Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? (29529 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by 1Sharon(f): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
CuteAmandi:
If you are highly impressionable or have zero tolerance for bullshits then this thread is not for you. Because the thread and most of the comments trailing it reeks nothing but warped views on romantic relationships. What's with some Nigerian youths with sex and romantic relationships? Damn!

What's wrong with sex and romantic relationships?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Promoter2: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
I am here to learn. In the meantime, I'm the right person to meet to arrange your CV to trendy standards! Hit me up via siggy
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by CSTRR: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:
No difference. It's about personality and worth. Not age.
99.9% of the time, maturity comes with age.

How many 36 year old spinsters do you see caring seriously about how tall a man is?

In their 20s, the only guys they date are tall guys.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Dnight(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sabiboy
FreeSpirited:
Heartbroken peeps will show up to say they are now hardened love criminal who don't feel anymore..lol. That's understandable after their holy wood, fairytale delusion about love end up in disaster........Many were warned though
The best response will be from people who are now certified redpillers in thought, words and action.
The first rule of life is self preservation, not self destruction as some simp prepared their head and heart on the alter of love to be stabbed by women. Blue pill is a disease.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by saphiere(f): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
CSTRR:

99.9% of the time, maturity comes with age.

How many 36 year old spinsters do you see caring seriously about how tall a man is?

In their 20s, the only guys they date are tall guys.
Big lie
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Misterone: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:
I'll be 30 by June next year so I guess I can relate a bit.

Dating in my early 20s was more fun. Dating older women in their early or mid-30s seem to come with different baggages like a truckload of exes, financial constraints in managing house rent, car maintenance, family obligations, etc

Do you agree?
I don't understand Children of this days. you say you will be 30 next year but you still sound like 17. pray tell, is it a crime for a woman or a girl to have exes? make una no worry, una virgin dey wait for una. A good woman is not determined by what has passed through her legs but what she has to offer in terms of compassion, Support, companion etc. Why e be say we blacks na so so Bleep we dey think of? why not our personal wellbeing and interest. Rain go fall white man go say time for planting, black man na weather for two. toto no go lead you anywhere na brain go lead you somewhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by saphiere(f): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
shashaperry:

I agree wink
Your opinion.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Rolexjerry(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
At 20s, you chase fantasies, at 30s you chase dreams, at 40s you chase realities.
Fantasies and dreams na the same thing na
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by FreeSpirited: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
VTJN:
Why do you see the female gender as a competition?

What she said is factual, that even a blind person can see clearly on this platform!

that doesn't mean she referred to all men entirely

work on your complexity Young lad!
White Knight. Get lost from my mention.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Tag me when you wanna talk about 40s.

Thank you wink

They want to marry, but you people are doing feminism and it is paining them. grin

Let them keep on wailing abeg. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Una no get werk
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by id4sho(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:
Just say you're 29 years Oga
Which one is 30 by June next year? We're not even in June yet.
What's with Nigerians and age falsification?
When you want to look for work, you reduce your age. When it comes to dating, you increase it.
Why?
This is how my ex mention her age
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by obinna58(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
age is not on my side. i want to bang enough pussy before i settle at 30
Remember you can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by CSTRR: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:
Big lie
Who do you think like talking about tall,dark and handsome?

Ladies in their late 30s?
Lol.

They are all 18-33 year olds.

Look at any young lady that is still in the University or just started working as a young spinster.
Her boyfriend is tall. 99% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by domnwan(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
you're a mumu man
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you wink

They want to marry, but you people are doing feminism and it is paining them. grin
All of them commenting on the first page never even reach 30 yet you will see them jumping from thread to thread giving marriage advice. Some never even reach 20 sef.

Nairaland is funny

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Elock1: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:

When you want to look for work, you reduce your age.
When it comes to dating, you increase it.

Why?
That's one cancer we have as a people, I used to be guilty of this too until I one day I said Bleep it if you don't like me with my age and sense of understanding you can go and Bleep yourself too.

Even though when I tell people my real age they are like.. . "What? You are still a small boy, you no dy suppose follow me talk"

They just wanna ridicule u being younger and judge your sense of maturity by age and I guess this is what most people are trying to avoid

4 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by saphiere(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
CSTRR:

Who do you think like talking about tall,dark and handsome?

Ladies in their late 30s?
Lol.

They are all 18-33 year olds.

Look at any young lady that is still in the University or just started working as a young spinster.
Her boyfriend is tall. 99% of the time.

Not all girls in their 20s want a tall guy. Make your research well.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by uncleck: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rolexjerry:

Fantasy is externally induced while dream is internally induced. Don't ask me the dictionary I got it from

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:
No difference. It's about personality and worth. Not age.

I agree with you.

I've seen people in their 30s acting with a childlike mentality, and folks in their 20s acting mature, and you'd be surprised at their age.

The summary of everything is not even about age now, but the individual's personality and worth as you rightly said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Alejobs: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Coolgasman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rolexjerry:

They are not the same thing. Fantasies are unrealistic, dreams are often realistic and achievable.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Angy55(f): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you wink

Hanty Pocohantas, I sha like the way you give them hot hot... grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:

There's nothing like 'bang enough pussy'

As long as you're ready for it, there's always another willing pussy to bang.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Davedblues(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Came4amod:

Sha no waste money wea u suppose take solidify your finance on pussy ..
if u like women u must spend na leave dat guy if him like f*ck as he likes Las Las na him time him use

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by VTJN(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:

White Knight. Get lost from my mention.
Take my last paragraph with utmost seriousness

you seriously need it!
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by GeneralPula: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Draslo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Misterone:
I don't understand Children of this days. you say you will be 30 next year but you still sound like 17. pray tell, is it a crime for a woman or a girl to have exes? make una no worry, una virgin dey wait for una. A good woman is not determined by what has passed through her legs but what she has to offer in terms of compassion, Support, companion etc. Why e be say we blacks na so so Bleep we dey think of? why not our personal wellbeing and interest. Rain go fall white man go say time for planting, black man na weather for two. toto no go lead you anywhere na brain go lead you somewhere.
Yeah man. Feel free to jump off any bridge of your choice.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by CSTRR: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
There is always fresh pussies as Long as you have money.

Age is not a barrier.
Na money dey block pusssy, not age.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by The5DME(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Me when be 19 cor? Can u contribute?
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by The5DME(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=101108576]Una no get werk[/quote][/s]
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Draslo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:

When you want to look for work, you reduce your age.
When it comes to dating, you increase it.

Why?
How did i falsify my age? Comprehension is a major problem of many Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Texting Habits That Should Stop / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.