that he haven’t been able to let go of me, that he still see himself making love to me in his dreams
shocked , I thought I was just dreaming alone.
He told me how much he loved me,
And he was still preparing his mind to ask me out , when I informed him I was getting married.
I asked him why he didn’t open up to me, maybe I would have changed my mind, he replied he was scared I would reject him.
Hmmmm, he didn’t even try.
It’s five years already going to six , we still haven’t let go.
We still see in the dream, we talk , we play around, but we haven’t had sex for a very long time.
He called me three days ago, I was happy to hear his voice, he reassured me how much my room in his heart is well maintained ;.

I don’t cry over him again, instead his memories brings joy to my soul.

He is married with a child.

WTF did I just read? Both the four of you, i.e. you, your husband, your husband in the dream and his wife are all sick.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Greatlee54: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
U better wake up n get a life!
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Divinehealer:

See your life? A nigerian woman show you love but you eat her money and insult her yet you can suck up pride and invite your village to beg oyinbo woman. Who is raising these weak men?

Bcuz I knew twas a temporary love grin grin abi no be 9ja girls again
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Your happiness is your choice, if you like attach your happiness to anybody or relationship it is your choice. Work on your bloody self worth man and explore other dimensions of life

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Bcuz I knew twas a temporary love grin grin abi no be 9ja girls again

Hahaha, I feel you sha but for real, you never can tell. Imagine if it was a naija woman that wrote that about naija men. Saying how they eat his food and insult him, how they yinmu when he preaches love, how they hate anything naija men and prefere oyinbo, they even invite their family to beg oyinbo to love them again all the while insulting the naija man who has been doing his best to show love claiming they are sure he just wants to hit and run. Shebi men for insult such woman from here to Sokoto grin ; grin

Anyways, when are we visiting Serbia for wedding jellof and cake? cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by BRATISLAVA: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Chai..

But it's true.

White men can hate and dump white women, but black men dare not. They would be losing the prize: white skin.

Don't be surprised this our guy used to take the trash out, cook for her and other things and he will tell you it was love. But if you give him a black woman, he will remember he's an African man with pride, he cannot stoop, he needs to be in control etc.

See how he's hungering and thirsting after wealthy, married, white flesh. cry

6 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by gbagyiza: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

You caused this on yourself. Why will u break up with someone you truly love because of seeking space now look at you. This is how people ignorantly lose their soulmate in life n end up with someone terrible. I pray you overcome this feelings due to your ignorance.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by lilvicky68(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But it's true.

White men can hate and dump white women, but black men dare not. They would be losing the prize: white skin.

Don't be surprised this our guy used to take the trash out, cook for her and other things and he will tell you it was love. But if you give him a black woman, he will remember he's an African man with pride, he cannot stoop, he needs to be in control etc.

See how he's hungering and thirsting after wealthy, married, white flesh. cry
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another day, another paid thread.

Suddenly all of them only feel feel pain and attachment to white girls. Yet they complain about racism when their minds are already enslaved.

Imagine if the girl were black, and she left him for a rich man, what do you think OP himself would say?

Instead because she is white, we have Lamentations and claiming to have been soul mates. Desire for Mulatto kids will not stop making black men sound foolish and foolisher.

Lol see as I dey here dey laugh you.....for the guy to be that wealthy you think he wouldn't be a member of Cosa Nostra, Solntsevskaya Bratva or vory zakone na who you want make him and the innocent girl scam?? anyways sha in all ur doings and dealing take ur fraud prowess far from Eastern Europe. sheyb 9ja folks go shoot you dead n ur gone these guys would kill you for days n feed ur left over to scavengers
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
hunger dey here dey wine me somebody dey tell me about Russian girlfriend. see, if i give you slap, your life will never remain the same, Just joking. Sort of.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Divinehealer:

Hahaha, I feel you sha but for real, you never can tell. Imagine if it was a naija woman that wrote that about naija men. Saying how they eat his food and insult him, how they yinmu when he preaches love, how they hate anything naija men and prefere oyinbo, they even invite their family to beg oyinbo to love them again all the while insulting the naija man who has been doing his best to show love claiming they are sure he just wants to hit and run. Shebi men for insult such woman from here to Sokoto grin ; grin

