Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (31325 Views)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by uncleck: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

No, he won't.

You can't forget a love any more than you can forget the alphabet.

What he can do is live with it and learn to love someone else so he can have a good life and family.

On point. For more than four years I've been trying to forget an ex without success

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by adanny01(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia
She was 17 turning to 18.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
I was her first black boyfriend
We dated for 2 years
Then we broke up because I needed some space.
We still became very close friends after the break up.
Until she got a new boyfriend.
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.
Her boyfriend knows I'm her ex, so he forced her to block me everywhere.
We haven't talked since 3 years

I moved on like nothing happened
Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work
I still get flashbacks of our love, romance and all the good times we had.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.
And it's true, I unknowingly bring up my ex in our discussion.
How do I get over my ex of 3 years.
I sometimes cry at night thinking about her
It's so weird, I have never had this kind of bond with a girl.

How can I remove her from my mind
It's like I'm spiritually tied to this girl

Don't fight the feeling, just engage your life and occupy your thoughts with work and love for another suitable girl.

The truth is, the connection will still be there and there's nothing you can do.

Sweet memories is like sugar, you continue to crave for it even if you have diabetes

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Coolgasman(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Time heals everything. But with healing, time moves ever slowly. Hang in there bro, you'll forget her as time goes by.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by justtoodark: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2021
guy,move on....their are many nice and beautiful nigerian ladies....
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by EXLOVER(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2021
TeddBundy:

He obviously didn’t. Because I’ve never seen any doctor that spends all his time talking about football betting, a hobby for riff raffs and not busy doctors it’s either he’s lying or he’s a drop out
My observation too
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by 99thEnemy(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
We dated for 2 years
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.

Once she goes BLACK, she can't go back. grin grin grin

Jiggy Knows that grin
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mehn some people sef....youngman I hope you showed solidarity with the medical practitioners that just recently protest against non payment of their housemanship allowance and all.

Please don't gaan misdiagnose or kill someone entrusted to your care while thinking of a Russian girl most likely under a rich white phallus with legs spread out like evening newspaper thousands of miles away in a cold frigid arctic like region.

Get a grip and path yourself in the back that you atleast tasted a white thing, most of us here will never have that opportunity...consider yourself a hero and move on, the escapade was a passing phase which that has long come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by richmond500: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
If you still love her, reconnect and snatch her from the man mek we hear word abeg. This one you are crying like xmas fowl, I don't want you to be rescued from lagoon. Love ko love ni.
lol, he couldn't snatch her, he is not financially buoyant neither is the girl, his best option is to let go
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2021
And these mods don’t have the sense to at least validate the authenticity of a story or post before lazily pushing it to the front page
I don’t know how many bullshit stories and claims I’ve seen on FP and it’s getting quite irksome
j
Jeezuzpick:

Maybe you're an American serial killer, too, from your moniker.

Nairaland is the home of lies.

We know but we just play the game.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by emmyN(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Hahahaha bro thanks so much for making me laugh despite feeling sad.
Coming back to Nigeria was a tough thing to do.
The weird part is that this spiritual guy predicted that I will break up with her and come back to Nigeria.
All that he predicted happened, which makes me believe that what he said about the girl being my soulmate is true.

Don't you feel that his predictions might have in some way influenced your decisions?

Anyways, moving on is the way forward. I don't believe in those soulmate and apple hair treatment stuff cheesy and you shouldn't too. Many that claimed to have marriage their soulmates ended up divorced, got married to someone else, and lived happily ever after. So these things are not cast in stone. Find someone that meets your spec, you are mutually compatible with, and build up your soul ties.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Sailorsoldier1: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

братан...Russian girls are dream killers....u are a Medical Doctor. Its gud u came back home...I have friends still in Belarus suffering because dey decided to marry there n remain shoving their certificates under d rug....my GF did not even know when I left d country... Those girls will tell u dey love u but will blasting ur friend behind ur back....

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Tomilola360: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..

You stole the words out of me. Patience is key. If he eventually doesnt in this life, he definitely would in the next.

PATIENCE grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by justtoodark: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2021
richmond500:
lol, he couldn't snatch her, he is not financially buoyant neither is the girl, his best option is to let go

i tell you....what type of love is that when its all about money anyways....??

money is important too,but base your relationship only on that is nonesense....
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by ogbenimax007: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy
ChizzyBuna:

GO AND FIND NAIJA GIRL AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF ONLINE..ODE
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Rolexjerry(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
If you still love her, reconnect and snatch her from the man mek we hear word abeg. This one you are crying like xmas fowl, I don't want you to be rescued from lagoon. Love ko love ni.
Bros you sef wicked oooo.
Naija girls that don't even know what love means except it is galvanized with money.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Karozy: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

I understand your situation man, it’s not easy to move on especially when you guys bonded so well and besides you were the one who ask for a breakup and that was your mistake and you are already regretting it ever since, but there is nothing you can do in such situation because she might have move on with her life, it’s a lesson to learn from, you just have to move on with your life else you may end up being depressed and suicidal thoughts might start creeping in

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
I understand your plight, man. Russia has the finest girls on Mother Planet and it's not an overstatement. I have had a similar experience in the past but I got over it. Find the things that give you pleasure currently and focus on them. It's okay to reminisce about the sweet memories but you cannot really make progress if you just keep focusing on the past. Sometimes you need to let go of Yulia to find a Natasha.
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
We all have that beautiful ex we dated and couldn't afford her dream life as at that time....then a rich guy came and took her away from us

Same with my ex....my first kiss....sometimes I think she's a mixture of Arab and igbo...But her parents are Igbos

Girl fine abeg....had to let go then because as an only child with late parents my journey will be a very long one....its was a painful separation and till today I still think of her...GAVE HER A NAME THEN UGOMMA( EAGLES BEAUTY) SHE STILL ATTACHED IT TO HER NAME ON FACEBOOK WHEN I SEARCHED FOR HER BUT SHE'S MARRIED NOW AND I DIDN'T WANT TO CONTACT HER AND DESTROY WHAT SHE'S BUILT FOR HER SELF.....MY PLAN IS TO KEEP TRACK OF HER THROUGH FACEBOOK MAYBE SOMEDAY HER SON CAN MARRY MY DAUGHTER WHICH I HAVEN'T GIVEN BIRTH TO AND SECONDLY AM NOT PLANNING ON RETURNING TO THE ZOO

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by justtoodark: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
ogbenimax007:
cheesy

he is realy embarrasin himself....

