Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (58222 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by AlphamaleTech1(m): 5:26am On Apr 27, 2021
One stup*d adult never get sense since sixteen sixty six.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Draslo:
e no even reach 100k

Tecno phones biggest issue is that the so called specs are never the reality when you get their phones . I Remembered when I was still dating my wife and gifted her a Tecno with mad battery capacity ... very sleek phone but the battery was always draining too fast for it written capacity.

It was that experience that made me vow never to have anything to do with Tecno brand .

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by ThatFairGuy1: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Before I opened the thread, I opined to be him.
Very childish

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by crafteck(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2021
BigYash:
You're disrespecting your kids,by calling their mom "baby mama" Must you call her baby mama ,abi because them wiskid and davido dey do am? You go buy phone for your kids producer ,like you like calling her. Its nice..

How exactly, marriage is an agreement filled with lots of dos and donts, joint baby care is similar but with more freedom, many are dying to get out of marriage cos they went in with this una mentality.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by BigYash: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2021
crafteck:

How exactly, marriage is an agreement filled with lots of dos and donts, joint baby care is similar but with more freedom, many are dying to get out of marriage cos they went in with this una mentality.
The same you now go don go marry woman when you dey obey like say na she born you,put for hux. But your likes will come online and advise people wrongly and dey form super power for woman matter. Carry your mentality comot here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2021
nice one
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by pepperniks: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Buy her an IPhone
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by rita25(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2021
welldone you tried but she is still baby mama and 3kids?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Ekugbeh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:
Ok.

Do and wife her. The money for this phone could have settled some part of her marriage list.
women and marriage sha
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by LikeAking: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

Air force1 na Correct guy.

NL Stop beefing him na.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Aderr: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
dimexy247:
Cost a lot? U mumu aswr, dem force u buy am abi na me u buy am for. Why all dis shalaye wey u dey do.

Sense u no get. Calling baby mama like say na award or something to be proud of.
Don't blame him. Blame the useless ladies out there who are contented with that kind of label.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by crafteck(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2021
BigYash:
The same you now go don go marry woman when you dey obey like say na she born you,put for hux. But your likes will come online and advise people wrongly and dey form super power for woman matter. Carry your mentality comot here..

Your assumption is out of this world sir/ma.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by marshalcarter: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2021
HowTowo:

Thanks for calling
Kindly awaiting your patronage
youre welcome sir...I'm waiting for the so called guy i bought laptop from but by weekend sha
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below

Is there anything serious that is preventing you from Wifing her and making her yours formally?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by djbasket(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below

Sent you a pm please reply
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2021
djbasket:

Sent you a pm please reply
That email isn't working

Please Resend to Chukastill@gmail.com
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by djbasket(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2021
Airforce1:

That email isn't working

Please Resend to Chukastill@gmail.com
Sent please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.