Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (58220 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Emmanuel224(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmabest2000:
The little you collected from E-money
You takam buy phone give your baby mama

More s p e r m to your d i c k cheesy

whatever ur hustle is dnt u wait b4 it pays? does it pay in 2days?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by officialmario(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

thats good of you boss, thief will nt steal it ijn. you can as well do little giveaway for me too boss.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
If it’s not u it can’t be no one else
Airforce1:
More
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by udomma1005(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
A kid still remains a kid! Could be a big kid, cute kid, smart kid, wise kid or maybe a rich kid but basically still a...... KID!
Grow up big kid, prolly the money u wasted on that phone which will get cracked sooner than u can fathom, would have been enough for a stylish but low budget bridal introduction! Wake up, don't be proud of wizkid & Davido dem cox deep down in their subconscious, they are not pleased with themselves when tagged "baby daddy"...... Wake up son.

3 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by clericuzzio(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
More

Pls snap the phone that your mama that gave birth to you is using.

Just post am here I wan check something
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by TomShelby: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
What kind of rubbish post is this ? How e take enter front page for God sake

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Elidrisy20: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Guy you try no be small
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by lastchild: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
if I had a baby mama, I can do this for her for the sake of the baby, so the poster is not foolish

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
More

How much is the the
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Bellotelli: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
And this made front page
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Heartmender1: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Welcome back bro.

One of your favourite fan

D way i take like you ehn, I was just asking everybody when i couldn't see your post again that where have you been but nobody replied me.

Airforce1

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by macaranta(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Some people's loss of focus and purpose is both bewildering and scandalous sad
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Sijo01(f): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Before opening the thread, I knew this boy was the author.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
decatalyst:
This guy! undecided

It's 2021 dude! You should have grown passed this nau. Shouting baby mama upandan like you dey pepper somebody on nairaland with it grin

It's not a trophy!

We shouldn’t blame airforce1 it’s the idiotic mod that push it frontpage that should be castrated.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Kolaboluv7(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
duro4chang:
This ya question na wa o. We are all guilty.

Abeg remove that we from the guilty.. make everybody answer him papa name.

Thank you.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Phone wey she go take call another future baby papa
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't get u. What do u mean by "we are all guilty"?
You know joor. Dont pull my legs o
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by duro4chang(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Excluding me, i'm a real nigga wey no dey simp. My mama first, mom before any bitch.
You lie. You don spend so te on toto. Make you swear if I lie.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by duro4chang(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kolaboluv7:

Abeg remove that we from the guilty.. make everybody answer him papa name.

Thank you.
Dont worry. I know you have done it before. I will not tell your mama. It is between two of us.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Grinstuff(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Just put 'TEE' at the end of the POVA and thank me later grin
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Awwww...there is something adorable about weird people oblivion of their weirdness. Nicey cheesy
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by NoToPile: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Loool this guy and his threads.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigYash:
You're disrespecting your kids,by calling their mom "baby mama" Must you call her baby mama ,abi because them wiskid and davido dey do am? You go buy phone for your kids producer ,like you like calling her. Its nice..

No blame am. Naa the fooliah girl you go blame. First baby make we say she make mistake and then a second... she is such a shameless girl with no single pinch of good home training..

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by mrnelsono(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
We dey hail oooh. Oga baby papa
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by finalboss(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by kechywillz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Show us her face na
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Daddiflowz: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
You and who �
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by drnoel: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
What is this world turning into. When young people now start wearing the title baby mamma and baby papa like a badge of honour. Something that has no honour in it. Something our parents turned their backs in shame. God help us.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
grandstar:

Then make he marry am!

That's it now. Which one be engage on top who don carry belle born pikin
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Prince001(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
decatalyst:
This guy! undecided

It's 2021 dude! You should have grown passed this nau. Shouting baby mama upandan like you dey pepper somebody on nairaland with it grin

It's not a trophy!

Help me tell am óò. Moderator how can u allow such a post on this important forum? Someone bought phone for her gf and u allowed that to be on the forum.
Woww I'm so dissapointed!

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Ytea(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin I saw the topic and immediately thought of Airfoce1. Guy doesn't disappoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.