Anyways, when are we visiting Serbia for wedding jellof and cake? cheesy cool

Lol e no easy for 9ja girls to see white guys that interest them except men old enough to be their father that's why they just gaz manage the ones wey dey here and what I've done is 0.000032% compared to what you girls do to guys on a daily basis

marrying her no dey plans now o cuz atm she been dey fight me Infact I don taya but if that should be next year it'll just be in a magistrate court with just my mama and papa and thereafter we all clean mouth like nothing happened grin

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Highlyrespected(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much

To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

I was once in your shoe my guy
But my own happened in Nigeria.
The only advice I will give you is to work on yourself and focus how to become better version of yourself......that's all
There are lot of beautiful girls outside waiting for entanglement cool
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Moz22: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hearby say it to u now that u will get over her.. with time
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by johnnypumpum(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
THIS IS SUPER STORY OOO
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by MrMacinterchi1: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vision101:
The girl has used oyibo juju on you. Go for deliverance.
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is what happens when someone is unemployed. Nowhere in the write-up was OP’s job mentioned. It means for the past three years he’s had no source of income but feeding off parents and similar relatives. My friend, go and make money. Women will only leech off you.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by MrMacinterchi1: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
This babe may have forgotten about you o. And you are here lamenting and killing yourself about what you can't control.

Help yourself before you kill yourself, bro.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by YorubaLord: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
AlexB300:
So my soul mate might not be in Nigeria after all shocked

Exactly, she's in Cotonou.. grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by merits(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very easy to forget her.
Every night soak two cups of gari with cold water don't hard sugar drink as fast you can.repeat the same process for nine days.

The reason because the acidic contents of the gari will drain the stupid thought about her out of your idle mind.

Do as I say and thank me later.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by lilyheaven: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Pernotti:

WTF did I just read? Both the four of you, i.e. you, your husband, your husband in the dream and his wife are all sick.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by biggy26: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much

Did she in anyway show materialism, cos of the way you talked about her meeting a rich guy, you guys planning on getting rich together....? What was her background like?

Again, first loves are always hard to forget, but you will get over it.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Truthshotcrazy: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chiffy:

Go back to Russia or anywhere abroad and look for another girlfriend. The deteriorating condition of Nigeria is making you reminisce on the opportunities you could have had if you had stayed with and married that Russian girl. That is why you are still thinking about her. I assure that if you travel to Germany/Canada for example and find a new girlfriend, you will immediately forget about your Russian girl.
One of the best comments ever.infact l would upvote this advice a million times. grin
Op please take note.you should focus on advancing your career & moving out again.staying too long in Naija is making you reminisce unnnecessarily about the good ‘Ol days

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by zolajpower: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Something worse has happened to me more than twice.

The most recent one is occupying too much space in my brain.

But just like the previous ones,she doesn't care about me.
She doesn't like me
She doesn't even regard me.

This problem is another reason why I think life is absurd.

Why do I keep getting emotionally attached to girls that don't have any feelings for me?

Why is life like this

At the moment, I am still thinking about the most recent one.
Ultimately, I hope I don't go mad as I am also trying to pay some attention to other things and other people.
I was like you , infact once in your shoes. Until I found this lady who came along with her mom and some African american for tourism. Guy I never knew this lady loves me .
Fast forward , we broke-up due to some minor reason ( which of course is the fact that when a woman loves u she want your attention)

We were back together and you know what the rest became history . She bought a flight ticket and came to visit me , we were lodge at one of the best hotels in Lagos . You need to see how this girl showers me with love . She bought me gift . And then a day before she departed nija I proposed to her but you know what ,she her mom and friends value the proposition more than anything I might want to provide her with . There re good girls out there it's just for you to locate them ,I don't believe any girl in Nigeria can do what she did . Before now , you will ask a lady in abj to come see you she will ask you for tf and when you give ( she might not come ) her ,she will tell you what about money for food and hair .
Like Reno omokri says
Until our ladies stop the entitlement mentality then the men will continue to look for the foreign wives .
God no go shame us
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
We dated for 2 years
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.

You never jam correct love, you will forget you traveled to Russia sef.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by wabuk(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
[b]No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work

Try as much as possible to leave these country, trust me when you get to America or Canada, u will forget about it. Lazy youth
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by kurlz(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

Find her now before it's too late. Open a new fb account and add her. Get a new line and call her. Just look for how to get her. Forever is too long to regret o.
My piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.