Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? (29531 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Fortune109: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:
The rate at which Nairaland men create threads about dating, women, marriage these days is quite alarming grin

You just said it, Nairaland...many of them work here grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Heartbroken peeps will show up to say they are now hardened love criminal who don't feel anymore..lol. That's understandable after their holy wood, fairytale delusion about love end up in disaster........Many were warned though
The best response will be from people who are now certified redpillers in thought, words and action.
The first rule of life is self preservation, not self destruction as some simp prepared their head and heart on the alter of love to be stabbed by women. Blue pill is a disease.

If only some would understand though
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:
The rate at which Nairaland men create threads about dating, women, marriage these days is quite alarming grin
There is a reason y d section is calld romance section. D topic was created 4 d purpose of a discussion. If d forum boring nw. Na una go dey yarn dust xay d forum dey boring.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:

Folake gimme love ooo wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by CSTRR: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Liposure:
chop knuckle. Amaka is coming this nite. She's green and brand new like morning dew. Lucky me. Cant wait to...
What of Bola and yetunde.

Wetin do them?
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by DeFixer: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:
The rate at which men on Nairaland Nairaland men create threads about dating, women, marriage these days nowadays/in recent time/recently is quite alarming grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by DeFixer: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
Why are these youths not even talking about how to make money? Everywhere online Na dating dem de talk about.

No wonder i de see beggars upandan. Bros Abeg, I wan reach ijebu and my Tfare no complete— Baba mi anything for you boi, my mama de sick and I no get money to buy drugs. Go and hustle foolish boi so u can be useful to your self and your intending future wife angry
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by DeFixer: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:

age is not on my side I'm getting older/I've come of age. i want to bang enough pussy before i settle at 30

Fixed
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by buttlover(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
DeFixer:

Fixed
Bia Defixer, nee iheo?
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Quim2: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Truckload of exes, over-used and saggy genitals, too much sexual memories cheesy

I am 41 now and I swear to God you just mentioned on the main reason I wanna marry a lady between 20-28. I don't even mind training her.

This trucjload of ex thing and saggy body is just too much for me to deal with
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Viktoreze(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Came4amod:

Sha no waste money wea u suppose take solidify your finance on pussy ..
Real Life

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Draslo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Tag me when you wanna talk about 40s.

Thank you wink

They want to marry, but you people are doing feminism and it is paining them. grin
I think dating in your 40s as a woman must expose you to a lot of divorcees, widowers and cheating married men. Am I right?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Draslo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
Why are these youths not even talking about how to make money? Everywhere online Na dating dem de talk about.

No wonder i de see beggars upandan. Bros Abeg, I wan reach ijebu and my Tfare no complete— Baba mi, anything for your boi, my mama de sick and I no get money to buy drugs. Go and hustle foolish boi so u can be useful to your self and your intending wife angry
Send your account number make I push you 10k
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:

Leave us o grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Alexaonfleek: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:
I tell you embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Alexaonfleek: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Froshloaded:

Leave us o grin
Why have u not created thread yet embarassed
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Dating is quite expensive at 30s, but you sure get the best of the ladies. The sex? Do not waste your time, just let them do the work. grin

Any lady that cant do the acrobatics while you snore off, should be off your payroll.

Ayee o!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Misterone: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:

Yeah man. Feel free to jump off any bridge of your choice.
Like I said earlier, una virgin dey wait for una. And if you no marry Virgin, SHAME ON YOU. Maybe your wife brain go dey inside her toto. nonsense.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Froshloaded:

Leave us o grin

Oga Frosh, I nor hold una oh cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by ikillbrokegirls: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:
Mo ma fo ike sobo é
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
age is not on my side. i want to bang enough pussy before i settle at 30
bad boy grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Platony(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
20's (wasn't matured)

30's (matured) & Married.

Sorry undecided undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
merits:
Guy just do make you choose your own partner now as he dey hot.no one can see the end of that dark tunnel even our great grandfather didn't see the end too.
Blood of Zachariah!! Are you serious
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

This right here is the problem...

There's no such thing as bang enough pussy

It's just like money.. Dangote still want more money...

Maturity makes you understand this... Nothing more

There's nothing there... Plan your life
Today can come again
Peace
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
At 20s, you chase fantasies, at 30s you chase dreams, at 40s you chase realities.

Modified
Alternatively, at 20s you're a simp, at 30s you're a redpill, at 40s you are YOU.
Correct sir God bless you
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Lilphat: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
20s are dating for fun and should’ve even be in relationship in the first place ...30s are getting ready to settle and this is when life happens
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
brightovio007:
In your 20's you lack experience in the game. With time you begin to understand while you failed and the need to develop yourself to avoid constant failure.
100%
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
no big deal. The difference is experience and maturity to handle relationship more delicately. If you are a male in your 20s, you carry am for head. But in your 30s you carry relationship for leg. But if you're a female, in your 20s, you carry am for leg, but in your 30s, you carry am for head due to age limit.
Lol
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Why have u not created thread yet embarassed

I've not created a thread because you are yet to break my heart tongue
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:

Oga Frosh, I nor hold una oh cheesy

Okay ma..

How are you?
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Truckload of exes, over-used and saggy genitals, too much sexual memories cheesy
in addition serial abortions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Texting Habits That Should Stop / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.