Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? (29528 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by alphabbey1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
design104:
grin
LOL. I love this one.

As a Girl, your Suitors reduce when you decide to date at 30.
For Guys, as long as you've spent your 20s working and saving up for a better future, your Choices increase exponentially.
Cos people mostly tend not to say this but ladies love Security (Money) in a man while guys love Youth (freshness) of the lady.

This is at the basic level tho.

Modified
What am I doing talking about relationships? grin
Abeg, Na Graphics Design I dey do.

Tap to contact me directly for all your Design needs.
[img]https:///65535/51131550588_0e44f765c1_o.gif[/img]
You speak the truth grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Sirmuel1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
in addition serial abortions

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:

Send your account number make I push you 10k

Keep am for me. cool
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Froshloaded:

Okay ma..

How are you?

Lol werey grin tongue.

I'm just there smiley.
You?.

Where've you been all these while?
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Rolexjerry(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:

Fantasy is externally induced while dream is internally induced. Don't ask me the dictionary I got it from
Na you write that dictionary
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Taduma1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:
Just say you're 29 years Oga

Which one is 30 by June next year? We're not even in June yet.

What's with Nigerians and age falsification?

When you want to look for work, you reduce your age.
When it comes to dating, you increase it.

Why?
��������walahi no be only next year june but year after next year June
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Alexaonfleek: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Froshloaded:

I've not created a thread because you are yet to break my heart tongue
Just wait for me im coming to break your heart soon
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by KidDarkness(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Folake gimme love ooo wink
Baby pana. Na she dey catch my shot ooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
folake4u:

Lol werey grin tongue.

I'm just there smiley.
You?.

Where've you been all these while?

I'm fine.

I've been busy with school ni o.
You should be done with school by now?

Alexaonfleek:
Just wait for me im coming to break your heart soon

You dare not embarassed
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Lamanii22(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stateoforigin:

Why?

����
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Froshloaded:

I'm fine.

I've been busy with school ni o.
You should be done with school by now?

You dare not embarassed

That's good to hear, dear.

Done ke? We just resumed for second semester.
Will be done hopefully June/July wink.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by phemy36(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Viktoro1:
You guys should listen carefully, if you date in your 20s, you are in your 20s and if you date in this ur 30s, you are in your 30s. Hope I made myself clear ? grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2021
folake4u:

That's good to hear, dear.

Done ke? We just resumed for second semester.
Will be done hopefully June/July wink.

Okay, I feel your school is kinda slow.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2021
22brains:
no big deal. The difference is experience and maturity to handle relationship more delicately. If you are a male in your 20s, you carry am for head. But in your 30s you carry relationship for leg. But if you're a female, in your 20s, you carry am for leg, but in your 30s, you carry am for head due to age limit.
una no go kee me for this forum.
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by mytym(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Stateoforigin:

Why?

Don't mind him, it's only when one feels people will perceive them as young and they need to make people see them as elderly and mature that they do such. Unfortunately that style achieves the exact opposite of their motive as their need for approval is made more obvious.

In the movie The Great Debaters James Farmer Jr a bright lad found himself at an age (14yrs) considered too young to be in college but finds himself infatuated with an elderly equally brilliant beautiful female colleague. While having a conversation...

Samantha Booke: [[casually asked] How old are you James?
James Farmer Jr: reluctantly Hmmm...I will be sixteen in...twenty one months smiley

So he's actually 14 at the moment but knows 16 is the ripe and official age considered by everyone hence he needed the girl to not see him as a small kid. While still having the conversation, the girl simply tripped for the antics of a more mature colleague Henry Lowe who showed up, contributed in their discussion and immediately caught the fancy of the girl.

James was mortified on the spot but accepted it in good faith.

Bro is 29 but want to be seen as 30+. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, fallacy only seen on the internet. NL especially.
PRAY U DNT EXPERIENCE IT. WOMEN HERE FORM SUPER WOMEN ONLINE BT BECOME THEIR REAL SELVES OFFLINE. ALWAYS FAKE ONLINE
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ishilove:

All of them commenting on the first page never even reach 30 yet you will see them jumping from thread to thread giving marriage advice. Some never even reach 20 sef.

Nairaland is funny

Lol nairaland is onlind circus
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Froshloaded:

Okay, I feel your school is kinda slow.

Lol me sef tire.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Froshloaded: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
folake4u:

Lol me sef tire.

Pele cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by folake4u(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Froshloaded:

Pele cool

I hear oh
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by The5DME(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=101108576]Una no get werk[/quote][/s]shut up
Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by Liposure: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Quim2:

I am 41 now and I swear to God you just mentioned on the main reason I wanna marry a lady between 20-28. I don't even mind training her.

This trucjload of ex thing and saggy body is just too much for me to deal with
You are a strongman. People go do talk tire esp your peeps. Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Texting Habits That Should Stop / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.