Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,623 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? (29532 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by The5DME(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=101108634]
All of them commenting on the first page never even reach 30 yet you will see them jumping from thread to thread giving marriage advice. Some never even reach 20 sef.

Nairaland is funny [/quote][/s]
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by tellwisdom: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Why are these youths not even talking about how to make money? Everywhere online Na dating dem de talk about.

No wonder i de see beggars upandan. Bros Abeg, I wan reach ijebu and my Tfare no complete— Baba mi, anything for your boi, my mama de sick and I no get money to buy drugs. Go and hustle foolish boi so u can be useful to your self and your intending wife angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by incogni2o: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
age is not on my side. i want to bang enough pussy before i settle at 30

Foolish speech.

You are laying the path for you future girl children.

May God have mercy on them and you alone reap what you are sowing

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
In your twenties you date for fun and fantasy. In your thirties, dating becomes purpose oriented ,I mean your intentions are more clearly defined. This doesn't apply to everyone tho.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Xiajim:
In your 20's the guys are begging you.
In your 30's your are begging the guys.
What an irony cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Stomoney(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Make e come ask us grin.
Came4amod:

Sha no waste money wea u suppose take solidify your finance on pussy ..

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by buttlover(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
incogni2o:

Foolish speech.

You are laying the path for you future girl children.

May God have mercy on them and you alone reap what you are sowing
Peace be with your soul.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by incogni2o: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:

Peace be with your soul.

Amen.

And with your's too.

A Man of Peace doesn't go about destroying the lives of people's children.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy
Draslo:

Please take your scam to your family members
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
confirm!
saphiere:
No difference. It's about personality and worth. Not age.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by akojifred: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:
Just say you're 29 years Oga

Which one is 30 by June next year? We're not even in June yet.

What's with Nigerians and age falsification?

When you want to look for work, you reduce your age.
When it comes to dating, you increase it.

Why?
hahahahah free this guy abeg
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lalasticlala u don start
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by seyz91(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
wow you said it all

you VALID bro!
CalabarPikin:
I'm in my late 20s......the few I've come across in the past, girls in their late teens/early 20s just wanna have the fun, Bleep around, extort from their victims called bf so they can intimate their fellow vagina people. But u see those ones from 24, they just wanna catch one and keep, in case they is need to settle....while they keep knacking upandan...
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
Why are these youths not even talking about how to make money? Everywhere online Na dating dem de talk about.

No wonder i de see beggars upandan. Bros Abeg, I wan reach ijebu and my Tfare no complete— Baba mi anything for you boi, my mama de sick and I no get money to buy drugs. Go and hustle foolish boi so u can be useful to your self and your intending wife angry
You should also come for lalasticlala that man always puts relationship matter on the front page more than politics and money matters
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Liposure: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
CSTRR:

There is always fresh pussies as Long as you have money.

Age is not a barrier.
Na money dey block pusssy, not age.
chop knuckle. Amaka is coming this nite. She's green and brand new like morning dew. Lucky me. Cant wait to...
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Its like writing 100 level exams vs final year exams, d focus dey different

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:
I'll be 30 by June next year so I guess I can relate a bit.

Dating in my early 20s was more fun. Dating older women in their early or mid-30s seem to come with different baggages like a truckload of exes, financial constraints in managing house rent, car maintenance, family obligations, etc

Do you agree?
At 30, this is all I can come up with... There is no difference between you and Buhari.�
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by crown08(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
design104:
grin
LOL. I love this one.

As a Girl, your Suitors reduce when you decide to date at 30.
For Guys, as long as you've spent your 20s working and saving up for a better future, your Choices increase exponentially.
Cos people mostly tend not to say this but ladies love Security (Money) in a man while guys love Youth (freshness) of the lady.

This is at the basic level tho.
on point

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
mimi045:
At 30, this is all you can come up with... There is no much difference between you and Buhari.�
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by onyenatruchi: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dating or no dating, what makes a man is money. Hustle so that you will become a real Nigga that knows what's up undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Mogadishuu: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
By the time you get to 30 you will detest women and only see them as a sex tool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Mogadishuu: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
By the time you get to 30 you will detest women and only see them as a sex tool n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Revere27:
We whey never date at 18's, 20's nko bayii embarassed

You don’t need any relationship at such young age bro..

All you need is to cure Kongi !

Fvck and pass till you ready probably 30
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by ObalaEmma: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
At 20 my jon tomos can stand anyhwere even in the church but at 30. I dont actually monitor it need again becuase i déy look for money.
Thât guy that said in 30 you chase dreams is correct. If by 30 yoū still chase fantasy, it means by 45, u will be chasing health, either way in your 20 time is never a problem but in your 30 you arw so aware of what you spend your time.
Dating in 30s come with serious commitment but in 20s is just to pass away time.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nairaland mods kept me in ban prison for 2months because of a harmless statement I made...God dey.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Godstimearizzy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
you need christ

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by MrIcredible: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Misterone:
I don't understand Children of this days. you say you will be 30 next year but you still sound like 17. pray tell, is it a crime for a woman or a girl to have exes? make una no worry, una virgin dey wait for una. A good woman is not determined by what has passed through her legs but what she has to offer in terms of compassion, Support, companion etc. Why e be say we blacks na so so Bleep we dey think of? why not our personal wellbeing and interest. Rain go fall white man go say time for planting, black man na weather for two. toto no go lead you anywhere na brain go lead you somewhere.
Keep fooling yourself.
The more body counts you have, the less your worth in a reasonable guy's mind.
If you doubt, confess your true body counts to guy and see if anything happens or changes or not grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Mogadishuu: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
design104:
grin
LOL. I love this one.

As a Girl, your Suitors reduce when you decide to date at 30.
For Guys, as long as you've spent your 20s working and saving up for a better future, your Choices increase exponentially.
Cos people mostly tend not to say this but ladies love Security (Money) in a man while guys love Youth (freshness) of the lady.

This is at the basic level tho.

Tightness... Not freshness
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by faithfull18(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Xiajim:
In your 20's the guys are begging you.
In your 30's your are begging the guys.
Lol, fallacy only seen on the internet. NL especially.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by zicoraads: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well, now, I only date women who are working and earning. Because personally, I'm all about in buying and investing now. I can't be with someone who's somewhat a liability.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by WinterMinter(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
I'm in my twenties, yet I don't have the urge to date I don't feel like asking a girl out Even when they are so many Life is hard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Texting Habits That Should Stop / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.