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by peropoliet(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
I just drank the last eva water I brought this morning after reading your post
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Please any guy with such experience with a Nigerian girl? I know na Thanksgiving for breaking up with our naija girls.
heendrix:

Had same feeling when my Serbian girlfriend broke up with me, I even got sick like really sick cuz of it but my own case was that we got back together
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by justtoodark: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I understand your plight, man. Russia has the finest girls on Mother Planet and it's not an overstatement. I have had a similar experience in the past but I got over it. Find the things that give you pleasure currently and focus on them. It's okay to reminisce about the sweet memories but you cannot really make progress if you just keep focusing on the past.

nigerian girls fine pass them joor....

and those ikebes ehn....
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Incandescent:
Nigerian men and idolizing anything "white".

Can you imagine the idiot saying Nigerian girls are like sisters to him.

This is the reason why we are ridiculed globally.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and stop acting like a thorough simp. Jeez!

These people no to send una d way una carry dem for head like gala.
First of all his story is obviously false but then it’s a reflection of his thoughts and ideology.

He says he wants mixed kids, his own skin color is disgusting to him. He’s suffering from self hate to the extent of creating an imaginary white girlfriend and a story line around their nonexistent romance

Self gate is a terrible thing, I wish he’d come to realize that his black is beautiful and there’s nothing special about having biracial kids.
Personally, I’d rather have kids that look like me that’s why I don’t mess with non black partners

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
TeddBundy:
And these mods don’t have the sense to at least validate the authenticity of a story or post before lazily pushing it to the front page
I don’t know how many bullshit stories and claims I’ve seen on FP and it’s getting quite irksome
j

Romance is fiction.

No need for filters, my dear friend.

Lots of things barge in on a relationship and kill any romance there is, real fast.

Commitment and fear of it, money, time invested, work, hustle, family, secrets....all come crashing in and quench any flame in the heart. Then the brain takes over.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

You are not alone bro. More than 50% black boys who studied in Europe and return to their nations always find out they cannot blend easily again. And black girls do not make it easier too for these boys. I do not know what to advise you in this case, but what I will say is that, move out of black dominated nation and cool off your head elsewhere. Even black americans will mess up your brain, I am telling you truth. You are different now. All black girls will mess with your head. But you can still get a good black girl.

Many miss their soul mates, but mercy find them, and they still live a good life. Some even enjoy their new partners more than the so called soul-mates. Do not let the words of the spiritualists define your life. Reject the words and move on.

Help yourself by telling yourself you will find a partner you will be happy with. If you start believing that, you will get out of this fast. Do not associate with a lady who keeps reminding you that you love white girls cos of their color and that you want your children not to have the black color. Such ladies are poisonous and inferior complex is their problem. Leave such poison alone if she doesnt change and move on. Any woman who doubts you is a NO for you. Keep her close if you love her, but be ready to ditch her. You dont need such poison.

You will be so different in the ways you handle your affairs, and you may be falsely accused a scammer. If you love such girl but he keeps doubting you, .....hmmmmyou must let go and move elsewhere. Such persom is not good for you.

Above all, watch out for religious bigots. They are the worst. If she doesnt change, toss her away.

Be in peace with all men. God will answer your prayer. God will bring a wonderful partner who will make you forget your pain. The God who sustains me will sustain you too. You will get out of it soon.

Goodluck bro!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Kiaso(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

Get a good job that will keep you busy

Interact with people (especially females)
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by candygist: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

Girl way you suppose give belle that year. Now you are back dating useless Nigerian girls. All I can say is you missed your opportunity in getting a white decent lady as a wife. A lady that would have made your life kind of easy compared to any Nigeria lady.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Temptee101(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2021
If you can't get over her then let her get over you so far there's a 'getting over', that's the most important thing.
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by TeddBundy: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2021
candygist:

Girl way you suppose give belle that year. Now you are back dating useless Nigerian girls. All I can say is you missed your opportunity in getting a white decent lady as a wife. A lady that would have made your life kind of easy compared to any Nigeria lady.
Is your black Nigerian mother useless as well?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nackzy: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Look for something better and do young man, if you channel that same energy and think about how to make money by now you would have been a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Devilpen(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Where una dey see this love?
Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by richmond500: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
justtoodark:

i tell you....what type of love is that when its all about money anyways....??

money is important too,but base your relationship only on that is nonesense....
u don't get my post, he is not financially bouyant to move to Russia right now and settle down with her, even if she comes to Nigeria, could she cope? Naija is not for the faint of heart.
Agbero for oyinbo will be normal human in Nigeria, a normal human there is like a nun here. Since she is not financially good, I doubt she could afford even lekki lifestyle or GRA in port Harcourt

na two times mosquito go fly pass her ears she go deport herself back to europe.

He should forget her cos he can't go there and if she agrees to come here, street go show her shege and with her white skin and init accent, she will be an easy target, I wasn't saying its based on love but he doesn't have enough to create the environ which she would consider normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.