Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (58221 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Sunnybay7: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
You try
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by merits(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
angryHow much is the phone? I need to get one for my side chick. grin bcuz she is over loyal to me.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Ladycewhy(f): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1 is back to his old ways, lol

6 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by tonididdy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

Tecno for 2021 undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good for her
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by kingxsamz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
You don come again with this your baby mama talk. grin

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by iampeterben(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nice one.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Mutemenot(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
So Mod brought this to fp cry it's finished

4 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by SweetVibe: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tosinville:

Sorry for being disrespectful, this dude right here sounds like an idiot to me
He actually is, we used to respect him on Nairaland here some years ago until he lost focus and was confuse with love for pvssy and announcing to the whole world his baby mama journey not knowing how silly it made him appear like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by izubext007: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
please I need the game
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Marry her if you cared that much

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by DamnNiggar: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
I like the way you call the baby mama.

Make the girl no say marriage is not involved cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
For a cheap fone worth how much?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Kingcalls: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
All u proud of baby mama should b ashamed of urself...u this dead on arrival artist , u too think that having baby mama shows u are an artist or what?? Marry her ASAP and stop corrupting the young ones in ur family, some look up to u

7 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
brainmax2000:
This guy how come I never see your music for naijaxclusive, spotify, mp3play etc
you just dey post your pikin and your gf everywhere
hahahahah...no be small thing
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by KingKingKing: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Una no know say na paid advertisement for Techno Pova be this?

Both Nairaland and Airforce be Ambassadors

6 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Sailorsoldier1: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Airforce1 is back to his old ways, lol
really sad I must say...I will put him in prayers dis nite

3 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by ominilongest(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Have you no shame ?
Hunger and shame no too relate like that
If u get help if u no fit help bail
E no ask from u smh

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by revived: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
E go be
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
B4 I opened it, I already knew who it was. I never see...

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
ominilongest:

Hunger and shame no too relate like that
If u get help if u no fit help bail
E no ask from u smh
Fair point bro. Tinz dey happen
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Ladycewhy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
really sad I must say...I will put him in prayers dis nite
Lol, the guy case nor be here.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
I swear I knew it was this guy before opening the thread!

We understand we hardly find good news in Nigeria these days, but please we still need reasonable topics on front page, not this rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Fedrick100: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
No be your mates dey buy iPhone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Tbizey1: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
You try o in this crucial time of our coun3
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce 1 emoney person.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thumbs-up our guy.
But make sure you put the ring on it as soon as you can.
From all of us @[b][/b] : Say hello to your handsome and beautiful Angels.
God gat y'all!
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by SmartyPants(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
The last time I saw a funny thread like this was on nairaland many years ago. It made me remember the OP of that particular thread who happened to be an infamous nairalander. Only for me to.see that it's the same OP.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
decatalyst:
This guy! undecided

It's 2021 dude! You should have grown passed this nau. Shouting baby mama upandan like you dey pepper somebody on nairaland with it grin

It's not a trophy!
he is a fool! Weak man (or boy)

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

How much?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by obonujoker(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
You don collect commission from E-Money

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.